[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's that Switch doing /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: DBPDEOcXkAAsagh.jpg:large.jpg (55KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
DBPDEOcXkAAsagh.jpg:large.jpg
55KB, 800x538px
How's that Switch doing /v/?
>>
I played this shit hard and now glue is leaking though the seams on the controllers
>>
good, i'm playing disgaea on it.
>>
File: 1430258042742.gif (2MB, 446x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430258042742.gif
2MB, 446x720px
>mfw I bought a switch
>>
>>378743480
It's nintendo, we have one Switch review per year guaranteed.
I'll wait until that comes out. Plus, right now there's only Zelda.
>>
>>378744142
what
>>
>>378743808
That's your dead skin and sweat you disgusting neckbeard
>>
So special editions now will be an icon on the system and some screen printed details on the dock? What a brave new world we live in.
>>
>>378745743
And semen.
>>
>>378743480
>still sold out at home
>no game stores in the carribean
>won't be able to get one once i start my summer job

You switch owners are lucky
>>
Are the joycons supposed to have a little wobble when connected to the switch?

This thing doesn't feel like it will last very long to be honest.
>>
File: wii-u-zelda-edition-gamepad-2.jpg (102KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
wii-u-zelda-edition-gamepad-2.jpg
102KB, 1200x900px
>>378745993
>now
>>
>>378747584
How little are you talking? I don't use my joycons at all but the few times I have used them in portable mode they've seemed like they attach to the sides pretty securely.

My main paranoia is always the screen scratching on the dock though. I'm not sure how it's possible since there are rubber stoppers, but its one of the main reasons I dont play it in portable mode, for fear of scratching it as has been reported as being a common occurance.

I have bought like 4 screen protectors but had to trash all of them since my house has so much dirt and dust in the air that its literally impossible to apply without bubbles.
>>
>>378745993
Is this your first special edition?
>>
>>378743480
Just finished all 120 shrines is Zelda so basically done with that game after 80 hours.

Have played a bit of Mario Kart 8 on and off, but doesnt really have the staying power for me to keep going back to constantly.

Patiently waiting for the next ARMS testpunch.

I hope MHXX gets translated / localised so I can play it. I am pretty opposed to the awful changes they made in X / Generations that trivialised the game, and didnt plan to get XX, but I can stomach the subpar entry in the series for a chance to play Monster Hunter in HD.
>>
>>378748831
Shitty guide user.
>>
>>378743480
Still getting sniped before I can even get one.

I've given up on the idea until they can produce enough that I can wall into a store on any given day and buy one like a sane reasonable person.

More excited to play games I misses out on on the New 2DS.
>>
>>378748831
>Monster Hunter in HD.

Its the same shitty PSP tier models and animations they've been using for years.
>>
>>378748964
Start checking weird electronic stores everyone forgets about, like PC Richards. I saw one just sitting out on display a few weeks ago
>>
>>378743480
Still has no games.
>>
Gamestop only has neon bundles lately. I want a gray one.
Worst part is that I have botw and mk8 in wii u
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.