[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overkill Studio confirms Payday 2 on Nintendo Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 51b.png (433KB, 386x494px) Image search: [Google]
51b.png
433KB, 386x494px
https://youtu.be/id62q569SYc?t=2m28s
>>
>>378757565
ded game
>>
>>378757565
You mean that game that was confirmed a few months ago on a Nintendo Direct?
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I NEEEEED A MEDIC BAG
>>
>>378757565
Holy kek, this game barely works on pc, with frequent stutters/frame drops. Can't wait to see how painful the gameplay will be on Switch
>>
>>378757565
Why? I mean, it's no skin off my back, games are games. But what made them think a fucking NINTENDO CONSOLE would be a good fit? I can't imagine this game selling more than 5k on the Switch.
>>
I wish I had friends to play that game with. It sounds like a really fun game.
>>
Old news
>>
Wait I thought I'd already seen gameplay?
>>
>>378758509
It could be a testament to how easy it is to port games to the switch, if Overkill thinks that they'll still make a profit off of it despite the low sales. Either that or it's going to be the shittiest port imaginable
>>
>>378757565
wow another 2011 game for my brand new 2017 console

im so excited
>>
>>378758940
Of course it will be a shitty port. They can't even make a stable PC release
>>
>Payday 2
That game is old tho.
>>
Payday 2 was on 360 and PS3 so I don't know why people are surprised it will run on Switch. The game isn't very graphically impressive.
>>
why do they do this?

Everybody that wanted to play it already did, and Nintendo buyers are definitely not going to play it.
>>
>>378759156
Did it get shittier or something because I remember the game running acceptably at medium on my 9600 GSO and then flawless at max settings on my GTX 760. I haven't played in almost two years though.
>>
>>378759865
It gotten worse with every released DLC, but i am playing on laptop, so my experience won't be the same as PC (still, 760m should not have any problem running this game)
>>
PayDay 1 and 2 get released for the 7th generation console and PC.

PayDay 2 continues to be re-released on new consoles because dude backwards compatibility is mega hard and creating sequels is even harder. :(((

I hate the stagnation of the video game industry. Every Remaster empowers more shit like this. If you can't tell the lack of new games being created this generation over DUDE REMASTERS then you're a twat, creatively bankrupt.
>>
The one old ass game it needs to be ported to the Switch is GTA V, considering they are still making new content to online mode, its a no brainer, but with this game relying so much in online, it might show everybody how shit online on the switch is.
>>
>>378757565
This is so confusing. Why? Who is the target audience? Will it have all the DLC or just the vanilla game?

I just can't see it making even the money the port costs back.
>>
File: Swedish video game hero.jpg (75KB, 690x702px) Image search: [Google]
Swedish video game hero.jpg
75KB, 690x702px
>>378758319
This
Its not like anyone plays shooters on nintendo anyway

remember Grinder?
Conduit?
Goldeneye 2?

yeah, me neither.
>>
>>378758319
Running on a rig with a decent i7 and 1070, I have never had any frame drops.

Don't spread misinformation poorfag.
>>
File: 1496310315292.png (173KB, 1200x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496310315292.png
173KB, 1200x640px
>>378757565
Are you guys ready for voice chat with PD2? I'M SO EXCITED
>>
>>378760629
That game is far more graphically intensive, fits an even mature audience, and would probably require some difficult negotiations considering how large r* is. Overkill has a dead game with no expectations of new projects and are a much smaller. Plus the game runs ok on low end pcs and could be changed to allow for better frame rates.
>>
File: pee en gee.png (41KB, 256x125px) Image search: [Google]
pee en gee.png
41KB, 256x125px
>>378760854
Shut your whore mouth the game runs like shit on all hardware.
If you get it in a sale you can still "have fun with friends"
>>
>>378761373
Game runs flawlessly on a system with a 1080ti. Maybe it's time for you to upgrade if you want to play new games.
>>
>>378757565
>Overkill
never have i seen a more fitting name
>>
>>378761470
But it's not new.
>>
nigga we knew this you fucking retard
>>
>>378761616
If it's just coming out on a new platform it's release date refreshes and it becomes a new game again.
>>
>>378761470
It runs flawlessly on a 7850HD 2gb too you mong
>>
>>378760793
>Conduit
LOL at the screenshot.

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>378761736
no
>>
>>378761702
Ah, ok. I didn't know this.
>>
>>378757565
Wait, people still play Payday 2? I remember playing this years ago.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.