[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rising Storm 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 531
Thread images: 70

File: Rising Storm 2.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rising Storm 2.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Rising Storm 2
>>
>2017
>no waiting list to join a server

Refunded.
>>
>>378740978
GO HOME G.I.!
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 460x215px
>>378740978
Squad has that!!! Please buy it now!!
>>
File: grape chimp.jpg (123KB, 543x543px) Image search: [Google]
grape chimp.jpg
123KB, 543x543px
>>378741235
like clockwerk
>>
File: america moral right.jpg (82KB, 535x456px) Image search: [Google]
america moral right.jpg
82KB, 535x456px
>>378740941
>GOOKS IN THE WIRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwHqi-qOCZg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyzUIEW-Q5E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w
>>
File: 20170601214300_1.jpg (523KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170601214300_1.jpg
523KB, 1920x1080px
J U S T
>>
>>378741235
Squad, more like S H I T
>>
>people are STILL voting for hue city

I don't get it, the map is so fucking shit. Song Be/Anlao is easily the best. They offer so much flanking possibilities and shit.

>placing squad tunnels near enemy first point and just keep going there breaking their lines
>>
>>378742969
Don't people just get hard ons for CQB shit? Look at Strike at Karkand
>>
>>378741235
What's with you fags and your pathetic obsession with falseflagging squad?
>>
It's amazing how innacurate the m60 is. How do you go from the mg34 and 42 to this piece of shit thirty years later?
>>
>>378740941

More maps when? I'm getting bored of playing the same few over and over.
>>
>>378742969
>Song Be/Anlao is easily the best
Battlefield babby detected. Territories is Red Orchestra. Supremacy a shit.
>>
>>378743303

I'm not a weapons expert but I'm pretty sure the RPK isn't supposed to be as inaccurate as it is either. Even when prone and with a bipod it's hard to hit at range.
>>
>>378743362
This isn't Red Orchestra?
>LE NEW THINGS ARE SHIT!!

Helicopters/Squad Tunnels really make Supremacy good.
>>
>>378742969
Supremacy is a fucking awful game mode, fuck you. Give americans spawn points that make sense or placeable like the Vietnamese for SU-mode or just remove it already. And no the helicopters aren't worth shit compared to having a nice, concealed, and static spawnpoint that take 0 seconds to spawn you instead of a 30 second heli flight.
>>
>>378743498
Rising Storm's mechanics do a poor job with what it is trying to do with Supremacy. Song Be works because it's a small map while An Lao is completely shit and all other large maps will be too. If I wanted to play that kind of game I would be launching Squad instead of Rising Storm 2 because that is a game built around that game mode.
>>
>>378743362
>it's bad because it's different
The greater lethality of RS2 makes the meatgrinder of territories far worse than it ever was before. The maps for it are also shit, and nullify pretty much all of the US and VC's unique mechanics. Supremacy has plenty of opportunities for flanking but still maintains a general front line because of mechanics like the base spawns and supply lines, unlike battlefield and such garbage.

The game was clearly designed around supremacy. Which makes sense as it much better represents the change in warfare between WW2 and Vietnam.
>>
>>378743627
>all this ass hurt

Of course its not as good? Dingus.

Americans also have attack helicopters, its not supposed to be exactly symmetrical you fuck.

You can also find squad tunnels and destroy them. I went on a rampage just now on Anlao destroying 6-7 tunnels over an entire match.
>>
File: 1495225411909.jpg (21KB, 415x479px) Image search: [Google]
1495225411909.jpg
21KB, 415x479px
>Offworld Industries browsing /v/ trying to shill their game
>>
>>378743729
It makes it a fucking marathon constantly running from point to point to find the one SL shithead who put a tunnel behind your lines. Of course the moment your SL dies you have to run from all the way back in the spawn since 2 Hueys can't move all 32 players about. Territories works with tunnels, Supremacy doesn't.
>>
>>378743627
You have squad leader spawns, you have choppers, and you have spawning ON choppers. Use some fucking teamwork you mindless territories-nigger. Yes, it's still not as good as VC, but you also have better weapons than the VC across the board. It's asymmetrical warfare, deal with it.
>>
>>378743853
>complaining about running a lot

maybe don't fucking die so much? Or have a decent Squad Leader?

And no all 32 players are not dead at the same time. Also if you are playing against good Vietcongs you will have to defend F/E anyway since they will be attacking those regularly.

But let me guess, you are a fucking babby that just dies constantly and keeps running up to C and fighting over that one point only when in reality C is basically a point you don't even need.

Tunnels are basically pointless in Territories, because all they do is make your distance to reach the point shorter. Then all squad leaders do is place it the exact meters away from the point they can.

While in Supremacy a good squad leader places it in a place that is hard to find, and a place where you can reach the back lines of the americans. It offers for way more skill of a squad leader than territories.
>>
>>378743853
Tunnels are inherently shit in Supremacy and they pale in comparison to hueys. The Vietnamese get their one default spawn at the edge of their map and then one static spawn wherever their sl puts a tunnel down. These tunnels are almost always immediately spotted and destroyed by the loach and cobra and on the rare occassions they aren't, they become obselete two minutes later when the fighting has moved away from the nearby cap meaning that even with their tunnel spawn, the VC will still have to run 250+ metres to get where they need to be. The Americans on the other hand can have their default spawn point on the edge of the map and three mobile ones that can be literally anywhere. Even when their SL dies it's only thirty seconds before they take a huey out to where they need to be and are spawning their entire squad again.

This problem isn't apparent in Song Be because its tiny and you can easily run anywhere but it makes playing the Vietnamese on An Lao a nightmare and leads to the US winning it 90% of the time because while they can spawn anywhere, the Vietnamese can only ever spawn within decent proximity to C.
>>
>Use C4 twice
>Team kill 3 people with it
F U C K
>>
Cu Chi is such a great map
>>
>>378744158
>placing your tunnels where they can easily be seen
Nevermind, you're literally retarded and your opinion is worthless.
>>
File: 1494786928497.jpg (10KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1494786928497.jpg
10KB, 351x351px
>squad leader consistently fails to put down tunnels
>squad leader puts down tunnels in the enemies sights
>squad leader runs into an inbound napalm strike
>>
>Running around as point man pumping gooks full of 00 shot and shitting on their tunnels

I love this class. But I wish the Claymores weren't near useless, stupid that you have to activate them manually instead of being tripwire activated.

And I wish I could switch them out for WP nades instead.
>>
>>378744389
>what is the loach auto spotting
Have you even played the fucking game?
>>
>>378744406
To be fair some maps are absolute dog shit in terms of placing tunnels.

It's either

-YOU CAN'T PLACE IT HERE
-YOU CAN'T PLACE IT THIS CLOSE TO AN OBJECTIVE
-PLACE THIS TUNNEL IN THE OPEN ITS THE ONLY PLACE YOU ARE ALLOWED.

Also tunnels don't help when objectives are close to each other anyway
>>
>>378744513
>implying that results in nearly enough spots to keep tunnels down the majority of the time
>>
File: [It ain't me intensifies].gif (1MB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
[It ain't me intensifies].gif
1MB, 480x336px
>Play Combat Engineer
>Never pick the Flamethrower
Anyone else?
>>
>>378744613
Stop playing territories then, anon.
>>
>all these "red orchestra vets" complaining about Supremacy

fucking babbies lmao
>wah I can't play the game exactly as I played the previous ones waah, I have to play it differently waah

World War 2 and Vietnam wars were not fought the same way dinguses.
>>
>>378743961
Choppers can't move 32 players constantly dying. SLs have to get transported/run from spawn back to front. Choppers of course get SAM'ed or just plain DShK'ed/RPG'ed. It's fucking shite for a mode where there isn't a moving front. Also the weapons VC have are not worse. SU as US is the most not-fun I've had with RO2 since its awful launch.

>>378744158
>Tunnels are inherently shit in Supremacy and they pale in comparison to hueys.
Maybe don't put your tunnels in the middle of a field where heli's can easily spot or hit them.

>Even when their SL dies it's only thirty seconds before they take a huey out to where they need to be and are spawning their entire squad again.
Ah yes the 2 Hueys will constantly fly out the 6+ SLs where they need to be efficiently. What fucking game are you playing where the transport pilots aren't fuckers who were to late to click on Cobra?

>>378744015
Ah yes I'll have an SL that doesn't get magically shot.
>But let me guess, you are a fucking babby that just dies constantly and keeps running up to C
Fighting for C is almost unaffected by the constant flanking of tunnel shite, if anything C is the point where supremacy is the least awful to play because you just ignore how the garbage gamemode works. Having played game after game doing the infinite marathon of fighting over E/F/B I'd advise everyone playing that map to ignore the objective and just meme it up on C, at least you'll have some fun that way.

>>378744692
The problem is it plays like shite not that it's different.
>>
>>378744615
>implying it doesn't
>implying any tunnel will survive more than two minutes when combined with the 32 American players running around on top of the all seeing Loach
>>
>>378744679

I'm too afraid i'm going to get caught out in the open to ever use it, but fuck it's wild in bunkers and shit.
>>
>>378744754
>choppers cant move 32 players constnatly dying

Just stop reading here guys.

Fucking lol, 32 people are dying constantly?

You just need to improve, drastically.
>>
>>378742969
An Lao is the fucking worst, kill yourself
>>
>>378744832
When I use it while pushing on a Territories map, its fucking useless. SMG or Shottie is way better
>>
>>378744845
>32 people
>you
I'm sure to pass the message.
>>
>>378741235
more like scat
>>
>>378744754
>Choppers can't move 32 players constantly dying.
Then stop dying you fucking retard. You shouldn't have your entire team constantly dying. Stop playing it like it's territories and mindlessly rushing onto C like you have brain damage.

>Also the weapons VC have are not worse
Oh come the fuck on, the AK is trash compared the M16 Laser gun. Hell, every other weapon is also blatantly worse baring the shotgun.

>The problem is it plays like shite not that it's different.
No, you are literally complaining about needing to play it differently.
>>
>>378743303
Well for starters the m60 can be shoulder fired and the 42 can't
>>
>literally the only argument territoryniggers have is "I'm actually punished for dying"
Take your faux-DM rush to zero reinforcements back to RO2, retards.
>>
It needs a campaign mode, more maps and squad leaders need smokes
>>
File: 1496220663534.png (205KB, 653x653px) Image search: [Google]
1496220663534.png
205KB, 653x653px
>firing an RPG across the street into another window and seeing 4 dismembered bodies fly out on hue city
>>
>>378742969
At least they didn't vote compound, that maps belongs to CoD.
>>
>>378744981
Nigga use the SKS, it's hella accurate and somehow more powerful than the AK.
Only downside is that it's a 10 round gun, but it's got a quick reload.
>>
Anyone else find the game just distinctly meh? Refunded after just under two hours, I just don't like how the game plays relative to how the maps are, especially when compared to RS1 and Red Orchestra. Those games had maps that fitted the gunplay where slow advancing and careful approaches worked best.

But RO2's maps feel more limited, and combined with how wildly inaccurate firing from the hip is and how slow entering iron sights is, the only correct answer of how to play is camping. Actually attacking/advancing on a location your options are highly bad, you either pepper an area likely to have campers with explosives, you enter iron sights and slowly slowly enter the area praying you aren't killed by behind or an enemy watching your spot or you try to rush an entrance into the area, praying there's no camper watching that spot

tl;dr game has shit feel overall. Shame because the guns and customisation feel nice.
>>
>>378743303
Because the M60 was a fucking awful weapon, anon. Outside of american machoism it was widely hated for a variety of reasons.
>>
>>378744754
>Maybe don't put your tunnels in the middle of a field where heli's can easily spot or hit them.
It's not a question of ease. Even when under bushes and behind rocks one pass and the loach spots them with many players checking their maps often and seeing where the mark appears.

>Ah yes the 2 Hueys will constantly fly out the 6+ SLs where they need to be efficiently. What fucking game are you playing where the transport pilots aren't fuckers who were to late to click on Cobra?
I play on a server not filled with shitters and most of the huey pilots are quite decent. They not only know how to get their passengers down but also where they are needed.

>>378745162
The problem is that the Vietnamese are punished for dying while the US aren't at all. Supremacy is inherently imbalanced to a massive degree. It could be fun it it was done right, but it isn't so it is shit.
>>
>>378744981
>Then stop dying you fucking retard. You shouldn't have your entire team constantly dying. Stop playing it like it's territories and mindlessly rushing onto C like you have brain damage.
I'll stop the bullets with my mind sir! So what's this meme where you apparently can't die fighting over the points besides C? Is C the only zone where bullets deal damage in the game?

>Oh come the fuck on, the AK is trash compared the M16 Laser gun.
The AK is pretty good but if accuracy is your problem just get an SKS. VC subgun is just as good as the US one. Pistols are basically the same. I have no issues with weapon balance.

>No, you are literally complaining about needing to play it differently.
Apparently differently means constantly running or hoping the pilots are super efficient teamplayers. If one side relies on supreme co-operation and the other doesn't, there's a bit of unbalance there.

>>378745162
Weird how people don't want to constantly get punished for dying when losing control over an area and losing tickets is already punishment enough?

>>378745242
Campaign modes just break the balance in maps unless they remove that meme where you can spawn on either side of the map this time.
>>
>the only complaint people that don't like supremacy has is that they have to run a lot

lmao you are saying that you are just dying constantly, and can't sit in one place behind a wall and just take potshots at people running onto objectives
>>
>>378745279
And the M14 is a better SKS.

The full auto is pretty useful sometimes, though. Both for anything close range and for suppression.
>>
File: 1485252078645.jpg (45KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485252078645.jpg
45KB, 600x480px
I KEEP KILLING MY TEAM WITH C4
>>
File: 365765756736.jpg (109KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
365765756736.jpg
109KB, 460x215px
Guys this is such a casual game, just play Squad instead silly casual gamers.
>>
>>378745309
>people don't want to get punished for dying

jesus
>>
>>378745242
campaign mode is a meme, it's just voting for maps with an extra screen involved
>>
File: 1493523152292.png (136KB, 294x319px) Image search: [Google]
1493523152292.png
136KB, 294x319px
>>378744613
>trying to find a place to put a tunnel on chu chi second cap
>>
>>378745501
The problem is the degree of punishment, not punishment in it self retard and you know this full well if you'd bother reading and quoting correctly.
>>
>>378744158

>placing tunnels out in the open
>not moving tunnels to wherever they're needed

You've had bad SLs.
>>
>>378745697
So you want a more casual mode? Where you don't get as punished for dying.

Got it.
>>
File: MLK.jpg (155KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MLK.jpg
155KB, 1200x1200px
>>378740941

>it's a they dropped a napalm just outside your spawn and you have to stand there waiting for a minute because invisible flames will kill you if you don't episode
>>
>>378745309
>he thinks the only way to not die is magic
Stop being shit you fucking mongoloid. Be more careful and don't get shot instead of mindlessly rushing at a point.

>SKS
Which is a worse M14. Even still, not having to give up having full auto with the M16 is just better. Personally I've had more success with the grease gun than the VC subgun, and the M60 is easily better than the RPD. This isn't a bad thing, it's intended.

>Playing differently means actually using teamwork
Yes, it does. Both sides need it, in fact. Stop being shit.
>>
>>378744679
Flamethrower Engineers don't get WP grenades and C4. SMG or Shottie Engie is definitely viable and fine
>>
File: 1437047522530.jpg (107KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1437047522530.jpg
107KB, 803x688px
>join that finnish server
>every territory map feels like bridges of druzhina
It was like banging my head against a wall for 2 hours.
>>
>>378740941
WHY THE FUCK IS NO ONE ON THIS PLANET ABOUT THE SHITTY FACT THAT THIS GAME ONLY HAS 5 (FIVE) F I V E MAPS?

I really like it but wtf.
>>
>>378745494
C4's range is massive compared to nades
>>
>>378745925
because the community maps are on the way.
>>
>>378745925
It's got 8 though.
>>
>>378746013
C'mon buddy, let's be real.
>>
>>378742724
Squad, more like SQUAT so I can take a S H I T

We got em anon
>>
>>378745762
I'm not going to argue with your imagination anon fuck off.

>>378745812
>Stop being shit you fucking mongoloid. Be more careful and don't get shot instead of mindlessly rushing at a point.
I'll be sure to stop every bullet that finds it mark, stealthily moving or rushing forward these hot tips will surely stop the enemy having the jump on me in the future.

>VC weapons are all worse
You're just bad at aiming if you actually think the SKS is worse than an M16 or 14. You'd have to be an awful shot to even notice an accuracy difference at that point.

>Both sides need it, in fact
VC requires 0 team work outside of placing the tunnel and having a team lead that blows shit up, no need to coordinate pilots, no need to keep SLs alive, etc.
>>
>>378746068
there is literally nothing wrong with skirmish
>>
>Arma, RO, Squad
>like them but always a shit in all of them
>die, can't see anybody
>pixelhunting fag shit
>play Rising 2
>play really well
>gasp the maps and movement easily
>be SL and always make good support
>I'm in love

I have NEVER loved an fps, specially a more realistic like this so much.
>>
>>378745762
he still can't read it seems
>>
>>378740941
If I loved DoD will I like this or is there a better alternative?
>>
>>378745925
Because literally ever multiplayer shooter in the past five years has released with not enough maps. This is the standard, stop comparing games that have been out for years to brand new games.
>>
>>378746098
W-whoa we got a fiesty anon here
>>
>>378746107
Playing more carefully will greatly reduce the amount you die, yes.

Anon, having bad aim would make the effects of lower accuracy less relevant, not more. Also, the difference is as much in the recoil and ability to place follow up shots as anything else. Or, in the m16's case, being able to use the auto effectively in mid-ranges by firing in bursts.

They still need to generally coordinate where they're going rather than mindless running at the next stage ala territories. Less than the US, maybe, but still far from none.
>>
>>378746212
>Everything is shit and worse than a few years ago. Please stop talking about how shitty it is to make it better again.
>>
>>378745925

Doesn't bother me in the least and won't for weeks, possibly months to come.

The maps are great, I just hope servers start just cycling them through without voting to avoid Hill/Hue all the time.
>>
>>378746107
You are probably the type of player that just sprints constantly, rushing into points and dying.

Nobody has ever said here that you will never die, but you seem to complain that most of what you do is running back from spawn. In which case, you need to improve your own skill, immediately.

I survive most of the games on An Lao, while still pressuring points constantly. Crouch and use cover, and don't fucking sprint that much.
>>
>>378746609
Yeah its not like maps are the main content of a mp fps
>>
What's your go-to American shotgun?
What type of buckshot do you use?

What about Vietnamese shotties?
>>
>>378746695
Trench gun for the longest range which is the most useful "stat" for a shottie. The 5 shells vs 8 shells for Duckbill isn't worth thinking about.

I don't know what the different buckshot do.

I go for the longest range Hunting Shotgun with Viets, they feel the same in CQB tbqh famalam. Take half buck half rifled slugs
>>
>>378746569
Generally I would agree that it's fucking retarded, but in mapping's case that really is true. The visual fidelity that the public demands is massively higher.
>>
>>378746695
>What's your go-to American shotgun?
Grease gun.
At least then I can kill things beyond spitting distance.

Vietnamese is hunting, no question. Switching between Slugs/Buckshot is just too useful.
>>
>>378746695
Duckbill is the most lethal
>>
>>378746693

And more maps will come, 5 great maps at release is perfectly adequate for people who aren't playing 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.
>>
>>378746845
The smaller shotguns take up less screen space when ADS
>>
File: 1492006459599.jpg (40KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
1492006459599.jpg
40KB, 297x297px
>straight up taking someones arm off with the buckshot for the grenade launcher
>>
>>378746995
The Vietnamese SMG > Grease gun as well
>>
>>378747064
>5 great maps
>great maps
>5
>great maps
>>
>>378742969
>it's a Hue city or Hill 24/7 episode
>>
>>378747353

You got a stutter or something faggot?
>>
>>378746204
If you want DoD you are better off playing Day of Infamy
>>
>people still don't know any explosive will destroy gook tunnels and always use "hold F to destroy" getting themselves killed
you can just lob a grenade at them, hell if you're a grenadier just THOOMP them to death from 50+ meters away
>>
How does the folding stock and bayonet options affect the gun?
>>
>>378748007
better hip fire if you fold stock

more sway if you have a bayonet
>>
>>378748087
Bayonet reduces recoil too I think
>>
>>378748007
Compare aiming down sights with and without the stock. No stock makes CQB way easier since the gun doesn't take up half the screen and you don't need that much precision. It's basically hip firing but the weapon doesn't sway back and forth
>>
>>378747959
>THOOMP
Anon you just trigger me, still recovering from the amount of grenade and RPG spam over fire base.
The constant THOOMP become nightmare
Some asshole always get on the mid tower on the American side spamming grenade launcher down, and always comeback after getting RPG off it
>>
>>378740941
They should re-create the do lung bridge from apocalypse now.

are there maps that take place at night?
>>
>>378743303
But both the mg34 and 42 were innacurate as fuck
>>
>>378748786
no night maps, though some custom mapper is making a nighttime map of danang
>>
>>378748007

folding the stock lets you ADS about twice as fast
>>
>>378740941
>NVA tripwire mines and punji traps are more effective then the claymores
WHY.jpg
>>
>>378749834
Claymores are good
>>
File: heweyluisandthenews.gif (263KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
heweyluisandthenews.gif
263KB, 500x257px
I've been blasting "Run through the jungle" at work and at home all day long after i got this game
>>
>>378749886
Why the fuck does Pointman even have claymores. The class is all about rushing into points and overrunning the enemy
>>
>>378749834

>stationary defensive weapons aren't as good when you're on the team that's attacking

wow, who would guess
>>
>>378749834
don't claymores and c4 have amazing range though?
>>
lvl hack/unlocker when?
>>
How do claymores even function? Do you place them and press a trigger or are they like toepoppers? Cause if it's the former then what's the point really cause you're gonna have to keep an eye on em for forever
>>
>>378750128
you have to use the trigger
>>
Ia Drang Valley when?
>>
>>378750063
C4 does but it's an assault weapon considering how far you can throw it. It's not a victim activated explosive either so definitely pretty shit as a defensive tool
>>
>>378750003
>he doesn't understand how to properly utilize them by blowing up their entire spawn wave as they try to get back on the objective after clearing it once
infinite value. i wish you could dual hand the detonator with a handgun.
>>
>>378750063
c4 is fun as fuck to play with
just like the WP grenades
>see capturepoint / building
>look at map
>no friendly inside
>toss WP in it
>hear the scream of charlie getting crispy
I love that shit

what bothers me is, that you have to trigger claymores by hand
>>
>>378745507
Yeah but the maps can at least be varied depending on the territory you are attacking. It also allows for better roleplay, I have hundreds of hours in RS1 because of how fun it is playing as a Honarubu Warrior of Nippon merely one defeat away from eternal dishona and seppuku
>>
>>378750321
I don't really see the point of them if they don't activate by themselves. You literally have to watch them with one hand on the detonator and the other up your ass
>>
>>378750416
if there was a shortcut for the detonator and not having to bring it up, it would be a lot better
>>
Why is grenadier such shit? Needs a buff.
>>
>>378751024
How would you buff him?
>>
>>378751024
git gud
>>
>>378751182
Buff the m79 explosive rounds, give smoke rounds.
>>
>>378751442
he has smoke rounds, you can choose the type of rounds in the loadout
>>
>>378751498
What? How?
>>
>>378751024
I use the grenade launcher as a crutch because I can't aim
>>
>>378751574
>>378751253
>>
>>378751574
>complains about balance
>doesn't even know basic mechanics

classic
>>
>tfw you torch a house with your flammenwaffer and hear the cries of multiple gooks
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x896px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x896px
>>378751574
>>378751024
so you wuz sayin we should complain about balance and shieet
>>
This game makes me angry
>>
How to be a good pointman?
>>
>>378752303
Why?
>>
>>378751878
>tfw it's actually your own teammates and the gooks shoot you in the back right afterwards
>>
>>378750478
Hit your quick grenade key after planting them, should bring up the clacker.
>>
>>378752371
Pick the shotgun, shoot everyone to death.
>>
>lineup RPG shot
>shoot and get a quad
>also a teamkill because some guy runs behind you

this is infuriating how many people dont stay clear of RPGs
>>
>>378752371
Throw your damn smoke
>>
>>378752486
they should implement an audio warning for backblast which plays when you shoulder the launcher maybe
>>
>>378752486
last time I fired an RPG I hit a friendly by accident and got a yank with the backblast
>>
how the fuck do you fly a helicopter
>>
>>378752978
Wait until rpm is high then hold down space bar
>>
>>378752978
With precision and speed.
>>
Tell me how to aim. What do I adjust my sights to?
>>
>>378752538
>>378752439
I know about smoke but I was talking about the poiting part
>>
>>378751574
you can also do it for shotguns fyi
>>
>>378752978
In the air for the most part
>>
>>378750091
stop posting this you lazy underage
>>
>>378752978
how the fuck do you land a helicopter is the question
>>
File: rising storm 2 thread.png (125KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
rising storm 2 thread.png
125KB, 460x215px
>not playing the most autistic larpfest on the market
>not supporting devs who cant even get the steam overlay to work with their game
>not telling them i sent you to the squad store page so i make commission
>>
File: glock.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
glock.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>378741235
>>378745496
I'm 100% convinced that this is a tripwire employee falseflagging by now

Squad has 10 huge maps, RS2 has 5 tiny ones despite one being early access and the other being, I got bored of RS2 after just 10 hours.
>>
>>378740941

Why is this and RO2/RS's playerbase so fucking retarded sometimes?

>RS1
>Japan on Kobura
>Burgers have the point held tight, none of us can get in for long enough
>no one on fucking SL
>Okay I'll do it then
>Always try to be the best SL I can, marking arty, throwing smoke, staying back so I don't get killed
>If I can get on point I will, but never want to risk getting shot and having my team have to run all the way to spawn
>find a close spot literally right outside of spawn that's safe
>chuck a smoke
>entire team is spawning on me and running in
>stick me head out to fire of some covering fire
>suppression like crazy
>decide to just stay down
>some dipshit spawns on me and doesn't run out
>turns around and looks at me
>fucking teamkills me
>"Don't just fucking sit there, why aren't you fighting" over mic
>WTF
>entire team now has to run from spawn all the way to the point
>still somehow take the fucking point from the guys I already had put on there
>next point
>Okay TL wants arty
>Decide to put it just behind the point to get all the burgers coming in
>try to get up to a high point and grab my binoculars out and get a good mark for him
>flipping between my map and binoculars trying to get my mark just right since I am kinda far away
>hear footsteps behind me
>think nothing of it since I am way away from front lines
>suddenly killed
>it's a teamkill
>it's the SAME FUCKING GUY
>Mic crackles on "Why are you just watching the battle go and fight"
>WTF
>Check leaderboard
>he's literally a faggot right down the bottom of the scoreboard meanwhile I am second from the top with a fuckload of teampoints
>teammates start telling him to just fuck off since every time he TK's me they all have to spawn ages away
>running up to spawn, my mark was fairly good anyways so now I just want to get in there and get close
>the fucker just kills me as I am running and types "fuck you" into chat

Eventually we vote kicked him because the entire team was mad at him but fuck.
>>
File: 5b2738aed1-1486730308541.jpg (113KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
5b2738aed1-1486730308541.jpg
113KB, 792x558px
>SAM a Cobra
>Commander yells "Hahaha screw you, flying GI!"
>>
>>378752439
>Not the SMG
>>
>>378741235
Buy squad now and get access to the secret sqaud shill club ( RRP 99 dollars)
>>
>>378753635
>not supporting devs who cant even get the steam overlay to work with their game

okay you are desperate now.
>>
>>378753829
they do it because retards like you get triggered and its funny
>>
>>378753829
so play Squad?

I like RS2, you like Squad.
Play what you like.
>>
Sapper is such a boring class. At least you get the super smg
>>
>>378745284

"PLEASE PLEASE BUY SQUAD ITS SO KEWL ! ALL MY FRIENDS AT SCHOOL SAY SO!"
>>
>>378754023
>triggered
nice meme

It sucks because we can't have a squad thread anymore without non stop shitposting of RS2 kiddies, apparently people in this thread are dumb enough to fall for it.
>>
>>378753916
your loss senpai
>>
>>378753863
thats not really a case of the playerbase being retarded, just one retard who doesnt understand whats going on
>>
>>378753863

And another one

>RO2
>Germany on Mamayev Kurgan
>taking the last point, Command Trenches
>Am Assault Class with MP40 clearing the trenches of Commies
>there are other Germans running round the trenches but always check my fire since I don't want to TK
>walk around corner and suddenly FUCK RUSKIE BASTARD
>Fire at him like crazy
>some retard behind me runs ahead with his rifle at that exact moment
>right into my MP40 fire
>kill both of them at the same time
>fucking retard holy fuck
>say sorry over chat anyways
>sit on the cap now that it's cleared of Russians
>about 3 of us in a room underground
>another guy runs in
>starts running up to each guy, checking names
>see's mine
>shoots me
>"thats what you get for teamkilling"
>AS WE ARE CAPPING THE POINT
>Check the fucking scoreboard
>again it's some fuckwit on the lower part of the scoreboard and I am in top 3 of the match

We still won but holy shit his retardation pissed me off. Why do so many fucking retards play this game?
>>
>>378753863
haha what a pussy why dont you fight?
>>
>>378754143
>>378753635
Look
>>378754143

Also get a incurable cancer tumour and die please
>>
>>378753863
Sounds like a griefer
>>
>>378753863
Just tk those idiots until they fuck off.
Last night I had a VC SL that refused to put a tunnel down after I asked him via mic, and via squad chat. So I just started tk'ing him until he left. We still won the round.
>>
>>378754161
i dont know what to tell you, go to vg or something
>>
>>378753882
>not saving your SAM for le spugi bugi plane
>>
>>378754194
ill kill you if you teamkill me simples you ugly cunt
>>
>>378754115
Sapper is amazing on song bae, fill D with your mines and watch the kills come in.
>>
File: spooky.jpg (200KB, 1500x1040px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
200KB, 1500x1040px
*blocks your sound*
>>
>>378754406
its not really a teamkill if you run into someones fire
>>
>>378754305
You can easily SAM twice per every spooky launched

and killing loaches is more important anyway,
>>
File: 1496117616540.jpg (17KB, 480x308px) Image search: [Google]
1496117616540.jpg
17KB, 480x308px
Rising Storm 2 is such a fucking dissapointment, everything from the maps to the new gamemode, to the way the squads works, the crashing, the shitty audio, the cringeworthy NV announcer, it's a straight downgrade from RO2/RS.

Only game I was hyped for this year and it's a turd
>>
>when the Rising Storm 2: Vietnam refund hits just right and you purchase Squad
>>
>>378753863
Shouldn't have fought for the wrong side, fucking slant. COWARDEES IS DISHONARABU TO FAMIREE
>>
>>378754453
>beta works more or less fine
>final product has a nearly gamebreaking earrape bug that occurs in EVERY match

thx antimatter
>>
>>378754406

>Literally run into someones line of fire AS THEY ARE FIRING
>wtf why did you kill me

You basically committed suicide with my weapon you idiot.

The fact that it was in a tight trench and he could absolutely see me firing made it all the more stupid.
>>
>>378754453

kek

I must have looked like such a fucking sperg diving for cover every time I heard that thing in my first few games.
>>
File: 1473435519964.jpg (245KB, 1452x814px) Image search: [Google]
1473435519964.jpg
245KB, 1452x814px
>mfw constant micro stutters
>>
>>378754509
I find it a terrible disappointment as well. The visuals are fucking terrible and its extremly difficult to decipher enemies on screen when compared to RO2. I thought rising storm 1 was shit as well, not surprised I don't like 2 at all.
>>
*sound of a grenade dropping at your feet*
>>
>>378746162
So game confirmed for casual compared to earlier games in the cranchise?
>>
>>378754453
?
>>
>>378754562
shouldnt be spraying and praying running round like call of duty mate, desu senpai you sound shit, go play runescape
>>
>>378754518
>nearly twice the price for an inferior game
no thank you
>>
>>378754618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySJ1Z5o8y5w
>>
>>378754526

I know you are joking but I play both sides often. I just happened to pick nips that match.

I am also glad that RO2/RS1 didn't die when RS2 released. I was afraid it would kill it like RO2 did to RO1.
>>
>>378754194
>>378753863
I rarely had these problems in years past when I used to play RO2/RS daily. It was a pretty tight knit community though. And it was uncommon to see lower levels when there wasn't a free weekend.
>>
>>378754681
You get what you pay for, which is double the quality game
>>
>>378754518
>when you get cancer and find out you cant actually refund it : the post

>please buy squad! i will have chemo from shekels earned pretty prease *cough*
>>
>>378754562

>announce i'm throwing a grenade

>throw grenade into said building

>at least one retard proceeds to chase after it like a fucking dog

>announce i'm calling in Napalm on X

>re-iterate that i'm calling in Napalm on X and to hang back

>call in Napalm

>some fuck nugget rushes it anyway

Every fucking time.
>>
>>378754797
in your (wrong) opinion
>>
>>378754765
RO2 was just given away for free, doubling the player count. It isn't gonna last.
>>
>>378742969
> I don't get it, the map is so fucking shit

It's the best map in the game, anon. It actually provides some cover despite the chokepoints.
>>
>>378754810
Lol
>>
>>378754670

What do you do when you are trench clearing with an SMG then, and you round a corner and see an enemy?

>>378754769

It must have been a free weekender that stayed on them.

I've played this game on and off for years and usually it's pretty good, but I came back to it this weekend and came across so many retards, which surprised me because previously it's been pretty good.
>>
>>378754862
announce through voice or text?
>>
>>378754902
C is a tragedy though
>>
>>378754765
I was afraid too, but RS2 seems more like a mod to me than a whole new game. I probably haven't played RO2 in a year. Is it still going? Maybe I'll hop on tonight.

I prefer to play Nips actually. It's fun to drunken roleplay and do banzai charges cap after cap. I swear the tidal wave of banzais has never failed me.
>>
>>378754509
Supremacy mode is shit, they should never had wasted two whole maps for that shit.

As for the squad system, I think it's much better now because now you don't need to rely on some fucko in Squad 1 (the mega squad) or SL2 (the other mega squad) to try and get shit done.

The rest does seem lackluster compared to RS1 though. The lack of 100% complete native voices (VC is like half English, half Vietnamese) and the fact that they ported the Japanese death screams for being on fire really shows the lessened effort put into it.
>>
It was only 20 bucks but fuck Camping: The Game
>>
>>378754957

Voice.
>>
>>378742969
Coochi is the least fun map desu. D E and B C are both gay mid-long range snipe fests.

Though Hill 937 is up a contender.
>>
>>378754601
What's hard about seeing guys? It's just as simple in RO/RS as it is now.

>Look for movement
>Is he running one handed or two?
>Whats the colour of his uniform?
>What's his helmet?
>What audio is playing from his weapon being fired
Its still the same pixel hunt it was before.
>>
>>378755124
no its not as simple, the terrain and meshes are fucking horrible and so is the weapon FOV.
>>
>>378742969
going through the backyards and houses in hue city is top tier though
>>
>>378754581
That might be your CPU topping out. Use the control panel to monitor CPU and memory usage when playing.
>>
>>378754862
>it's a commander is too dumb to predict the flow of battle or take a look at the fucking map and wipes out two squads episode
>>
>>378754985
>I probably haven't played RO2 in a year. Is it still going? Maybe I'll hop on tonight.

Same here, I'd been away since this time last year. Came back and it's going stronger than it was last year. Probably because of the free weekend though. But player IQ has dropped. Less people using mics for coordination than last time I played, and more TKing and retardation that I witnessed the last few days. I reckon it should still go fairly strong for at least a week, but hopefully a lot longer than that. Also I noticed a lot of new maps in rotation, which is a thing I loved about this game. Every time I come back to it there are new maps.

I love playing as Nips for shit like you said there too, but the Americans just have more fun weapons like the M12 Shotgun and the Flamethrower, also the BAR and M1 Garand.
>>
>>378754023
Squad is already the better game.
Of course that makes tripwire shills butthurt.
>>
>>378754985
>RS2 seems more like a mod to me than a whole new game.
Yeah you should probably just stick with all those helicopter maps in RO2.
>>
>>378755105
ye that shit is unforgivfefe
>>
>>378755314
squad is a dead game though. milsims are so trash. who the fuck wants to go on patrol in a video game? just go join the army, faggot
>>
>>378754161
I've literally never seen a Squad thread on /v/
>>
File: squad.jpg (42KB, 752x422px) Image search: [Google]
squad.jpg
42KB, 752x422px
>>378755314

>Squad is already the better game.

Is that why no one plays it and it's active player base has shrunk by a third in less than six months?
>>
>>378755228
It does get pretty high, is there anyway to fix it?
>>
>>378755314
uh huh
>>
>>378755197
Maybe you need to get good.The gun FOV sucks, but I'm still getting first place, top squad regularly just like RS1.
>>
>>378755413
Confirmed for never playing Squad
>>
>>378743035
>Look at Strike at Karkand
That's a genuinely good map though.
>>
>>378755501
i played the free weekend and uninstalled after 30 minutes. shit game!
>>
>>378755480
yeah I could get good and get used to the horrible textures and meshes and learn to see through the shit, or I could bite the $10 I paid for the few hours of trying it out and never install it again
>>
>>378755420
You could try allocating more priority to the application, and don't run any other games/internet windows. Other than that, it might be time to get a new CPU.
>>
>>378755549
Many such cases! Sad!
>>
>>378755229

Holy shit this fucking happened to me yesterday

>Tula Outskirts
>Germans
>Up to the trenchlines near the trains
>entire fucking team is in the trenches packed in
>watching that gauge turn green at super speed
>Commander chimes in over mic
>"alright I am sending in some arty to help you boys"
>entire fucking team gets blown up literally a second away from taking the point
>butthurt over the mic and chats everywhere
>commander is "very sorry" and we find out he's literally new to the game
>have to retake the point again in a long and bloody battle since fucking commies retook the trenches while we were running from spawn again

Still won the match though but fuck that set us back a bit.
>>
>>378749059
Except they aren't, mouthbreather.
The M60 itself is still fine too, the Danes got the new version for their military a few years ago.
>>
>>378755549
Shitter confirmed. I just refunded RS2:vietnam because its as worse version of its predecessors with no content and buggy as fuck.
>>
>>378755570
Sucks to suck lmao.
>>
>>378754670
>the guy who ran into your fire is on /v/ in this very thread
What a twist
>>
>>378755324
RS2 has 5 fucking maps. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>378755420
Are you sure you meet system requirements? What CPU do you have?
>>
>>378755606

I forgot to mention, the other team started laughing at us over mic and chat too, and shit talking our newfag TL
>>
>>378755509
Not when it's inf only 24/7
>>
>>378755747
i5 3570K
>>
File: 1480697092809.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480697092809.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>378755669
i'm not a fanboy you autistic squad nigger. lmao. you. are. so. fucking. MAD rn XDD
>>
>>378755669
why would you buy and refund a game you had a chance to try for free for two days?

do you live under a rock or are you lying?
>>
>>378755818
5 maps, 1 vehicle

>>378755832
I was giving it the benefit of the doubt, but then I learned the beta build is also the release build with no extra content or polish.
>>
>>378755932

Cool story bro.
>>
>>378755301
That's a shame. It used to be a game where most people tended to coordinate as long as the TL and SLs had mics.

The BAR is easily my favorite weapon in RS but the knee mortar is my second favorite just for the rage it induces. I once got six kills in one knee mortar shot, I have no idea how but I laughed my ass off on public chat. *thwump*
>>
>>378755932
you honestly expected them to radically change the game in one week? alrighty then
>>
>>378755419
>shrunk by a third in less than six months
You must be blind and retarded.
>>
>>378755932
Hilarious you think RS2 is somehow worse than than something like RO2 at release. RO2 introduced more cancer to the Red Orchestra franchise than anything else.
>>
>>378754531

So it's a bug then? it always make me feel more suppressed when im playing as the Yanks rather than kongs desu
>>
What is with all the CoD and Battlefield babbies fucking not knowing how to defend a and instead just running out into the enemy territory while they get flanked?

Stay on point, hold it. When lose point, Rush back and take up defensive position on new point. Mark Art for TL.

Also what the fuck is it with VC squad leaders keep putting tunnels like, right next to default spawn?

On the quality of the game. Seems more like a beta game honestly. Tiny map selection. There should be a night variation of every map.

Supremacy sucks.
Hue City fucking sucks because Vietcong can't put tunnels anywhere.

TK punish system is retarded (Why isn't it choose to punish like every other game?)

Vietcong should have a female model variant.

Voice is super fucking lazy for Vietcong.

Game is riddled with bugs really annoying ones as well. A lot of the same ones that were in RO2 and RS.

Radio is buggy as fuck. Half the time it doesn't even tell you until after like a minute if it's properly called in your order.

Needs bigger maps like RO2s.
>>
>>378756145
hes the same person with same IP for every squad post in this thread rn, he needs a incurable death bringing diesease and his family tree who are alive do too. squad is cancer thats why the shills for it do too¬ #!

SQUAD A SHIT!
>>
>>378755415
There were plenty during the free weekend, also filled with butthurt faggots who didn't like the "roleplaying". Essentially the same people who don't play as a team in RS2
>>
File: 20170601095831_1.jpg (473KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170601095831_1.jpg
473KB, 1920x1080px
>>378740941
>tfw defending rice from stinky GI
>>
Guy who plays SL here a lot for RO2/RS.

What do you guys prefer a SL to do when he runs out of smoke? Like if we take a point and I move ahead to the next point without dying. Do you prefer I run around looking for an ammo point to refill my smokes, or do you guys prefer if I just get as close as possible to spawn as fast as possible so you can spawn on it?

Sometimes in maps with cap points all close together we can take them quick and I run out of smoke and don't want to run back and get one when guys are spawning on me just meters away from cap.
>>
File: retard.jpg (289KB, 1476x417px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
289KB, 1476x417px
>>378756139

>You must be blind and retarded.

Facts are facts kid, kick and scream all you want, but Squad has been hemorrhaging players like a motherfucker.
>>
File: thunking.png (11KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
thunking.png
11KB, 128x128px
>squadfag comes in to shill his game
>claims RS2fags are doing the same in non existent squad threads
really gets the almonds activated...
>>
>>378756819

The sales and free weekends are easy to pin point, but what happened in March for so many players to suddenly leave?
>>
>>378756725
Get to supply point and get more smoke.

In RO2 as SL I have 2 jobs, smoke as much as possible and if possible, flank the enemy and let players spawn in on me.
>>
>>378755637
>the Danes got the new version for their military a few years ago.

Oh god I feel sorry for them, the M60 is an armourers nightmare.
Why didn't they go with the FN MAG? Literally the best 7.62 NATO GPMG.
>>
>>378754261
Wait i was playing as VC SL not at my own choice, how do you put a tunnel down?
>>
File: icon.png (19KB, 679x613px) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
19KB, 679x613px
Buy Squad and see the error in your ways
>>
What's best to play for someone who's new to this series?
>>
>>378756940
>but what happened in March for so many players to suddenly leave?

Alpha 9 was released and made the game an unplayable and unoptimized mess for a lot of people.
>>
>>378757103
Whatever you want.
>>
>>378742969
>Anlao is easily the best
Eat shit Supremacy baby. Hill 937 is the best map.
>>
>>378757125
This, it was a dark time
>>
>>378757035
pick-ax.
>>
>>378757103

Did you get RO2/RS during the free weekend on humble?

Just play that until RS2 inevitably goes on sale and gets more than 5 maps. RO2/RS1 has fucktons of maps and way more guns and vehicles since it was nonstop supported by devs and modders for 6 years so it's packed full of content.

Even if you didn't get it for free on humble, it will probably go for like $2 during the steam sale in a week or two.
>>
>>378757184
Why? 937 isn't very good.
>>
>>378757318
This is the only logical choice
>>
>>378757125

And i'm guessing the free weekend was in response to the sudden drop in players.

Kinda interesting when you start looking beyond the shitposting and see what the fuck is actually going on with games development.
>>
>>378754453
>AC 47 INBOUND
>200 meters away
>SCHWING SCHWAP ZING ZING POW VROOM VROOM

How the fuck did this happen in the final game when it rarely happened it beta? Happens like every fucking call in now.
>>
>>378757184
>hill 937
>best

basically bridges with a slope
>>
>>378757367
>>378757645
I really enjoy 937 for some reason, but probably only because I play Pointman 24/7. Just throw smokes, crouch in trenches and walk through tunnels with my 1911. Most other people just get picked off on the uphill run, but life becomes much easier when Pointmen and Radiomen throw smokes out the ass.
>>
>>378754998
How does it feel to get left behind?

Supremacy is the main game mode, if you don't like it, move on to another game immediately.
>>
>>378757645

>with a slope

Well no shit, who else are the burgers going to fight?
>>
What truth is there behind Tripwire got some new ultra-christfag CEO who meddled in RS2?

Heard they were made to take out swearing until community backlash, also taken out most of the screams and shit.

Would explain why the Devs sperged out like redpill cunts every time people would ask for female Vietcong on the forums.
>>
File: fff.png (30KB, 142x657px) Image search: [Google]
fff.png
30KB, 142x657px
>>378756819
>but what happened in March for so many players to suddenly leave?

nothing, steamcharts is just inaccurate af and doesn't keep the graph more detailed when you go back that much.

Squad has actually steadily been gaining players in the last year with a healthy new amount of fresh meat sticking after each free weekend.

Infact it had double the playercount of RS/RO2 last month, but apparently Squad is dead while RO2 isn't according to tripwire drones.
>>
Please kill yourselves if you don't place the squad tunnel
>>
>>378758187
Minimal, the game is filled with swearing. It's just bullshit passed around on /v/ because muh pol muh sjw
>>
>>378758187

He's not new, he's the same CEO they've always had.

And his calls have been pretty fucking questionable since the days of them being nothing but a mod team.
>>
>Vietnam map.
>No night time maps.

Why haven't they just changed the lighting and released night time versions of all the maps? Could have had 10 instead of 5.
>>
>>378757629
>People beg the commander to not call in the spooky.
The sound is fucked up.
Helicopters had the same problem in the early beta.
>>
>>378744406
the game is new anon, give it time for people to learn how it works
>>
>>378758201

>nothing, steamcharts is just inaccurate af and doesn't keep the graph more detailed when you go back that much.

But it literally does.
>>
>>378755606
I've thought this since RO2/RS, but certain roles ought to be level capped. I know it sounds like "hurr durr unlucks" but a level 1 player shouldn't get Team Leader or Squad Leader no matter what.
>>
>>378758234
I'm still not even sure how squad leader is decided. Sometimes I scramble to click on an empty squad slot, then I find that somebody else is SL anyways.

You should have to deliberately indicate preference for Squad Leader to play it.

>>378758187
>tripwire is a bunch of SJWs
>oh wait no, tripwire is a bunch of alt-righter fundies now

So sick of these retarded buzzwords.
>>
File: lmao.png (27KB, 2422x218px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
27KB, 2422x218px
>>378758187
https://steamcommunity.com/id/rammjaeger

It's true, it's also the reason why all the music in Killing Floor 2 is christian metal bands

he used to be in a band and this song is about how libruls take away guns and abortion is murder.
>>
>>378758187
It's the same CEO. It's why all the music in Killing Floor is actually christian rock.
>>
>>378757880
Haha
>>
>>378758571
woops, forgot the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkhRIbPsbDw
>>
>>378758571
>libruls take away guns and abortion is murder.
Both of which are true
>>
File: Steam_2017-06-01_12-06-41.png (68KB, 645x286px) Image search: [Google]
Steam_2017-06-01_12-06-41.png
68KB, 645x286px
>>378753996
>>
>>378758723
you missed your home board bud
>>
>>378758187
>Devs sperged out like redpill cunts every time people would ask for female Vietcong on the forums.

Noticed this as well.
I was actually quite disappointed there was no female VC when I went into the character creator. I was just expecting it to be a natural thing.
>>
>>378758852
Liberals consistently vote against gun ownership and abortion is the killing of an unborn human being. Do you agree?
>>
>>378754109
No because Squad is the superior game over RS2V and seeing people playing an inferior game like RS2V over Squad makes me mad
>>
>>378758187

Yes. But they have always been like that.

IIRC when Tripwire where still small and making RO1, they literally used their churchs basement as their dev studio.

RO1 was made by church members in a church basement lel. Also makes sense why Americans in RS1 yell out shit like "Oh God Give me Strength" when they are suppressed.
>>
File: 1494667491620.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1494667491620.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>378753863
I had some anime profile using fag named "yung dave" on the last days of RS1 that was following me around and shooting me every time he sees me for no reason at all. Nobody was listening to me when I said kick this griefing nerd so after 2 games I got SL1 and he spawns and immediately shoots me. With a devilish grin I say in VC to kick a griefer and he gets kicked almost immediately. I haven't see him in any server since then.
>>
>>378758980
>Also makes sense why Americans in RS1 yell out shit like "Oh God Give me Strength" when they are suppressed.
If you've ever met a Southern or Midwestern man who was old enough to fight in WWII, you'd know many of them would likely say stuff like that. They were a much different generation than us today.
>>
File: 1492386712528.jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492386712528.jpg
52KB, 600x450px
>>378758932
>Liberals consistently vote against gun ownership
yes, that is true
>abortion is the killing of an unborn human being.
no
A fetus does not feel pain and isn't concious, the food on your plate once had more cognitive ability than a fetus.

abortion is as much murder as throwing an egg on the ground is animal cruelty.

and if you believe in souls I won't bother argueing with you.
>>
>>378758980
hard to believe that the company which made Killing Floor was devout
>>
>>378758932
My opinion on those thing doesn't matter - this is /v/, where video games are discussed. Your post doesn't belong here
>>
>>378759105

I guess you are right there, it fits the time period too.
>>
>>378755812
game has some problems with memory leak so try restarting every once in a while
>>
>>378758905
Kinda funny, because I remember him talking about how he wanted 'interesting' female characters in KF2, something something sex appeal is bad.

I remember playing Shellshock Nam 67 way back as a kid, and that had you gunning down female VC on the very first level 5 minutes into the game.
>>
File: 548199175.jpg (306KB, 583x1024px) Image search: [Google]
548199175.jpg
306KB, 583x1024px
>Will never get to play Commie waifu mowing down pig dog Capitalist invaders.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBv9zEB1cQ
>>
>>378759105
>DAH LAWD IS MY SHEPAHD
>>
>>378759129
>A fetus does not feel pain and isn't concious
After the first trimester it starts to grow nerves and a brain. Third trimester the thing is basically a baby that is small.

>>378759138
Oh NOW you pull the "isn't relevant to this board" card because it's my post and not yours. Go suck a tranny in your unisex bathroom you leftist swine.
>>
>>378758187

>ultra-christfag

You still shoot people, blow them to pieces, hear them dying in agony, and hear cursing all over the place. I think he was just averse to the word fuck being used.
>>
>>378759405
>Go suck a tranny in your unisex bathroom you leftist swine.
You clearly are mentaly ill. Have a good day
>>
>>378743457
There's a bunch of weird shit going on with weapons, like the SKS being comparable to the the M14 statwise when the SKS is realistically just a semi-auto AK with a 10 round mag, and the M14 normally having semi and automatic fire modes. Of course they did this for balance purposes, then they gave VC grenadiers an SKS on top of their RPG-7 because reasons.
>>
File: 75284296.png (224KB, 371x399px) Image search: [Google]
75284296.png
224KB, 371x399px
>>378759340
>play Rising Storm 2 just after Hacksaw Ridge released
>Iwo Jima as the MUHRINES, and some guy is sniping japs up the hill saying "Please Lord, one more, just let me get one more" after every kill
>>
>>378758187
you can easily spot a person that hasn't played the game when they start saying

"WOW this game suck you can see someone get decapitated yet you can't say BOOTY"
>>
>>378754509
i had no expectations for this game and only got in for only two beta waves and i have 47 hours logged
>>
>>378759418
Isn't killing the ultimate sin? You'd think they'd be lenient on swearing when you have guys being blown to shreds or burning to death all the time.
>>
>>378759195
It really does. I used to work in a nursing home and I'd run into quite a few WWII vets. One was a BAR gunner, the guy was probably one of the nicest and most religious people I've ever met. But even he said there were guys that weren't very religious back in his day. It was nothing like the "anti-religion atheists" you see today it was more like people that just didn't consider faith an important part of their life.

I wonder if he's still alive. He was doing ok the last time I saw him.

>>378759340
>AH SHAHLL NAHT WAHNT
>>
>>378759304
>March forward, march forward

>The warriors' burden is heavy

>and the vengeance of women is deep

>In the past Mulan joined the army for her father.

>Today the women fight for the people.

>The warriors' burden is heavy

>and the vengeance of women is deep

>Communism is our only leader

>Slaves will rise, slaves will rise

Lyrics of that song from listening to it.
>>
>>378759523
M14s were soldered to semi only for 'Nam.

As for the SKS, it does seem vastly more powerful and accurate than the AK, despite using the same round and having a slightly longer barrel.
>>
why is there like no fucking muzzleflash in this game

its literally impossible to tell where your'e being shot from aside from the general damage direction marker thing
>>
>>378759630

>religion

>not the most hypocritical bullshit imaginable
>>
>>378759774
Flash hiders maybe? I have no idea if they were common back then.
>>
>>378759774
You just need to look harder, its very small.
>>
>>378759405
>Third trimester the thing is basically a baby that is small.

yes, but atleast where I live we don't allow third trimester abortions

Do you think abortion two month into pregnancy is wrong? Why?
>>
File: EudhFzO[1].gif (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
EudhFzO[1].gif
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>378759774

>weapons with flash hiders have no muzzle flash

they still release puffs of smoke and tiny flashes, you just need to learn what to look for
>>
>>378759523
Which really makes no sense considering the M14 fires a cartridge that is more powerful.

>>378759753
Having fired both an SKS and an AK numerous times, the forward weight distribution of the SKS due to the bayonet really helps to dampen recoil. Not that 7.62x39 has a lot of recoil to begin with.
>>
File: 1493971966175.jpg (16KB, 470x312px) Image search: [Google]
1493971966175.jpg
16KB, 470x312px
>tfw you're terrorizing the GI scum from the smelly tunnels on the point they are desperately trying to cap
>>
>>378759774

This. They should really work on an update that adds/fixes this.
>>
File: IGOATbh.jpg (381KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
IGOATbh.jpg
381KB, 746x982px
>be drafted recon plane pilot
>be flying over the map peacefully doing your job for Uncle Sam
>suddenly see a missile headed right at you
>realize moments before you're incinerated that the Commander just used you as bait for the enemy AA

War is hell
>>
File: 1414685043663.jpg (2MB, 7680x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1414685043663.jpg
2MB, 7680x4320px
>>378741235
>Having to hijack a thread to get people to play your game
>>
File: 1493714503164.jpg (21KB, 312x345px) Image search: [Google]
1493714503164.jpg
21KB, 312x345px
>>378760060
>tfw they enter your domain with their puny pistols
>>
>>378760003
I don't believe that it's wrong if it's that early. The circumstances that I think abortion is wrong is when it's funded by the government (taxpayers) and when it's in that third trimester. I think it's fucking selfish and irresponsible to not have a reason other than "because I don't want it" well maybe you should've thought about safe sex, but I'm not going to say it's "wrong" to want one.
>>
How is it compared to RO2?
>>
>The high number of fragging incidents in the latter years of the Vietnam War was symptomatic of the unpopularity of the war with the American public and the breakdown of discipline in the U.S. Armed Forces. Documented and suspected fragging incidents totaled nearly nine hundred from 1969 to 1972.

TK squad leaders should actually net Americans points.
>>
>>378759818
>I know very little about religion other than internet "facts": the post
>>
Which team is more globalist, USA or NVA
>>
>>378760279
This is why they got rid of the draft, volunteers follow orders better than conscripts
>>
>>378760029
>set up with sniper rifle

>see absolutely fucking no one

>get shot in the head with a pistol from 75 meters with absolutely no sign of anything happening even though the only exposed part of me was from an area entirely within my field of view
>>
>>378759936
Flash hiders were a thing, but not on every gun in the game, I really think the only ingame guns that had them were the M60, M14, and SVD
And speaking of the SVD, that thing had loads of problems. The model of scope it has ingame uses a red lightbulb to turn the reticule from black to red for easier aiming in low light conditions, and is also designed so it doesn't obscure your ironsights at all, when in game it covers a nice chunk of them.
>>
File: m16a1.jpg (20KB, 1000x239px) Image search: [Google]
m16a1.jpg
20KB, 1000x239px
>>378759936
Flash hiders became very common. The AK should have more flash as it merely has a crude muzzle device that is supposed to mitigate upward recoil, if it has one at all.
>>
>>378760459
The draft is still around. I theoretically could be drafted at any time. In fact if we got into another World War I guarantee the draft would be called.
>>
>>378760572
I've fired an AR-15 with an A2 flash hider and there was still a lot of muzzle flash, it only reduces it a little bit
>>
File: fresh_gook_in_the_morning.webm (624KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fresh_gook_in_the_morning.webm
624KB, 640x360px
if only /v/ had sound support for webms.
>>
>>378759129
>A fetus does not feel pain and isn't concious, the food on your plate once had more cognitive ability than a fetus.

Ok so killing a pregnant woman isnt double homicide, got it

>abortion is as much murder as throwing an egg on the ground is animal cruelty.

im an atheist, but you're a sick faggot cuck who should never have children
>>
File: z05esym7kjxy.jpg (173KB, 600x382px) Image search: [Google]
z05esym7kjxy.jpg
173KB, 600x382px
Whats the advantage of folding/collapsing a stock on your gun?
>>
>>378760848
It must be for game purposes because I've fired an AR-15 (with the birdcage hider) and there's very little flash. In RO2/RS every single gun lights up like it's a light bulb when you shoot it, even long barrel rifles like Mosins which is next to impossible unless it's night time.
>>
>>378760272
broken mess
>>
>>378760279
holy shit, burgers better hope they don't end up fighting a total war again, this is pathetic.

i heard of this practice, but thought it happened like a dozen times or so but almost 900 times? meanwhile hundreds of thousands of fucking rice farmers would obediently follow their commanders even if it often meant certain deaths.
>>
>>378760971

Wider FOV and you turn quicker.
>>
>>378760971
Faster sprint I think, it has something to do with that mobility stat
>>
>>378760971
Faster turning radius, don't have to deal with dogshit sights if you are using the Denbts Gun
>>
>Phosphate Plant
>Playing as Burger SL
>Fucking great match
>capping every point easy as fuck with barely any deaths and most caps I am able to get into the cap zone itself as SL
>But I have 0 kills
>literally not seen an enemy the entire match
>check scoreboard
>literally top of the fucking board, but fighting over it with the MG gunner who's got 40 something kills
>the entire fucking match I barely fired a shot, and got no kills and was just capping points, being a mobile spawn point and throwing smoke and was dominating the scoreboard of everyone else who were getting kills galore
>only got sniped like once round the middle of the map
>at the end of the map in the last 5 minutes I finally see 2 Japs run out of the factories and I am sitting in the 2nd floor with my tommy letting my guys spawn on me
>gun them both down
>2 kills
>250+ points
>win the match and be most effective player and most points out of everyone

I keked.
>>
>>378761042

Shiiiiet, RO2 at launch was far worse than RS2
>>
>>378760386

Fuck off christfag, christianity is pure fucking cancer.
>>
>>378742969
Song Be is fucking garbage, takes ages to get anywhere

Cushit is the worst map though
>>
>>378761170
With good chopper pilots Song Be is a breeze for GIs
>>
>>378761064
>>378761064
>burgers better hope they don't end up fighting a total war again, this is pathetic.
You know mutinies were extremely common in World War I, right? Among some of the finest European armies around?
>>
>>378761042

>broken mess

What a lying sack of shit you are.

Red Orchestra 2 was a fucking train wreck on release and remained so for months.

RS2 is nigh on fucking perfect by comparison.
>>
>>378761064

Well, think about it. The rice farmers were defending their homeland from invasion. Americans barely even knew what they were fighting for, lots of them were drafted for involuntary service and after a horrific experience came home, were hated and then forgotten.

This is what happens when you fight a war for political jockeying instead of an actual cause.
>>
>>378760136
What's even the point of calling in planes when the enemy has SAMs? I don't get it.

Do you just call in planes as a TL until they run out of missiles or something?
>>
>>378761162
ow the edge
>>
>>378761162
no that would be islam, asspained leftist cuck

if anything christians are too tolerant and demoralized now
>>
'member Bridges?
Yeah, I 'member
>>
>>378760248
>Running through the tunnels
>Here the soul-wrenching click of a mine going off
>Right as the sapper comes around the corner
>Both of us blown to pieces
See you in hell, Charlie.
>>
>Get shredded by my own fire support
>Burnt by Napalm
>Blown up by C4

No Viet Cong ever called me nigger
>>
el oh el
>>
>>378761329

All Abrahamic faiths are cancerous growths impeding the progress of humanity to a spacefaring culture. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>378761293
>This is what happens when you fight a war for political jockeying instead of an actual cause.
All wars are political, regardless of any "cause" some fired up kid with a rifle believes in. The North wanted the South. The South didn't want to be the North. Differences came to blows.
>>
>>378761281
>>378761139
>this other game was shittier at launch than this game so it's ok
ebin
also, nobody mentioned if we're comparing launch or current RO2, current RO2 runs fine, while this shit doesn't
>>
When the fuck are user maps being added
>>
>>378761306
You call in recon planes to bait the SAM into blowing it's load early then you can call in a Spooky
>>
>>378740941
I know I'm going to sound like a bitch that needs to git gud, but I legit don't know where the fuck I die from half the time.
>>
>>378761281
RO2 was legit a broken game for 6 months after release. It's amazing how far it's come.

>>378761520
Give it a few months, this shit just got released
>>
>>378761448

All wars are political, but look at the Pacific Theater in WWII. Japan attacked an American base, killed a couple thousand people and all under the guise of a peace treaty. That is a war that people can get behind, and feel motivated about.

Being told you're going to some SE Asian shithole to clean up France's imperialist mess? Not as righteous.
>>
>>378760941
frankly the no sound rule is fucking stupid and pointless

>>378760971
>Y'SEE JIM BOB
>IF'N YA MAKE A CIRCLE WIT'CHER HANDS
>NOW YA GOTS NO UNNECESSARY VISUALS
>>
>>378761528
Only dumbass VC commanders use AA before the spooky is up.
>>
>>378761505

It's almost like games get patched, anon. RS2 is fine. I've had a single crash in 12 hours of gametime.
>>
>>378761394
>Prove me wrong.

Religion servers as a catalyst to help a specific race and nation prosper

Right now, christians and westerners are demoralized leftist cucks who dont have children because they're all feminists who've destroyed our reasons to hope to have a family, and the muslim population, which is completely uncivilized and is raping children left and right, is exploding, literally and figuratively

At this rate we will all be living under sharia law within a century

People like you make me ashamed of being an atheist
>>
>>378761505

>while this shit doesn't

Runs perfectly for me, might be time to upgrade your toaster fucko.
>>
>>378741235
If squad is so good why isn't there a squad 2?
>>
>>378761642
And yet it works like 90% of the time, really makes you think
>>
>>378761717
so the game not crashing is an amazing achievement now?

>>378761772
>le toaster meme
>turn down graphics
>it runs worse
amazing
and I don't go below 60 on ultra, the game still runs like absolute shit
>>
>>378761784
Squad is Project Reality 2
>>
>>378761747

>People like you make me ashamed of being an atheist

Are you sure it's not to do with how much of an insignificant and ineffectual sack of shit you are?
>>
>>378761846
Not the times I've played. Really making me think alright.
>>
>>378746695
I actually like the pistol grip with 00
I dont know man i just like the feel
>>
>>378753829
I think there's definitely tripwire shills here, no one actually likes supremacy
>>
>>378761747

Why do I make you ashamed? You don't even know me, so how can you know what I'm like? I stated my opinion that organized religion, in the 21st century, does nothing but trap people with fear and dogma, and specifically the Abrahamic faiths.

Islam is shit. Christianity is shit. Judaism is shit.
>>
>>378761918

>and I don't go below 60 on ultra, the game still runs like absolute shit

Sure thing buddy.
>>
>>378761613
You're saying taking revenge for one of our boats being attacked isn't righteous? You bastard.

But really, I'm not going to try and say Vietnam was popular or a righteous war. However, it's not as if everyone there was the stylized version of the Hollywood Vietnam soldier. Somehow the myths became reality. I've done research on the Vietnam war and on Vietnam veterans and most of the ideas people have when it comes to both are honestly dead wrong. 2/3 of all soldiers in Vietnam were volunteer for instance.

And furthermore, you have to understand the global political mindset back then to really understand why we were there. 20/20 hindsight doesn't do any good. Our entire foreign policy was based upon the Domino Theory and preventing the fall of non-Communist states to Communism in SEAsia. If a country's leader pledged to fight Communism we sure as hell backed him. It was the opposite for the Russians. That's how many of the dictators around the world today got in power.
>>
>>378762074

I like all three game modes.
>>
>>378761874
If you killed a pregnant woman, she probably intended to have the baby, which you also killed. If they intended the fetus to live, and you killed it, you effectively killed their baby. Your country is stupid for not recognizing that intentions matter more than classifications.
>>
>>378762139
yes anon, it would be kind of sad of the 1070 couldn't handle ultra, seeing as how the graphics aren't anything special
>>
>>378761874
>one day to birth
>still technically a fetus
>doesn't have a functional nervous system
Ok then
>>
>>378762247

>the game still runs like absolute shit

You are one fucking confused retard.
>>
>>378762116
You're such a stereotypical leftist atheist it hurts. Give me your tumblr so I can have a good laugh.
>>
File: 1496248512200.jpg (121KB, 680x630px) Image search: [Google]
1496248512200.jpg
121KB, 680x630px
Mods delete this retarded debate shitting up the thread
>>
>>378762334

Nervous system only comes online when the umbilical cord is cut.
>>
>>378762156

We were already involved in Vietnam when the Gulf of Tonkin incident occurred. it wouldn't have occurred if we weren't there meddling where we didn't belong.

My father in law is a Vietnam veteran, so I've had the chance to speak with him about it some.
>>
>>378761874
yes aborting a nearly functional human being is literally the same as dumping a load of sperm into a sock

i bet you eat that necrotic tissue containing post abortion pussy too

get a load of this cuck

>>378761954
>insignificant and ineffectual

lmao what? you must be underage

>>378762116
>You don't even know me, so how can you know what I'm like?

I know you're a piece of shit when you cant differentiate from the religion most responsible for modern civilization vs a religion of people still stuck in the dark ages

You probably think its all white peoples fault sandniggers are the way they are too huh?
>>
>Rising Storm thread

>It's actually about Squad, Killing Pregnant Women and Religion.

War is hell.
>>
>>378762398
pardon me
it plays like shit
>>
>>378762507
I know we were there, as "advisors" to the French in Indochina. But if "ifs and ands" were pots and pans we'd be a hardware store.

My Uncle is a Vietnam vet too, but non-combat.
>>
>>378762460

I'm not a stereotypical leftist. I consider myself an egalitarian. If you think I adhere to the mind control of liberalism, you're wrong. That shit might as well be it's own religion.

Now fuck off with your grade school assumptions.
>>
>>378762613

>pardon me

Pardon what?

You're a lying sack of shit that can't even get his story straight.

>the game still runs like absolute shit

>current RO2 runs fine, while this shit doesn't

...then suddenly you can run it all on Ultra at 60fps?

Yeah nah, fuck off mate. You don't even own the game.
>>
>>378762682
>I'm not a stereotypical leftist. I consider myself an egalitarian
You're really not helping yourself out here. Egalitarianism is about as off-the-wall retard leftist as it gets.

Egalitarian is so fucking dumb, it's like some sociologist's thought experiment that people think can actually happen in the real world. What a crock of shit.
>>
File: 1495798125281.jpg (82KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1495798125281.jpg
82KB, 1200x675px
>>378762539
>>378762334
>>one day to birth
>still technically a fetus
>yes aborting a nearly functional human been

Is it so hard to grasp that the majority of pro-choice advocates aren't talking about late pregnancy abortions?

jesus christ you fucking retard if this is supposed to be bait well done I'm mad
>>
>>378762929
>>one day to birth

i never said that

but your claim about the nervous system does seem far fetched but i guess it isnt impossible
>>
STOP SHITTING UP MY FUCKING NAM THREAD
>>
>>378762929
>Is it so hard to grasp that the majority of pro-choice advocates aren't talking about late pregnancy abortions?
That is never implied, ever. Don't even fucking pretend like it is.

If abortionfags actually had their way we'd be having post-birth abortions before the kid is "self aware" or some shit. You people are fucked in the head.
>>
>>378762929
im not even against abortion im just saying its kinda fucked up

but then you got your panties in a wad and went autistic saying its literally no different from throwing an unfertilized chicken egg at the ground
>>
File: 418460_20170522031924_1.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
418460_20170522031924_1.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>378756720
>needing a sniper rifle to pick off people from afar
>>
>>378763036
>i never said that
the other post i linked did

>but your claim about the nervous system does seem far fetched but i guess it isnt impossible

it really isn't far fetched

> "The science shows that based on gestational age, the fetus is not capable of feeling pain until the third trimester," said Kate Connors, a spokesperson for ACOG. The third trimester begins at about 27 weeks of pregnancy.

>Moreover, the nerves' existence isn't enough to produce the experience of pain, the authors wrote in their review. Rather, "These anatomical structures must also be functional," the authors wrote. It's not until around 30 weeks that there is evidence of brain activity that suggests the fetus is "awake.

http://www.livescience.com/54774-fetal-pain-anesthesia.html
>>
File: 418460_20170601222501_1.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
418460_20170601222501_1.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>378763306
come to think off it i actually like sniper rifles
trying to gauge distance by zeroing in is hard though
>>
>>378763306
SKS is a better choice for picking people off, it OHKs more consistently than the AK
>>
>>378763125
>before the kid is "self aware" or some shit.

>mfw kenyan children dont recognize their own reflection until about age 6
>>
File: 418460_20170601154637_1.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
418460_20170601154637_1.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>378763424
psssh
nothing personnel charlie
>>
>>378762539
>religion most responsible for modern civilization
WE WUZ KANGZ-tier
>>
can someone tell how to function as a buzzard pilot? am I just to fly around spotting squad tunnels?
>>
File: 418460_20170522012700_1.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
418460_20170522012700_1.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>378763486
it's an intrinsic choice
the type 56 just feels really excellent when i play around with it
that said i had a run with the sks in hue,and its very good at holding off people at b,it's a shame they nerfed mosin a bit
>>
>>378761162

*tips*
>>
>>378763750
I don't think you can do a whole lot except spot unless you are getting some good info from the ground teams
>>
>>378764101
how close to the ground do you have to be for the autospot thing to work?
>>
>>378763906

>Implying you even have a tip

Fucking kikes.
>>
>>378763712
religion practically is civilization, its what domesticated humans

i cant believe you people cant see this

look at russia and china, they have none and their people are a fucking mess
>>
File: war is hell.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
war is hell.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>378760941
>>
>>378764431

>look at russia and china, they have none and their people are a fucking mess

What in the actual fuck am I reading.
>>
>>378762156

Gulf of Tonkin was a false flag attack that involved a CIA trained dolphin messing with radar signals. Wake up sheeple
>>
>>378764542
you know im generalizing you faggot
>>
What are you lads listening to to get in the 'Nam mood?
>>
>>378764639

No, you're just spouting bullshit, there's a difference.
>>
>>378764643

The sounds of bacon crackling in a frying pan.
>>
>>378744679

but its so satisfying to burn a bunker/house full of charlie with one FWOOOOOOOOSH
>>
>>378741235

No thanks,
I'll stick with ARMA 3.
>>
>run over the hill to flamethrower man angled very slightly off from me
>half a second race of can I aim at him and fire quicker than he can turn at me

bonus points for running point blank into one in the trenches and the panic that ensues from both parties
>>
>>378765369

>No thanks, I'll stick with janky autism: the post
>>
File: 1441126087816.jpg (6KB, 176x187px) Image search: [Google]
1441126087816.jpg
6KB, 176x187px
>>378765192
>be in house on objective
>flamethrower guy from outside blows one FWOOOOSH at the house
>we all die and enemy keep objective

thanks lad
>>
>>378765580

I love those brief, almost intimate moments.

I had a hilariously incompetent firefight with a fellow machinegunner in the middle of the street on Hue City where we just danced around each other firing wildly for probably 5+ seconds.

I assume the only reason we both didn't get gunned down instantly from afar is because everyone was laughing way too hard.
>>
>>378765657

I'm sorry you can't learn more then 12 keybinds, anon.
>>
>>378766000
I'm sorry you play on one server with the same 5 people and pretend to have fun, anon
>>
>>378766101

>ARMA 3 server

>with only 5 people

Has this ever fucking happened in the history of fucking Arma?
>>
>>378740941
Hey guys, just popping into this thread to let you know that Squad is on sale on the Humble Store for 23.99 USD(40%!), in case you wanted to play a good game ;^).
>>
>>378766313
Often

>>378766338
based humble bundle!
>>
>>378766101

I'm sorry you can't check 'em, anon.
>>
Can someone escort the christkeks out of the thread please

Thank you

Also religion will most likely slowly disappear from earth within the next two or three centuries
>>
>>378766573
not if Islam continues to conquer the west
>>
>>378742969
i found a server in the beta that was just song be and an lao on rotation, now I can't find it :(
>>
File: 1492633856666.jpg (87KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1492633856666.jpg
87KB, 409x409px
>>378766573
This is your average Rising Storm 2: Vietnam poster. A fat fedora tipping 'intellectual' ready to assist a m'lady in her time of need
>>
File: kek.jpg (67KB, 323x315px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
67KB, 323x315px
>>378763573
>GI helicopter crash himself
just another day in RS2
>>
>>378766338

>Squad is on sale on the Humble Store for 23.99 USD(40%!)

>Still isn't even in the top 100 best selling games on the Humble Store

Really makes you think.
>>
>>378766313
All Arma 3 public servers are shit, the game is only fun with small scale coop. Unless your one of those autistic retards who likes to play pretend army man in Milsim groups with a bunch of ptsd fags.
>>
File: 1494467170379.jpg (62KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
1494467170379.jpg
62KB, 538x445px
>>378766806
>niche game
>just put on store
>not in a top list

TWO SCOOPS BRUMPPFFF!? FUCKING TWO SCOOOPS?!
>>
>>378766689
Do retarded /pol/sters actually believe this is happening

France has the biggest amount of Muslims in all of Europe and it's only 6% of the pop you retarded asshat

And it's mostly refugees, the war in Syria ends and 2% of those Muslims are slowly going to go back to their countries

Why are trumpsters so retarded?
>>
>>378766918
>france has the biggest amount of muslims in Europe

Was it like that 20 years ago? I wonder what the level of violence is like...oh wait
>>
>>378766806
It's almost like it's a niche game with a small player reach, hmm really activates the ol' almonds. I'm glad babbies first """tactical""" fps is selling well though.
>>
File: 1465416174340.png (78KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1465416174340.png
78KB, 240x240px
>Spawn with a shitty AK47
>Run ahead, following squad leader
>Something explodes
>Fuck, can't see anything
>Squad split up
>Creeping through the jungle
>Napalm explosion behind me, run ahead up the hill
>Sun shining beyond the hilltop, charging through the dirt
>Reach the top
>Before me lies a battlefield
>Gooks squatrunning like rats amongst ruins and burnt out trees
>Various FWOOOSHing
>Some retard doing loop-de-loops in a helicopter until it crashes nearby
>A friendly troop is making guttural choking sounds as he dies next to me
>Kill an american pig dog
>Nailed by another heli run

War is fun
>>
>>378766895

There are tons of niche games that were only just put on the store that aren't on sale that are outselling it.

I'm sorry your game is shit and no one wants it.
>>
>>378765943

Same.

>RS1 on Kobura
>MG gunner with M1919
>me and a guy with a Garand in a staw hut
>get rushed by Banzai charge
>2 japs run into the building from the entrance which is to the side and behind me
>I just spin around and spray fire like crazy at the two japs as my suppression is going crazy unable to aim
>2 Japs are getting suppressed by my constant MG fire up close
>stop firing for one second to see whats even going on
>the guy with the garand is just turning around in circles on the spot while a Jap rifleman in banzai charge mode is running around in circles around him
>the other Jap is stabbing random objects in suppression mode trying to find someone to hit
>resume spray and pray firing like crazy
>the garand fellow continues spinning on the spot firing off randomly around him in circles
>after about 5 seconds of continuous fire and my barrel heating up I finnally get two hits
>stop firing to check
>it was my retard mate with the garand and the jap who was running in circles around him
>the other jap who's still alive runs up and stabs me with his bayonet

I still keked

>Otori Shima
>had a Garand myself and was in retreat from point we just lost
>Jap with a sword pops out from behind cover right near me and charges
>suprression effect like crazy start backpeddling while firing off my garand like crazy
>fire off the entire clip and only hit the Jap once which slowed him down enough so that he didn't catch and stab me, but not dead, but he hears my ping
>quickly switch to my 1911
>put two 45.ACP rounds into the fucker right as he's about to charge me again and he goes down
>get snipped in the head immediatly afterwards

It was fun, then when I was waiting to respawn I saw my SL was also getting chased

>SL had run out of ammo
>Jap with Rifle and bayonet was chasing him
>SL pulls out handgun but Jap is to close so SL turns and runs
>he literally runs halfway across the map with this Jap chasing less than a meter after him screaming the entire time
>>
File: 1496188643967.jpg (216KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
1496188643967.jpg
216KB, 1024x678px
GI GO HOME
YOUR GOVERNMENT SENT YOU HERE TO DIE
GI GO HOME
>>
>>378765580

>Be in Tunnels as unstoppable rice farmer
>run into disgusting pig dog GI
>both spray at each other
>guns go dry
>i bravely retreat as the coward GI flees
>>
>>378767121
Wrong, but its nice to know you're mad enough to make shit up
>>
>>378755749
>they still lost
They lost to a team with a poor TL
They are ultra shitters
>>
>>378766895

Rising Storm 2 is on the first page of best sellers on the Humble Store and it was only just added.

Your game is dying, it's only a matter of time before the devs leave you with a half cooked mountain of buggy shit.

Should have refunded it whilst you had the chance and scooped up TWO copies of RS2.
>>
Is anyone getting audio issues? I was fine in the beta, now whenever the AC-47/Spooky is called in, it doesnt seem to matter where it's firing, it sounds like the entire area around me is getting covered in bullets while no one around me even reacts.
>>
>>378767340
>comparing Squad to flavour of the month recently released game that's apart of a series of already established games

Wowwww....it's like I'm talking to someone that's mentally incapable of rational thought
>>
>>378767369
Read the thread, almost everyone on any team has this issue
>>
>>378767369
Yes it has many sound issues, that one and the fact that the sound of its gun fire travels to your ears instantly.
>>
>>378766895
I've been meaning to ask, what unfunny forced shit is this about anyway?
>>
>>378767475
It's just a reaction to how trivial the media has become in criticizing trump. Every media source pointed out he had two scoops of icecream, for example
>>
>>378767334

We went into lockdown a few times, then on the last cap, and in the last few seconds of the match before it ended, we managed to get guys into the cap zone and start taking it, and we went into overtime and managed to take it.

Got it by a fucking hair. It was intense.
>>
File: 1458330764125.jpg (53KB, 648x484px) Image search: [Google]
1458330764125.jpg
53KB, 648x484px
>>378767465
> the fact that the sound of its gun fire travels to your ears instantly.
but that's what makes it so spooky
>>
>>378767415

>Wowwww....it's like I'm talking to someone that's mentally incapable of rational thought

>Moooom, anons talking to himself again
>>
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Squad/type/op/filter/text/
Look at this, people. Look at it. Check these pathetic threads. They come to shit up threads of an actually popular game because their little shill threads with same webms being always reposted don't take off. Look at them and laugh.
>>
File: 1493444013866.jpg (21KB, 296x272px) Image search: [Google]
1493444013866.jpg
21KB, 296x272px
>>378767561

>getting this btfo you have to make up scenarios

I almost feel bad now
>>
>>378766918
1. Total percentage matters less than youth % and birth %. Most Euro countries have very elderly populations, more old than young. Take away the elderly who will be dead soon, and the % of brown people skyrockets. Demographers essentially ignore old people, as you "poll the schools, not the nursing homes, to know a nations fate". Roughly half of France is tested for sickle-cell which is only found in African/MENA populations and a fringe sliver of southern Europe (Sicily etc.) who are too minute to contribute much. That doesn't say their religion, but does say they're not originally from France. You, like many pro-muslim SJWs, don't understand demographic science at all.

2. It's not mostly refugees, most muzzies here come from ex-colonies or peacetime places, and many are 2nd or 3rd gen. Syrians are just a new fraction, a new flood. . In the UK the muslim and non-white pop is mostly paki and other places, coming from the 1960's onward.
>>
File: squadlogo_black_hires.png (15KB, 422x187px) Image search: [Google]
squadlogo_black_hires.png
15KB, 422x187px
>>378767624
>tfw I keep missing these threads

Unfortunate
>>
>filter 'squad'
>half the thread disappears
Sad!
>>
>>378767436
>>378767465

My bad, I hate people who don't search the thread. Thanks for spoonfeeding though, I don't deserve it.
>>
File: 1492838870710.jpg (31KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1492838870710.jpg
31KB, 514x536px
>everybody wants to fly the Cobra
>nobody wants to fly the Loach

Nice fucking meme.

How retarded do you have to be to not realize that the Cobra is completely useless without the Loach spotting for it.
>>
>>378760031
Maybe it's just my shitty SKS I got at a show for $70, but that thing kicks like Bruce Lee.
>>
File: bayonets.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bayonets.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Melee: not even once
>>
>>378767818
Don't silence us!
>>
File: 1496268309250.png (29KB, 422x187px) Image search: [Google]
1496268309250.png
29KB, 422x187px
>>378767735
Shit game, shit logo. Here, have a better version.
>>
File: ahahahahaha.jpg (108KB, 752x1266px) Image search: [Google]
ahahahahaha.jpg
108KB, 752x1266px
>>378767629

>btfo

About what?

RS2 is selling amazingly, has already achieved a higher peak player count than Squad did when it was literally FREE and I get to kick back and relax and what you sperg out in every RS2 thread.

There is no getting blown the fuck out, there is no making up scenarios, there is only delicious Squad shitter tears with which to water my rice fields.
>>
>>378768051
Wrong, doc

>>378768089
>if it has more players, it must be good!

Ah, the argument of the pleb
>>
>>378756940
I think devs left back doors open so they could come in and give themselves godmode.
They also blacklisted servers that banned or punished devs.
>>
CMON GUYS IM RIGHT HERE SAVE ME GODDAM IT
>>
would you dumbfucks stop responding holy shit, it's either shilling or shitposting, and either way your attention just attracts more
>>
Geez, I hope the modders get on with map making ASAP because the vanilla maps are awful

What the fuck were they thinking with firebase or whatever the fuck it's called?
>>
What is the deal with bayonets? I'm not getting any kills at all with them.
>>
>>378768172
>if it has less players, it must be better!

you re/vv/it fags love battleborn right?
>>
>>378768182
>going full retard
What brand of autism makes your mind come up with such things?
>>
>>378753863
Sorry about your poor experience online, and we suggest playing on official servers to minimize any negative experiences you have with poor players. If a certain player continues to harass you, please contact us @ [email protected]

-Community Manager Dave @ Tripwire Interactive
>>
>>378759129
>unborn babies
Just a clump of cells, fuck em'

>clump of dead cells on mars
COOL DUDE WE FOUND LIFE ON MARS, SCIENCE WINS AGAIN

when will liberals learn?
>>
>>378768470
Based Dave!

He's #4theplayers!
>>
>>378768272
It's a great map for skirmish - terrible in territory, however
>>
File: 1495114886459.png (227KB, 568x510px) Image search: [Google]
1495114886459.png
227KB, 568x510px
>>378755932
There's 8 maps in total and 3 vehicles, if you're gonna talk shit at least be correct.
>>
>>378768272
Firebase/Compound are not supposed to be played with more than 16 players, blame retards running custom servers.
>>
>>378768172

>Ah, the argument of the pleb

If your player base is consistent and then suddenly tanks by a third after the devs fuck up the game, yes, that is a clear sign that there is something wrong with the game.
>>
File: 1494800676311.jpg (11KB, 252x80px) Image search: [Google]
1494800676311.jpg
11KB, 252x80px
>>
>>378768470

Wow, are you actually Dave or just copy pasting something he said?
>>
>>378767930
>crouch before stabby stabby
Wooooooooooooow
>>
>>378757058
I bought it, got 100+ into because I was drained from arma and ro2. Played like shit, everyone was mentally handicapped, rocket trucks are literally garbage unless you get a perfect strike,
Still no air cav, vehicles still get stuck on pebbles and act like a cargo barge on ice. All the weapons are the same, snipers literally outclassed by anything with a scope, no shotguns, the spawn system is ass since you need to constantly create new ones since some fuck can just walk within 100m of it or you get in one firefight. Also what the actual fuck is the point of resetting a 2 minute timer if you try to put a rally down and the enemy is with a mile of your area?
>>
>>378761784
or its own thread everyday like rs2?

makes you think
>>
>>378768654
>standing didn't work
>crouched didn't work
you're not actually gonna defend the melee hitreg are you?
>>
>>378768683
>paragraph of bullshit
Yeah you didn't get 100+ into anything chump
>>
>>378768825
>doesn't crouch in the webm
Hm... hmmm...
>>
>>378741235
While I appreciate the sentiment of sharing interesting and fun games, this is not the palce for that. This thread is dedicated to our game "Rising Storm 2: Vietnam", if you would like to post about other games please create a new thread. However, I would recommend checking out Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, as it seems right up your alley! For the first time, the authentic gunplay and visceral first-person action of the Red Orchestra series is coming to an era of automatic rifles, man-portable grenade launchers and more modern weapons systems. Rising Storm 2: Vietnam casts players into a brutal, authentic recreation of the Vietnam War. With massive 64 player battles and over 30 authentic weapons, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is sure to fill you with a thrill. You can save 10% on either the base game or the Digital Deluxe Edition now by purchasing on steam. Offer ends June 6.

See you on the battlefield soldier!

-Community Support Michael @ Tripwire Interactive
>>
>>378769008
Based ™ Michael! Saying it like it is!
>>
>>378749059
Calm down lindybeige
>>
>>378768420
https://www.reddit.com/r/joinsquad/comments/4pph67/developers_implemented_a_backdoor_to_game_servers/
http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/21464-nfo-servers-and-developers-backdoor/
https://www.reddit.com/r/joinsquad/comments/4p6e9u/developer_access_to_servers/

in all the threads dev's immediately start backpedaling
>>
>>378768583
And they've fixed it since, Squad is better than ever and the next update is going to be fucking huge.

Can we all stop with this retarded Squad-RS2 rivalry BS, I play both and they each have their own plus and minuses. I'm starting to get bored of RS2 tho, after playing the same maps since beta. Are custom mappers going to actually work in this game or is it another RO2 scenario?
>>
Are there any servers yet that just play 24/7 supremacy? I'm really loving that gamemode right now, mainly for song be. Running around by myself, flanking enemies and killing whole squads with a shotgun is so much fun.
>>
>>378745384
The M14 is garbage and so is the SKS unless your about 200 out which is the only time those manage to actually kill anything because they have lowered damage at close quarters and their recoil will fuck you over when a GI with his M16 can just tap three rounds into your dink skull before you get the second shot out
>>
>>378768959
>is blind
>>
>>378768683

100+ of what? Minutes? Your whole post reeks of free weekend downs syndrome.
>>
>>378769274

>and the next update is going to be fucking huge.

You mean like the last huge update that completely ruined the game?

I can't fucking wait.
>>
Why do the people with quiet mics always play commander?
>>
>>378768683
Honestly, Squad isn't really a good game. I've had a much better experience with Rising Storm 2: Vietnam and it's much cheaper too. I'd suggest getting it on Steam. Did you know it's currently on sale for 10% off?
>>
>>378769505
I'll take everyone else's words for it but when 9.0 came out I had zero problems, maybe because I actually have a good computer though. What's the big deal anyways, they patched it.
>>
>>378769570
I've been really trying to get my mic figured out. When I'm in discord with friends, they can hear me fine, but I'm afraid that's not the case in pubs.
>>
>>378769570
>SL or Commander with almost silent mic
>trying to give orders while a spooky violently rapes your headphones
When are they going to fix this fucking bug man
>>
>>378769673
I just finished buying it, and it's AMAZING. Well worth the money, the experience is fantastic and visceral. So many weapons to choose from, and each round had me on the edge of my seat. Sorry I'd post more, but I'm headed right back to the front lines where my country needs me.
>>
>>378765757

Any time B
>>
>>378769373
>lag
Woooooooooow
>>
>>378769752

>but I'm afraid that's not the case in pubs.

>hey guys, can you hear me clearly?

>yeah man

>sweet
>>
Im sorry I tk'd you
Thread posts: 531
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.