[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake leak shutdown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: OHLC.jpg (30KB, 670x388px) Image search: [Google]
OHLC.jpg
30KB, 670x388px
Hi guys.
It's recently come to my attention that some leaks have surfaced regarding upcoming content for Overwatch.
I would like to clear up any misconceptions. The leaks are fake. However, they have however, got a few things right.

-Hammond
The new hero IS a chimpanzee, albeit not how described. He wears a self-made cyber suit.
He is a support.
His first ability is a Bio-dome. A small yellow bubble is thrown out, and any hero inside of it gains rapid health regeneration.
His second ability is slightly accurate to what the recent leaker has reported. A beacon is placed that, when approached, stuns enemies.
His passive ability allows him to climb small distances. Continuing to hold space at the peak of the climb allows the hero to cling on to the wall.
Hammond's weapon is interesting. Damaging heroes with it charges the weapon, and the alternate fire depletes this charge to heal teammates.

-Backstory
Hammond and his Chimpanzee friend were not liked amongst the gorillas.
They knew what the gorillas were planning, so they hid themselves away. Enes, Hammond's friend on the colony, was found by the gorillas, and ultimately suffered the same fate as the scientists.
Hammond then worked on creating ways of avoiding and protecting himself against any threat he may encounter on the colony.

-Lunar Colony Cinematic
The most accurate part of the recent leaks regard the upcoming cinematic.
Hammond tells the story of the colony through flashbacks, but also in the present day. It is in this cinematic that we learn more about the real aims of the scientists aboard the Horizon Lunar Colony.

-Doomfist
Doomfist has nearly reached completion. He will be teased at E3 in the form of a voice line by an attendee.
A strong form of fan service to let you all know, he's coming.

A last note to anyone wondering why there isn't a Mei cinematic: She is receiving her origin story in the form of a comic. I never said in the original post that Mei would be receiving a cinematic.
>>
Apologies for any typos or mistakes. I wanted to get this done quickly.
I can't take questions today, I just wanted to inform you all against any misinformation currently circulating.
>>
>>378752037
Suck my spacemonkey balls.
>>
>>378752037
>new support
GIVE US MORE DPS CHARACTERS YOU FUCKING HACKS
>>
>>378752037
Go larp somewhere else faggot
>>
>>378752362
>Us
Speak for yourself, cancerous fucker.
>>
What kind of name is Enes
>>
>>378752037
Hammond won't be a chimp, he'll be a puppy with a backpack that heals team mates

screencap this post.
>>
I created blizzard so I can confirm that OP is lying!!
>>
>>378752589
>kys
and get a real job faggit
>>
>>378752589
Fuck off
>>
If he is a new support i'm excited.

Blizzard has clearly shown they have no idea how to make new tanks/dps.
>>
>>378752037
Terry Crews

Yes or No
>>
>>378752037
he should've been a defense hero
>>
>>378754001
Defense heroes were a mistake.
>>
>>378753413
i already work 60 hours a week. i do this in my spare time. nothing is monetized either, and cant be until i get 10K total views.

>>378753549
kys yourself my dude
>>
>>378752362
>us

speak for yourself, dpscuck
>>
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MY NAME IS STYLOSA AND THIS IS UNIT LOST

TODAY SOMEONE ON 4CHAINS JUST LEAKED MORE INFORMATION ON THE NEW HERO

LET ME READ THIS POST FOR YOU BECAUSE I NEED TO STRETCH MY VIDEO OUT TO 10 MINUTES

OK THANKS FOR WATCHING AND THANKS FOR THE AD REVENUE BYE
>>
>>378752037
>tfw chimping out puns

chimp city
>>
File: 1473160313860.png (349KB, 442x319px) Image search: [Google]
1473160313860.png
349KB, 442x319px
>>378752037
>3 new characters in the games life cycle
pretty much all support
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>378754135
>Shilling your shit content here
Advertising is against the rules you know
>>
File: Caesar_(APJ).jpg (461KB, 2000x2530px) Image search: [Google]
Caesar_(APJ).jpg
461KB, 2000x2530px
>>378752037
>playable Caesar
I'm okay with this
humankind has had it too good for too long
>>
File: 0100111001110.png (37KB, 135x172px) Image search: [Google]
0100111001110.png
37KB, 135x172px
>>378752037
wait.. are you implying we're going to receive 2 heroe for 2 month? Doomfist AND Hammond? Damn that's amazing, this game lack maps and character so much. I expect LoL/Dota 2 huge roster in this game so i hope they're really going to be faster with it.

but we don't have any proof of it being real
i really like the story and it seems reasonable to think that Hammond is the guy sucking the screen and his friend is the one looking at the camera.

Release date pls?
>>
>>378754729
Haha, no.

Doomfist will probably come out in early October at the earliest.
>>
>>378752362
Yeah fuck dps heroes more fun to play supporrsples
>>
>>378754490

>shilling content is not allowed but we have hourly Youtube gaming shill threads that last entire days

The last one was posted alongside a picture of a girl with big tits and no one took it down.

The mods need to get their heads out their asses and do something about it.
>>
>>378755279
>/v/
>mods
We had a thread with an erect penis as the OP image up for over an hour yesterday in the middle of the afternoon
>>
>>378752037
>Damaging heroes with it charges the weapon, and the alternate fire depletes this charge to heal teammates.
I've read that recently. I think you've just nicked the idea for your 'leak'
>>
>>378752037
Why are paid Blizzshills allowed here?
>>
>>378752362
We dont need another dps fag in diamond, another sup would be baller.
>>
>>378755279
>wow the zodiac killer never got caught why am I being arrested for murder wtf
>>
File: m5oe3fO.png (180KB, 1882x507px) Image search: [Google]
m5oe3fO.png
180KB, 1882x507px
>not the same trip
Move along.
>>
>>378753119
The name of a chimpanzee, idiot, he says it in the text. Read Nigga, Read!
>>
But I wanted a raptor or a bear......
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.