[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes her the normalfag choice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

What makes her the normalfag choice?
>>
Because they're not autistic and have better judgment.
>>
Vapid doormat who is "intelligent" (so the game says anyway, you never really see her do anything smart) but submissive and socially inept.

Quintessential nerd wank fantasy
>>
>>378765024
This.
>>
mary sue
>>
Why Queen and not Rider?
>>
File: TyDZm3D.jpg (320KB, 1533x677px) Image search: [Google]
TyDZm3D.jpg
320KB, 1533x677px
>>378763558
She has no real personality traits in a cast of extremes.

Yusuke owns his eccentric behavior, Futaba is by and large on the spectrum but a savant, Ryuji is extremely loud mouth and loses his composure easily, Ann slower on the uptake of social cues, Haru has severe trust issues from being sheltered, and Akechi is that tryhard edgelord who is both the teacher's pet and eats lunch with the "bad kids" on break. There's nothing wholesome bad or good about picking Makoto, just seems pretty basic.

And that was just the party members, we could talk about Tae, Kawakami, and Chihaya whom each have their own quirks. Also it hurts when Makoto takes a lot of screen time away from the rest of the cast because of plot demands only Makoto, Sae, and Futaba so you don't really explore the horizon and stick with vanilla Makoto.
>>
>>378766005
she really should have been rider and then hifumi would be queen when she joins your party
>>
>>378765024
That's Futaba though, Makoto lacks the most important trait

Reliance on the self-insert
>>
>>378765024
Besides the game telling us she's smart and concil president, she never looked any smarter in dialogue than other party members. Fucking Yusuke sounds as smart as she is.

The appeal is the classic "nice girl gone rebel" plus wide hips and big ass on skintight clothes.
>>
File: BSSVow5.png (152KB, 667x958px) Image search: [Google]
BSSVow5.png
152KB, 667x958px
>>378766005
Queen was the nickname Hifumi had during Persona 5's concept stages. Hifumi was planned as a tactician role in the Phantom Thieves (possibly even a 2nd navigator role) but was cut from the game, having never left the drawing board to active development. The reason is they "borrowed" Hifumi's character and dumped them to Makoto, including her moniker.

And this is just me speculating, but Hifumi/Makoto/Haru need to be rewritten so they don't all share the same "queen" motif. Haru is the Empress, Hifumi calls herself queen because of her game, and Makoto's codename is Queen. Why couldn't anyone at ATLUS decide who was gonna be who?
>>
>>378766582
>this is just me speculating
Your entire post is just speculation. There's zero evidence Hifumi was ever going to be a party member.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.