[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steam HW Survey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: AMDead.jpg (194KB, 907x873px) Image search: [Google]
AMDead.jpg
194KB, 907x873px
>AMD keeps dropping like a rock

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/

Is AMD finished?
>>
File: AYYMD-on-suicide-watch.jpg (434KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AYYMD-on-suicide-watch.jpg
434KB, 1920x1080px
>>378737237
>Is AMD finished?
they will be fun finished with their failed VEGA launch
>>
>>378738116
Is that all AMD fanboys ever do is wait? I heard just wait for Ryzen for months and now its just wait for VEGA. I used AMD for 6 years until recently when I got a 1070 and I have no desire to ever deal with their terrible drivers ever again.
>>
>>378737237

Bunch of cucks who wants a monopoly of gimped cards and half memories - hardware idiocracy.
>>
>>378737237
>the only new AMD GPU on there is at the bottom

BRUTAL
>>
File: oh vey amd jews.jpg (305KB, 1716x816px) Image search: [Google]
oh vey amd jews.jpg
305KB, 1716x816px
>>378738295
>Is that all AMD fanboys ever do is wait?
yeah it's vicious AMD fanboy circle first hype product then wait few years then get disappointed after you finally see amd is shit and then you keep on shilling since you can't believe how dumb you were to believe amd lies but still lie to yourself that AMD are the good guys cuz you know intel are jews ;)
b-but wait for Bulldozer, Phenom, Hawaii, Fury, Bulldozer, Poolaris, Ryzen, Poolaris 2.0, Vega, Ryzen 2.0, you name it.
>>
childhood is wanting a stagnant market and paying up the ass for marginal upgrades

adulthood is realizing competition leads to arms races and price wars and serves the consumers' interests
>>
File: AMD DRONE DENIAL.jpg (2MB, 700x5000px) Image search: [Google]
AMD DRONE DENIAL.jpg
2MB, 700x5000px
>>378738537
>childhood is buying worse product for same money just because it's from "good guys"

>adulthood is realizing that you will buy only products worth your money, not stupid ideas like "save amd from intel/nvidia jews"
>>
>>378738446
>>378738537
So what you're saying is that I should buy the inferior product to stimulate competition. Basically, throw money at bad stuff hoping it improves.

Do you honestly think that's how it works? The only message you're sending is that consumers will lap up shitty hardware, and you'll therefore get more shitty hardware, and once people are normalized to shitty hardware, that shitty hardware will start rising in price because people accept it. This is exactly what happened to videogames.
>>
With the money I saved from buying an AMD CPU a couple of years ago I took my girlfriend and daughter to Lego land what Intel person can say the same on right 0 there all too busy arguing over hardware and falling to cartoon girls lol just an hero please guys
>>
>>378738689
And this is the thing shills won't tell you besides "RYZEN BTFO BABYLAKE" Ryzen wins in many synthetic/multimedia benchmarks but still loses the majority of the time in framerate tests. They were never gaming processors but AMD is trying to push that narrative because they know gamers with AMD have really been waiting for something new.

Sure they are great and in many situations better for multimedia applications like video rendering but saying they are better than intel for gaming is just wrong.
>>
even if AMD were actually shit why would you not want competition
>>
>>378737237
They are at the same place they've been in the last 10 years.
>>
>Lego land > Hardware shit
Yeah, maybe if you're a cuck.
>>
>>378740307
What the fuck, I used the fucking quoting hyperlink shit, fuck you
>>
>>378737237
You better fucking hope not, or NVIDIA will get even more jewish.
>>
>>378740362
that's what you get for being a memeing newfag
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.