[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pyre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Pyre_Wallpaper_01.jpg (891KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pyre_Wallpaper_01.jpg
891KB, 1920x1080px
So Pyre got a steam page now with a preorder.
Comes out really soon actually, in just 2 months.
Since they showed it last year I'd expect it to be in development for much longer but they seem to be finished.

For those who don't know or have been living under a rock, it's a new game by people who made Bastion and Transistor and if we know anything about those games is that it will look pretty and have a neat OST.

Also they did a full hour core gameplay showcase/explanations for what the game is
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6oDny79ngY

It's basically a mystical party-control based football game with paganism, goats and RPG elements
It seems to be kind of interesting
>>
indie shill thread
>>
I'm gonna pirate it and play it because I really enjoyed both Bastion and Transistor. I expect at the very least a decent soundtrack and story to follow along. The concept interests me.

With that said, holy fuck does the "combat" look like shit. And by combat, I mean the magic basketball bullshit. It looks tedious as fuck. What the hell were they thinking? Why not make something like Fire Emblem?
>>
>>378744154
What do you mean?
It looks really fun.

Problem transistor had for me is the shitty gameplay compared to bastion but this is even more streamlined than bastion and actually fun.
>>
>>378744864
I think it looks boring. I know they want to be different, but sports gameplay is not what I am looking for in my RPGs.
>>
File: 1477808649554.png (133KB, 767x411px) Image search: [Google]
1477808649554.png
133KB, 767x411px
>>
>>378745042
Boring?
I dunno seems exciting to me.

What I think is the problem is that it will eventually get stale, but right now it looks fun as heck.

It's basically just an versus RPG where you try to get past the enemy on the other side but with a lot of execution and tactical depth.
>>
>>378745129
discussing video games on /v is now shilling? Don't you have a Far Cry 5 thread to get shitpost on?
>>
>>378745664
this isnt a discussion, its just advertisement
>>
>>378745816
People were having a discussion about the combat and how they like it or don't, your image contributed nothing
>>
>>378745816
By that logic /v/ is just for advertisement as no thread here can be anything but that
maybe you can fuck off then?
Clearly not a place for you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.