[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey there /v can someone recomend the best place to buy cheap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: das.jpg (404KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
das.jpg
404KB, 1280x960px
hey there /v can someone recomend the best place to buy cheap ps3 games(used or new i dont care) in the states? im eastern european so i dont have that much experience with gaming stores or whatever
>>
File: Horribly Outdated.jpg (3MB, 2000x1535px) Image search: [Google]
Horribly Outdated.jpg
3MB, 2000x1535px
>>378765379
Amazon. In America, most secondary sellers are so greedy that the used prices are only a couple dollars less than new. It's really not worth it to buy used/previously opened (GameStop) games.
>>
>>378766379
thanks for the info...in my country second hand games are the equivalent of 5 dollars or 10 dollars tops,,i was curious how is gamestop
>>
>>378766754
GameStop will purchase a game from you for $10, then turn around and sell it for $45.

I've paid money for "new" games from them, only to receive the games opened and covered in fingerprints. Their online customer service is horrendous. There are still emails which I have never received a response to.
>>
File: 1467836560365.jpg (10KB, 181x182px) Image search: [Google]
1467836560365.jpg
10KB, 181x182px
>PS3
>Games
>>
>>378765379
>Eastern Europe
I guess news about the ps4 haven't reached you yet

Recommendations: Online (Amazon, Ebay etc)
In-store: CEX Do NOT buy them from stores like HMV, Game, Gamestop, or anything like that unless you like watching a till clerk slap his meaty swarthy dick into your wallet and laugh as you undergo a daytime robbery
>>
>>378767774
i am aware of the ps4 i wish i could have one xD but imma focus on the ps3 for now and later on the ps4 when i will be able to afford it...thanks for the advice i saw a couple of announces on ebay and they were pretty cool
>>
>>378767774
and can you explain how the prices work on amazon...i see a lot of that prime thing but i dont understand it...and can you get used stuff as well from them?
>>
>>378768180
Prime membership allows you to pre-order/buy games (up to) a week after release for 20% off. Also Prime has free two day shipping (the main reason to join).
>>
>>378768486
free shipping all the time?like if i get a subscription for a month or two i'll have free shipping those 2 months right?
>>
>>378768710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyhk0ZpMgj0
Yes. It''s worth it if you plan on ordering a lot of games during one month, or plan on buying something huge, like Battlefield 1's CE.
>>
>>378765379
Why did you take a picture of a blank shelf?
>>
File: 1494719815400m.jpg (144KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
1494719815400m.jpg
144KB, 1024x676px
>>378769120
>le ps3 has no games maymay.

Kys
>>
>>378769020
Holy fuck that thing is huge....not a fan of collectors editions and stuff...i just like video game stories and some online features
>>
>>378769887
>Not paying an additional 100 for a poster and some shitty trial passes
Lmao plebe
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.