[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this game really have NTR? One of my friends was talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: images (4).jpg (31KB, 405x363px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
31KB, 405x363px
Does this game really have NTR? One of my friends was talking shit earlier, telling me your wife can cheat on you, is the legit?

Isn't this one of Nintendo's mainstream IPs?
>>
>>378749223
fuck off
>>
Cordelia one of the girls that can be romanced has a crush on the leader of the army Chrom. The daughter she has also is upset her mother never got over her crush and wants to stop her own father from marrying Cordelia.

In Fire Emblem Fates that same daughter is a guest character and tries to setup Chrom with Cordelia and apologizes to her father for doing so. The joke is Chrom will always ignore Cordelia for whatever reason, but it always comes off as someone from Nintendo having a severe "It's OK if my wife wants to ravish some other dude's dick".
>>
>>378750115

Oh, so fucking nothing then. Okay.
>>
>>378751174
Don't let it bother you anon just play the game and enjoy.
>>
>>378749223
>Does this game really have NTR?
No, it doesn't. Cuckfags seem to enjoy reading their fetish into everything, though, so they will claim it does.

Chrom is the head of the army so he's rather popular. Sumia will hook up in a relationship and marry just about anyone, but gets a line of "Oh I wonder if Chrom will like this?" as one of her random find-item lines, which can come off as a bit strange.

Cordelia is a bit more noteworthy: she's a perfectionist and completely idolizes Chrom, although she has no relationship with him and will end up marrying someone else (if you want). Similar to Sumia, she has some lines referring to Chrom, although that seems to be it.
>>
>>378751603

Sounds like nothing then, unless it's implied he's fucking them or something
>>
>NTR in a game where one of the appeals is making darling wives/husbands
Yeah, he's either bullshitting or just plain stupid.
>>
>>378752202
>"Ooh! What's this? I can't wait to show Chrom..." (item)

That's literally the extent of it. It's nothing, and certainly nowhere close to NTR. Expect every Fire Emblem thread on /v/ to devolve into "Cuckdelia" talk, though.
>>
>>378749223
One character, Cordelia, frequently has lines talking about the protagonist, Chrom, even when she's married to other men(e.g. the player avatar), and there's also a conversation with her daughter, which you obviously only get when she's married, about attracting male suitors. People just kind of run with that.

Due to the way the game's set up, Chrom's marriage is the only mandatory one in the game, and since it can come rather suddenly and without warning, and the mechanics behind who he picks are simple but also not explained, he also developed a reputation as a man that will fuck your waifu right in front of you.
>>
>>378752202
Amusingly enough, Chrom wants to fuck (you), not your wife.

He's homolust for the main character is off the charts.
>>
File: cordelia robin.jpg (341KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
cordelia robin.jpg
341KB, 1200x800px
Cordelia is loyal and pure
Severa is a slut
>>
where do i start with this series
>>
>>378753076
Any title that was localized.
>>
>>378753076
Start with the GBA games.
>>
File: Liz_confess2.jpg (217KB, 651x963px) Image search: [Google]
Liz_confess2.jpg
217KB, 651x963px
>>378750115
>>378751603
>>378752617

So cuck's wife of choice for their avatars will be Cordelia/Sumia?
>>
>>378749223
>One of my friends was talking shit earlier
anonymous posters on 4chan aren't your friends
>>
>>378749223
Every last Fire Emblem game has NTR. It's tradition.
>>
>>378753076
awakening
>>
>>378749223
I mean technically depending on how you want to look at it.
You friend may have been referencing the event where the Player (IRL) was trying to date Maribelle but due to how the game works at Chapter 13 due to how the mechanics in-game work Chrom ended up dating Maribelle and giving birth to Lucina.

It's the basis of the Chrom NTR meme.
>>
>>378753182
Sumia already has a lot of scenes with Chrom. You know damn well what you're fucking getting into if you pick Chrom's love interest.
>>
File: 01_UEXxu6E Fire Emblem Lucina.jpg (616KB, 1280x1815px) Image search: [Google]
01_UEXxu6E Fire Emblem Lucina.jpg
616KB, 1280x1815px
>>378753076

Best entry points imo, roughly in order, are:

Awakening: Decent but not overwhelming challenge, good mix of mechanics without getting bogged down in them and you can always grind if you find yourself falling behind or struggling. Solid story and great cast.

Path of Radiance: Slow animations and some kinda iffy mechanics (oh fog of war, why do you exist?) But probably the single easiest game in the series. It's pretty causal, your MC is hilariously overpowered and can just solo the whole game if you ever run into problems. Good story, good cast.

FE8: Similar to above, super duper easy but with the older school GBA mechanics. Meh story, decent cast. Ephraim.

FE7: America's first FE, so the one most people are nostalgic for. The hardest out of all the ones I've mentioned but has an entire tutorial campaign to ease you in. Terrible story, mixed cast. Lyn and Hector.

You can start with Fates but it's best to play Fates after Awakening, as Awakening -> Birthright -> Conquest -> Revelations.
>>
File: 1457976474065.png (259KB, 1108x840px) Image search: [Google]
1457976474065.png
259KB, 1108x840px
>>378753334
There's also this.
>>
File: 1496143362297.jpg (124KB, 498x719px) Image search: [Google]
1496143362297.jpg
124KB, 498x719px
>>378753491
>>378753334
And this?
>>
File: PG29PgE.png (206KB, 1238x504px) Image search: [Google]
PG29PgE.png
206KB, 1238x504px
>>378749223
>>
>>378753773

I will never not laugh at this. I feel sorry for the guy, but damn... Why would you have your waifu spend so much time with another man? What were you expecting would happen!?

It's fucking pottery.
>>
>>378753491
>2013 was almost 4 years ago
Jesus
>>
File: 1423354183646.png (106KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1423354183646.png
106KB, 512x512px
Nah, no NTR. MC is a rapist, don't play female.
>>
>>378753879
>Why would you have your waifu spend so much time with another man?

How insecure do you have to be to think that some prince of a kingdom, bred to be superior, a great fighter and commander with a lineage of kings in his history and is a genuinely good person is going to take your waifu?
That is just silly, anon and shows little faith in your waifu.
>>
>>378753773
>fails to meet requirement
>bitches about losing to a better man
>>
>>378749223
Yes. The main protagonist is forced to marry for story purposes, so he can cuck you out of one of the women if you're not careful.
>>
>>378754043

I mean, surely Maribelle of all people would love to be with some guy they literally found on the side of the road.
>>
>>378754149
Right? Maribelle doesn't have the character of someone who was raised near royalty and carries herself like an upper-class lady.
She's just lookin for a downtown boy and that's why she forces tea ceremony and violin on her son, because all commoners know etiquette.
>>
>>378749223
There's two things that kind of happen.
First is Cordelia, a character who never gets over her crush for Chrom even after getting married.

The second is that Chrom has a daughter after chapter 11, so if he isn't already at S rank with a girl the game will choose one automatically that has the highest relationship iirc (I don't actually know how it gets determined). For some unfortunate anons this was their waifu, or themselves if they played as a girl.

In my opinion they deserve it for refusing best girl Lissa, but Maribelle is also a great choice so I can forgive them.

Another thing is the meme about Stahl being the true prince and son of Chrom, I'm sure someone has the image.
>>
>>378753182

Cordelia literally cheats on you. So, yeah.
>>
>>378753773

how the fuck do you even manage that?
>>
>>378754924
>(I don't actually know how it gets determined)

Game picks whoever has the highest support levels, with priority in this order
1. Sumia(since she's Chrom's destined lover, they also have the fastest support growth and so the point threshold is lower)
2. Sully
3. Maribelle
4. Female Avatar(has slowest support growth)
5. Olivia
>>
>>378755215
By accidentally having Maribelle as Chrom's highest support our of her, Sumia, Sully, and Olivia by the end of chapter 11. Seems pretty easy to accidentally do since she's a heal and would likely stick close to Chrom, whereas the other can do there own thing.
>>
>>378755418

So that's how it works? Yeah, I guess it makes sense if the guy neglected Chrom and focused on fulfilling his own fantasies. I remember I actually tried to get Chrom and Sumia together more so than to get my character with someone.
>>
>>378754450
>She's just lookin for a downtown boy and that's why she forces tea ceremony and violin on her son, because all commoners know etiquette.

And that's why I had her marry Donnel
>>
>>378755718
Well, I could see it as wanting to see all of Chrom's options before pairing him with someone. If you don't know about the automatic marriage, by the time you reach Olivia, you're fucked, especially if Olivia is who you want him to pair with.
>>
>>378756242

There's no way you pair Chrom and Olivia in your first playthrough, there's no way you even know you can, she's hidden from his supports menu until that battle.
>>
>>378756390
She shows up as a silhouette, like every other character. Like I said, if your waiting to see all of his options, you're kinda screwed. Even more so if you pick Olivia once you reach her.
>>
File: 41471897191.png (825KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
41471897191.png
825KB, 1400x1000px
>>378753637

Posted this earlier, but adding onto it. There's a theory/meme that Cordelia cheats on her husband (potentially you) after she's married.

Reasoning being:

* Still has her "how to get your man" book, despite being married (Severa barracks item)

* Still can't get over Chrom. Despite what she said, Severa catches her looking wistfully at him. (Severa tile support)

* Mentions how not being able to be with Chrom was so painful she thought she was going to die... but it's okay, because her husband sustains her. Not really on equal footing there. (Severa tile support))

* Goes out and picks up guys for fun, competes to "get the most men" with Severa. (Severa tile support))

Obviously all these only happen with Severa, so this is dialogue written only for when she's married.

>Severa: "Mother, since you have so many suitors, want to see which of us gets more men?"
>Cordelia: "All right. But don’t underestimate your mother."

Is obviously a little suspect.
>>
>>378755249
>she's Chrom's destined lover
Chrom's OTP is the village maiden.
>>
>>378755249
One other thing is that if none of the characters in question have a C-support with Chrom, Olivia becomes the highest priority if she caps the amount of points she can have in one chapter.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.