[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello please give me tips on how to play this game correctly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

hello
please give me tips on how to play this game correctly. i've barely completed some story missions and all i do is sit on top of the vans and other cars and hit infected bastards many times until they die. i'm too scared to step on the ground. on top of that there are running and climbing guys appeared. i also saw some mutant in the night and i was running like crazy in the darkness and somehow survived
>>
unlock the insta kill and stand ontop of cars and farm xp until god ez game
>>
>>378759619
how many points do i need to unlock this. also why the daytime is so short
>>
Just play the game and keep doing missions and sidemissions until you get stronger.
>>
>>378759975
to do this i need to step on the ground. but i hit infected from vans and night comes while i do this. and when the night comes i'm very far away from safehouse, then mutants come and i press alt-f4
>>
Enjoy the console port autosave mechanic.
It randomly stops saving your game even with the latest patch. The autosave icon still shows and there is no error message, nothing.
Uninstalled it after I lost 6 hours of progress.
>>
Just ignore most zombies for now and continue to do missions and loot those airdrops. Stay as high as you can and only hit the streets when you don't have a roof to jump from. Eventually you get skills and weapons that make killing easier.
>>
well you have the right idea, being on a roof is much safer than on the ground

that being said your character is really weak early game, but it doesn't take long until you start chopping off heads with a single swing and at that point the game becomes pretty easy
>>
File: Tim_Schafer.jpg (55KB, 420x421px) Image search: [Google]
Tim_Schafer.jpg
55KB, 420x421px
>>378759580
>Playing on normal
>Basically rape everything
>Turn difficulty by one [there is still one more]
>Get absolutely raped by unkillable super-slow zombies

The fuck kind of difficulty jump is this
>>
>>378760298
maybe the problem is that i play on hard?
>>
you're not meant to kill every zombie you see, the game encourages you to parkour past most of them
>>
>>378760298
your weapon is too shit

play hard from start
>>
>>378760368
Early game is really the only hard part. Even on hard. Being unable to see volitile fields of view and specials locations on the minimap is way better imo. Just tough out the early game and watch yourself become the decapitating Spider-Man. Eventually volatiles become little bitches too.
>>
>>378759825
idk youre the one with the game installed and who knows you can sleep the nights away anyways
>>
>>378760556
you give me hope because i'm on the edge of uninstalling despite liking this game. maybe the reason is that i didn't play anything for quiet some time. i find this game very scary
>>
do we like this game ?
>>
>>378760718
Not a very good console port. Mouse becomes laggy if your fps ever drops, somehow it's tied to it. There's also the autosave bug that's really shitty.
Overall not a bad game, but the bad port can ruin the experience.
>>
>>378760715
Enjoy the spook while it lasts friend. There comes a point when it's gone and you can just grapple past everything you don't feel like raping at the time. Still fun, just less tense when you know you can take on pretty much anything.
>>
>>378760838
i play the gog version and didn't encounter any problems or fps drops and i'm playing on the highest possible quality
>>378760884
i'll try again to progress further, thanks
>>
>>378759580
do more night runs theres nothing like it,
if you are not good at it, exploit the night time xp bonus and level up
>>
>>378762137
at night mutants will hunt me down. the first time i encountered them and ran away in the dark i almost had a heart attack
>>
>>378759580
Just keep playing and forcing yourself out of your comfort zone. You will develop bravery before long. You must become stronger, dear boy.
>>
File: 1495832611682.jpg (24KB, 1011x519px) Image search: [Google]
1495832611682.jpg
24KB, 1011x519px
>>378760298
>nightmare with a friend
>>
>>378759580
is dying light the best zombie game out there?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.