[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: deceased.jpg (46KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
deceased.jpg
46KB, 540x438px
>build a PC
>sell laptop
>assume every game saves by cloud nowadays
>lost save data in pretty much every game

I was in the middle of Trails in the Sky, Dark Souls 3 (still haven't made it to the Ringed City), Nier Automata, and Fallout 4. What game is most worth dedicating my time to? I've just been going through all my sub-10 hour games because I haven't found the willpower to restart any of these yet.
>>
>>378765992
retard
>>
That guy is not dead.

On the subject of cloud saves, is there a personal limit to how much data you can have in your steam cloud?
>>
>>378766220
Oh and to the answer, Fallout 4, DaS3 and Nier are all complete dogshit. Play the weeb game.
>>
File: cloud_gaming.gif (2MB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
cloud_gaming.gif
2MB, 500x365px
>>378765992
You deserved it.
>>
>>378765992
They can save by cloud if you manually upload to cloud. You just didn't. Sorry.
>>
Trails definitly cloud saves. Most of those probably do. The problem is you, and your lack of backups.
>>
>>378766293
How is Nier not a weeb game.
>>
>play a game offline
>wonder why it didn't cloud save
Maybe you should try setting up some sort of cloud saving, if that's what you want to do?
>>
>>378765992
I thought I lost my Trails saves too but I had to re-enable cloud when I reinstalled, then it downloaded saves.
>>
>>378766540
You have a point.
>>
>>378765992
>Dark Souls 3

FUCKING THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS SO MUCH
Had my PC formatted last year and I fucking lost my DS3 saves!
You would think that a game that saves after EVERY FUCKING STEP YOU TAKE would be saving to the cloud, but nooooooooooooo it saves to a obscure folder in your PC and YOU are expected to backup it even though the game never EVER warns you about it.
FUCK FROM SOFTWARE
>>
>>378767068
>it saves to a obscure folder in your PC
They're supposed to do that. That's good practice.
> YOU are expected to backup
I hope you learned that.
>>
>>378767276
>replying just to be a smartass

You werent even clever about it. Fuck off fag.
>>
>>378767510
Look, you're the idiot who still hasn't learned that all software is supposed to dump its saves and post-installation configurations into %appdata%, and you're the idiot who didn't backup his data in general. Don't blame this on others.
>>
>>378765992
We need manual saves again, the auto generation is becoming weak.
>>
>>378765992
Ever heard of a backup, retard?
>>
>subhumans with shit taste in games are also retards
no surprises here
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.