[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a game censor thread? The sillier the censor, the better.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: LowViolence.jpg (237KB, 920x777px) Image search: [Google]
LowViolence.jpg
237KB, 920x777px
Can we have a game censor thread? The sillier the censor, the better.
>>
>>378735141
Lifestealer,shadow fiend and shadow pantsu look great
>>
File: 1.jpg (18KB, 530x531px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
18KB, 530x531px
>>378735141
You can't really see Bane's big difference in that picture. They replaced his ribcage with a big purple gut.
>>
>>378735141
i don't get some of these
bane, nightstalker, visage and undying are barely changed but doom and huskar had to have their mouths covered? the fuck?
also SD, SF and pugna are just hilariously bad
>>
>any change to anything is censorship
Jesus Christ this place is retarded
>>
File: CensoredAbilities.png (618KB, 781x524px) Image search: [Google]
CensoredAbilities.png
618KB, 781x524px
>>378735579
This is the chineese censored versions of the characters though.

No skeletons and no references to death but demons are fine (For some reason)

Here are some censored abilities. Not pictured: Censored Death Pulse. Look it up.
>>
File: 1.png (34KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
34KB, 128x128px
>>378735695
Here's the hilariously awful Death Pulse icon.
>>378735530
Skeletons are a huge taboo in China, so Valve removed all references to skeletons in the game.
Bane had an exposed ribcage, Visage was ghosty before (now he's solid instead of translucent), Undying's teeth were too pointy, Huskar wore blood as facepaint, Doom, Lich, AA, and Shadow Demon's faces were too skeletal, and Pugna, SK, and Clinkz were literally skeletons.
The only low violence changes that made sense were Pudge and Lifestealer. They changed Nightstalker's facial animations so only the bottom portion of his mouth moves.
>>
>>378735695
Enrage and Incapacitating Bite are better/as good as their original ones, the rest suck dick.
>>
>>378736106
Ah, I get Visage and Nightstalker now. But seriously, Bane's mouth is the odd one out here if Doom and even fucking AA's (lmao) were not okay
Also i just noticed clinkz there and it's hilariously awful
>>
>>378735141
>dog Clinkz
>pregnant Bane
>smiling man Huskar
>crow Nevermore
Jesus i forgot how bad some of those are, Skeleton rip King and Undying look pretty good though.
>>
File: Chinagar.jpg (14KB, 274x181px) Image search: [Google]
Chinagar.jpg
14KB, 274x181px
>>378735141
How about straight out creepy AF.
can't find better pic
>>
>>378735695
>That angry wraithfire
>>
>>378736472
Believe it or not that's actually Forge Spirits, that's how bad some of these fucking icons are.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>378736106
>Skeletons are a huge taboo in China

That's complete and utter bullshit. Heck, you can play a lot of the Chink games that have a ton of those in them.
For that matter, WC3's DotA was full of that and it changed nothing in just how massive the game was with tons of official tournaments and being installed on almost every PC capable of it.

If anything, it's just damage control of Valve against the Chinese making a copy of it and then suing them to hell and back over some of the forgotten laws left over from Mao's days.
>>
File: 1.png (180KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
180KB, 550x550px
>>378736106
It's worth noting that the skeleton warriors from the troll camp just use a slightly-green tinted version of the undying zombies as their model in the Chinese client.

Also worth noting: none of the Low Violence models have facial animations. Even the ones with minor changes, like Pudge, have completely stiff faces.
>>
>>378736106
>Skeletons are a huge taboo in China
It's actuallt a meme, there's an actual explanation for the whole censoring thing floating around the internet though.
>>
I actually like how some of them look.
>>
File: 1465480686556.png (33KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1465480686556.png
33KB, 128x128px
>>378736106
hoo ho hoo
>>
>>378738358
delet this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.