[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultra Street Fighter II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: UltraSF2.jpg (62KB, 600x356px) Image search: [Google]
UltraSF2.jpg
62KB, 600x356px
Anyone got this? It's hard without a pro controller and i'm heavily considering getting one but I'm afraid the online is gonna die soon.
>>
It's an unbalanced shit game made for fun. Don't try to take it seriously.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6IbLWFyHtc
>>
>>378736640
Im trading it in for D5 tomorrow
>>
>>378736640
Way too expensive for what's there. Online is fun though
>>
>>378736640
Even if the online dies you got a pro controller out of it. Don't tell me you're fine with sharing that piece of shit joycon that's the size of a candy bar.
>>
It's #2 at eShop sales in NA and the last time I checked my local Target it was the only sold out Switch game.

Something tells me this game is gonna have life to it.
>>
>>378737319

does online actually work for you? It chugs for me constantly in literally every game and I can run literally anything else online just fine
>>
>>378736790
Every iteration of 2 is fucking shit.
>>
I actually prefer the joycons. playing this in handheld mode is comfy
>>
>>378736640
Bought it, but I'm waiting for the Hori fight stick even though I have a Pro controller. The dpad makes this game an absolute terror to play. You either fuck up inputs because of how unresponsive it is, or you have blisters on your thumb because of how rigid the dpad is.
>>
>>378740818
Won't be out until the end of July and that's in Japan at least.
>>
>>378739539
Might be your WiFi or general area, I legit have only had a single drop since the Switch release across a few games
>>
If you want to play sf2 online just use fightcade
>>
>>378736790
The shitty Brawl remix really just tops it all off.
>>
>>378739539
for some reason the game works better online if you use handheld mode.
>>
>>378736640
>Unless you already intended to get a switch you have to buy one to play this game
>Barely anyone who doesn't put a bunch of time in SF enjoys or understands some of the charming and sometimes glitchy stupid shit in SF2
>Terrible controller options so far
>Unbalanced as fuck

How is this game selling? Do people just pretend to hate ST?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.