[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Peter Molyneux

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Molyneux.jpg (261KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Molyneux.jpg
261KB, 1280x720px
Hack or genius?
>>
dude black turtleneck presentation man lmao
>>
>>378746378
the fluffier, puffier and bigger the turtleneck, the more gangster it is
>>
He can be everything.
>>
He is the steve jobs of videogames
>>
Genius level Hack
>>
>>378746338
Complete hack. The ultimate bullshit-spouting "ideas guy".
>>
Total hack and pathological liar
>>
He was a pretty cool dude in his early days but turned into a complete hack and conman later.
>>
>>378746338
He is one of the rare cases where both apply.
>>
>>378746338
Genius hack
>>
>>378746585
>b-b-but fable!
>>
>>378746338
He got the most amazing ideas for a man of his age. You can still hear how much he loves gaming and how much he wants to do. Though I think is always money getting in the way of everything he ever wants to do. Compromise is the main fault of this man.

A real shame. And as someone mentioned, very much Steve Jobs of gaming.
>>
>>378746923
>raise 730k for Godus
>still shit

Money is clearly not his problem.

t. someone who played Godus and thought it was shit
>>
>>378747059
Not to mention the whole Godus contest debacle.
The winner is still waiting for his prize.

Molineux makes Todd Howard look like an honest man.
>>
>>378747059
Oh man, that fucking contest

>Peter Molyneux promised would feature a "life-changing" prize. Henderson was told he would be named "God of Gods" within 22 Cans' strategy game Godus' multiplayer world. This grand title would come with a royalty check from the game's revenues, starting from the beginning of his reign.

Didn't Molymeux just abandon the game after a while?
>>
>>378747390
ment for
>>378747191
>>
>>378747390
Good. Fuck that kid who won, all he did was click on a box.

I hope that was his CWC winning the Sega Sweepstakes moment and his life is an autistic downfall from there.
>>
>>378746338
I remember when he overhyped the fuck out of fable 2. That's really what he did best.
>>
>>378746338
proto sean murry
>>
>>378747761
Some indie game bundle raised $10k for him. Too bad for you, bitterfag. :^)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.