[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: master.png (491KB, 803x414px) Image search: [Google]
master.png
491KB, 803x414px
Which one of you actually decided to join The Master?

Fallout 1&2 thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa5IzHhAdi4&t=615s
Good video
>>
Was the Overseer a dick for not letting you return? You could kill him right if you had bad karma?
>>
>>378759205
You could get a violent murder scene with the Bloody Mess perk. Or you could kill him by quickly pressing the hotkey for initiating combat mode.
>>
>>378759416
>quickly pressing the hotkey for initiating combat mode.
Did they remove this in Fallout 2? I completely forgot about this.
Also, I'm making a tabletop RPG Fallout campaign, and need some ideas for vaults.
>>
>>378760212
giving you a bump to help you. Sadly im not creative
>>
>>378760568
Thanks.
>Sadly im not creative
Doesn't matter, look at it this way: What would you love to see in a tabletop campaign, or what would you love to see in a Fallout universe? This is the best way to become creative.
>>
>>378760212
No they didn't remove the combat mode shenanigans. In fact, that's the quick way to skip the Vault City citizenship questline: you just waltz into the vault with combat mode on and nobody bats an eye.
>>
>>378758681
Will we ever see another Fallout made by Tim Cain or Joshua Sawyer?
>>
>>378760212
Set it in Florida, land of the walking, talking, mutant alligator people. Just think of all the potential Bethesda won't touch.
>>
>>378760212

Serious vaults or whacky vaults?
>>
>>378762575
I'm setting it in the west coast, after Fallout 2, before New Vegas.
>>378762645
Both
>>
>>378762575
Fuck Florida would be nice.
New Mexico would be nice too. If it isnt bombed ofc
>>
Think you mean Fallout 1&2&NV thread, heh...

Considering New Vegas is on par or greater than the so-called classic games... I'd go so far as to say that New Vegas is the ONLY game in the series that could genuinely be considered... a classic... heh...
>>
>>378762756

Vault 221a and 221b. One super large vault split in two.

All residents are assigned a dog at A and a cat at B. All are told that this animal is vital for a number of reasons - psych, rad detection, etc.

Propaganda is used to explain why one and not the other, vilifying the other species.

After a few generations, the barriers recede.
>>
>>378763567
You can just say that A is the control group and B gets brain parasites
>>
>>378759205
Better question is why the fuck would you even want to return to the cuck shed after saving the world?
>>
>>378762575
People have been begging for Florida since the first Fallout came out. It'll never happen
>>
>>378763864
because post apoc world is fucking madness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dsyQuRoM5U

fallout is small time in comparison to what would really happen in a post apoc world
>>
An age old question: Would you play Fallout set in Europe?
>>
>>378764107
Idk. It dosn't sound good. ''Fallout Europe'' maybe a fallout game set in the same universe but with another name. A fallout in Siberia and Kazakstan would be neet though
>>
>>378764107
You mean Metro 2033?
>>
>>378764361
Well, Fallout universe is different than Metro's, so basically diesel punk and retro futuristic Europe instead of Metro's realism and melancholy.
>>
Enclave did nothing wrong
>>
>>378764107
I think I recall some mention of Europe devolving into ever-warring sort of feudal states after the bombs hit, which could be cool. I would imagine the place would be irradiated to high heavens, and there wouldn't be any meme mutants or centaurs or anything, which could be a good chance to come up with some new ideas.
>>
>>378764564
The only European country that really got into the whole atomic optimism thing was the UK (see Dan Dare, Thunderbirds etc.), so there's not a whole lot of inspiration material on the continent
>>
I want another Fallout with cars.
>>
>>378758360

Buy if you join him he throws you into the mutant making acid.

I wish there was a chance to remain human and not become a mutant.
You could go full jew and subvert the human hubs so that the master can take over.
>>
>>378764802
>Bethesda makes a new Fallout game set in Europe
>Radscorpions, super mutants, jet and the Brotherhood of Steel everywhere
>SPECIAL reduced to strength (how much damage you do with any weapon) and endurance (how much damage you can take)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.