[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BuyBros: a tale of two anons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

Anon #1:
> middle-class
> but works hard at his career (or part-time job + uni)
> has normalized relationships with his peers (maybe even a gf)
> views vidya as a beloved hoby
> saves up his money to purchase a game from his beloved franchise
> because he spends his hard earned money, he becomes fully engaged in his experience
> knowing each moment of play was a moment of work, he maintains a healthy life balance.

Anon #2:
> Poorfag (at best, a NEET)
> downloads illegal pirated vidya
> PC is riddled with viruses
> Instead of bringing girls back for "Netflix and chill" he tries to convince them to comeback for "Sketchy Russian torrent site and chill" (It creeps her out)
> Adiction to collecting stolen media bleeds into his real life
> he takes media for granted and never fully enjoys it
> vidya backlog grows from unfinished game
> parents are dispointed in what an entitled shit he is
> kills self out of dispair

Which anon are YOU?
>>
>>378745386
This is mostly bullshit, but there is some truth to it.

When I was a kid, I would emulate NES games. I'd play them for 5 minutes then move on to something else.

In my teen years, I bought a real NES and real games. Got really into them and actually beat them this time.

>> Instead of bringing girls back for "Netflix and chill" he tries to convince them to comeback for "Sketchy Russian torrent site and chill" (It creeps her out)

I have a friend with one of those hacked Amazon Fire TV setups. When we want to watch movies with friends, she'll bring it over. It always ends up being a 480p, janked up stream and I'm always like, "I'll pay the $2 to redbox it, please!"
>>
>>378745386
Anon #3:
>middle-class
>spends time studying and hanging out with friends
>realizes games are the least important part of his life
>avoids spending money on it and pirates instead
>realizes he loses nothing of value if games stop being made or localized since all games are bad due to piracy
>spends his money on meaningful things
>saves the rest of it
>goes online to laugh at losers getting mad because they waste their time and income on videogames
>>
File: 19429.original-4515.jpg (88KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
19429.original-4515.jpg
88KB, 407x407px
>>378746069
> goes online to laugh at losers getting mad because they waste their time and income on videogames

Truely, a sign of an enlightened and mature individual.
>>
>>378746483
ikr
>>
>>378745386
Anon #4:
>I don't give a fuck
>>
File: 1495966382700.jpg (144KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495966382700.jpg
144KB, 1000x1000px
>>378745386
>tfw top 1 percent wealth for age
>tfw emulate zelda because too tight to buy a switch

What u gonna do bout it kiddo?
>>
>>378746069
This is me and most of my friends. Pirated back in the Ultima VII days. Pirated Duke Nukem to Diablo. All the way through the PS1/2 era and then back to PC.

Video games were always something we just tossed to the side regularly. Seriously, spending +300€ on toys? Yeah no thank you.
I'm just here to talk about games I'm pirating as well.
>>
>>378745386
>BuyBros

stop killing video games
>>
>>378745654
Nice blog
>>
File: 1494482951833.jpg (585KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494482951833.jpg
585KB, 707x1000px
Anon #3:
>collects free autism bux (NEET)
>spends his money wisely; buys games that are good and worth supporting and pirates western trash
>enjoys and appreciates every game he adds to his physical library thoroughly
>doesn't judge others based on their pirating behaviours and respects their decision
>>
>>378747237
that is a cute girl
>>
File: yes.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>378746671
Literally me. I didn't get wealthy by paying for things I don't have to pay for. That some nigger shit there.
>>
>>378747367
Thanks, I'm glad you think I look cute!
>>
>>378745386
Why would anyone except companies or people that have to enforce the law give a shit whether someone payed or pirated it?
>>
>>378745386
Get back to us when you actually know what ut means to have a job.
>>
File: 324255445.jpg (18KB, 377x351px) Image search: [Google]
324255445.jpg
18KB, 377x351px
>tfw rich (upwards of 250k a year)
>tfw still pirate all my games because it's not an issue of money but a matter of principle

I also hate all you stupid fucking cattle wageslaves lapping up everything they throw at you. If you faggots weren't such consumerist livestock the games industry wouldn't be in such a sorry state.
>>
>>378747686
> why would anyone but a pet owner get angry about animal abuse?
> why would anyone but a parent get sadened over a child abduction

Empathy and basic human decency.
>>
>>378747930
copying a video game isn't exactly as bad as animal abuse and child abduction
>>
>>378745386
> middle-class
> but works hard at his career (or part-time job + uni)

Fucking how? I work and go to school and I'm poor as fuck WITH student loans.
>>
>>378745386
Anon #5:
>Buys good MP games
>Pirates all single player games because they're mostly average at best

Anon #5 has best taste
>>
File: 1424514058280.gif (930KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1424514058280.gif
930KB, 200x133px
>>378745386
> middle-class
> but works hard at his career (McDonalds)
> has normalized relationships with his peers
> has a gf that he can't stand but still keeps her around and wastes money on her because his normie friends would think less of him without one
> views vidya as a beloved hobby
> saves up his money to purchase a game from his beloved franchise
> game turns out to be shit
> because he spends his hard earned money, he becomes fully engaged in buyer's remorse and defends it vehemently to feel better about having wasted his money
> knowing each moment of play was a moment of work, he maintains the delusion that his money was well spent
> he goes on /v/ to jelously shitpost about pirates who didn't waste their money like fucking tools
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.