[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your predictions of TES VI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Here are mine :

> 3 major cities
> 400 NPCs
> Your character is voiced, and the Fallout 4 dialog system is back
> Your character's background is imposed during the intro and turorial
> Still no attributes and 3 "skills" : Fighting, Magic, Stealth
> 30 spells
> One piece of armor for all your body
> Melee weapons : Swords and daggers for stealth characters. Everybody likes swords, why should there be other weapons?
> You can no longer walk, just jog and sprint.
> Vampirism and lycanthropy will no longer have maluses.
> 6 guilds : Main quest & Fighters, Magic, Thieves and assassins, and some binary choice between two factions that give the exact same quests. You'll also have to join magic guild and one of the two rivals to finish the main quest. You become the leader of one in 3 hours. And actually, Thieves Guild will be a DLC.
> No more horses, there is already fast travel
> Even more simplified enchanting
> Assassin's Creed's geolocalization, with several markers on your way so you don't lose your way.
> Children, essential characters, but also old people, homosexuals and dogs are unkillable, and you get a Game Over if you try to kill them.
>>
TES 6 will feature a fourth wall breaking easter egg that will be considered canon
>>
>>378734778

So... M'aiq the Liar? Like in all TES games since Morrowind?
>>
>>378734869
I mean like a time traveler
>>
>there are no unique items
>you can't take equipment off people's bodies
>all loot is basic materials for crafting only
>every item is made by crafting
>>
>>378734617
To be honest I hope TES VI takes a lot of cues from The Elder Scrolls Online.
>>
>>378734617
By major cities you get inn, blacksmith, alchemist, two guildhalls, barracks (i.e. one room with 4 beds), ruler's court and 6 houses including buyable house. All in all, dozen building protected by massive walls.

Towns will be inn, store, 3 houses, quest related house.
>>
>>378735016
It's gonna take cues from the witcher 3
>>
>>378735016
What good things can it take from a MMO?
>>
More features will be removed
Graphics will be better but animations will still suck
There will be 3 voice actors: male, female and beast race
It will still be a pretty fun mod platform that wastes hundreds of hours of my life
>>
>>378734617
> Your character is voiced, and the Fallout 4 dialog system is back
Todd already said it was a mistake and they wont be doing that again
Also, autism
>>
>>378735182
Is there a source on that, because I would genuinely like to believe that even the toddler knows how fucking bad an idea it was.
>>
>>378734617
Crafting up the wazoo. Outright mentioning of epic memes or ham fisted meme bait. Cashing in over $1 billion dollars on day one.
>>
>>378735182
>Todd already said it was a mistake and they wont be doing that again

Proof or fuck off
>>
>>378734617
Easy

>incomplete game
>modding tools are now supported by paid mods on valve
>can only make mods through valve and now sell your mods for anyone to use
>>
>>378734617
TES 6 should be set in the future with guns and things and obviously different races have very different guns. There's jetpacks and instead of horses you get little space ships which you use to travel between planets, because instead of one big continent you have several planets to explore as well as space stations for each race. Too bad the Switch will never be able to handle a game that good and the Nintendards will drag us down with them.
>>
File: todd.png (931KB, 1068x1080px) Image search: [Google]
todd.png
931KB, 1068x1080px
[intelligence]: Better pre-order The Elder Scrolls VI™ with Season Pass™ as soon as you can!
>>
>>378734958
that sounds fucking awful
never make a video game ever
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.