[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIERY WHORE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Durance-portrait.jpg (13KB, 210x330px) Image search: [Google]
Durance-portrait.jpg
13KB, 210x330px
FIERY WHORE
>>
HELLO?
>>
I enjoyed this game, but that looting and experience system needs to die.
>>
File: Eder.jpg (103KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
Eder.jpg
103KB, 500x438px
how do you think Eder will be in the sequel, having to hunt down his god for the second time?
>>
File: portrait_eder_lg.png (126KB, 210x330px) Image search: [Google]
portrait_eder_lg.png
126KB, 210x330px
Hey
>>
>>378744175
My Edér was already kind of over Eothas and became the mayor of Dyrford. I imagine he won't care that much. Will just want to be my bro and help me out.
>>
>>378744024
for me there was just too much combat, every 10 steps you get into another fight
>>
just finished Zahua's quest, fuck I didn't ask for these feels

especially
>Zahua gained Anitlei
at the end
>>
>>378744385
Best personal quest in the whole game. Cut me deep.
>>
File: zahua quest.png (465KB, 506x667px) Image search: [Google]
zahua quest.png
465KB, 506x667px
>>
File: 1493994460233.jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1493994460233.jpg
9KB, 260x194px
should I make a rogue or a cipher
>>
>>378744330
and the majority of it was trash mobs that you didn't get any experience from and dropped tons of useless loot
>>
File: cry.png (512KB, 1304x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
512KB, 1304x1080px
>>378744385
Zahua's quest is really, really good.
>Starts out as a Dude Weed LMAO adventure that seems to be all fun and goofy
>Those fucking flashbacks
>That ending
>>
>>378744485
Have you played the game before? Cipher. If not, also Cipher

Cipher/Rogues soon, in Deadfire.
>>
>>378744485
Grieving Mother is tolerable, whereas Devil of Caroc sucks, so Rogue seems like the easy answer.
If you don't care about companions, I'd say go Cipher, funner abilities.
>>
Playing it for the first time and need your advice: Do I do the expansion pack as soon as possible or should I go through the main story once first?
>>
>>378744892
You might want to, because you get soul bound weapons that will take time to fully unlock their abilities
>>
>>378743474
Durance and Grieving Mother are the only interesting part about that shitty game
>>
>>378744892
You should definitely go through the expansion first. When you're done with Defiance Bay, go to the White March.

You can still finish the regular old game after you're done with the expansion, but you can't go to the expansion after you finish the game.

You will be max level and the content will be too easy (unless you decide to scale it up) but it's not like that's a problem exclusive to the expansion, it's was always too easy to get overleveled for stuff already.
>>
>>378745081
Grieving Mother is not even in the Top 5 best companions of the game and the only reason why you give a fuck about her is because you read somewhere that Avellone was the one that wrote her.
>>
>>378744698
aaaand I know they were trying to make EVERY fight strategic on harder difficulties but they took too damn long.

Something had to give. Either make the trash mobs actual trash mobs, or make fewer encounters. Even if it's a videogame in an RPG 70% of your time being spent in combat is too much
>>
>>378745239
>b-but Avellone
so what? not his fault that he's the only one that can write decent character in the game
>>
>>378745193
>>378744943
Alright, thanks for the advice guys. Yeah I'm probably going to finish some stuff in Defiance Bay first and then move on over to the expansion.
>>
>>378745081
i fucking hated Grieving Mother and Durance was obnoxious
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.