[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zelda BotW confirmed latest in the time-line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 53535353.jpg (109KB, 902x489px) Image search: [Google]
53535353.jpg
109KB, 902x489px
>tens upon tens of thousands of years
>still not developed one bit

Is Hyrule literally the video game equivalent of Africa?

https://gamerant.com/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-where-timeline/
>>
>>378731948
>Is Hyrule literally the video game equivalent of Africa?
>gets constantly destroyed by Ganon over thousands of years
>rebuilds every time
>not developed one bit
No shit, they keep getting attacked.
>>
>>378731948
No shit it's the last in terms of time.
Still nobody can give a right answer about the timeline it is in.
Adult timeline? Makes sense for Korogu and Ritos but not for Gerudos.
Child timeline? Makes sense for TP references but it doesn't explain Ritos.
Defeat timeline? It's the one that makes more sense but it still doesn't explain Ritos and Gerudos alike.
>>
Hyrule
>once an advanced civilization
>attacked by an evil pig
>now a shithole

Africa
>giant continent which once had many advanced civilizations
>attacked by white pigs
>now mostly a shithole with outdated infrastructure

Kinda.
>>
It's a problem civilizations with access to magic typically have.
>>
>>378731948
>>378729915
>>
>>378732225
So did European countries and they turned out fine. Every time they had to rebuild, they thought of some crazy shit to outdo the competition.
Same with the Aztecs and the Mayans, and the chinks, and every other non-nomadic civilization on earth.
And don't give me shit about slaves because every race on earth has been enslaved just as well.
>>
>>378732336
>giant continent which once had many advanced civilizations
Hehe
>>
>>378731948
>Sheikahs build super advanced society and technology
>Hyrule squanders it for 10,000 years
Hyrule is nothing like Africa, Africa was just a super advanced society ruined b- oh shit
>>
>>378732709
It doesn't mean jack shit. Anonuma said the game takes place in one of the three timelines.
>>
File: BotWLinkHouse.jpg (49KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
BotWLinkHouse.jpg
49KB, 768x432px
What would Ancient Hyrule look like?
I really want new game which is based on it
>>
>>378731948
>>tens upon tens of thousands of years
>>still not developed one bit
I mean, it's probably hard to develop when you have a giant evil pig fucking your entire country over every few years
>>
>>378732336
>once had many advanced civilizations
wat
>>
File: Ancient_Robot.png (169KB, 504x405px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_Robot.png
169KB, 504x405px
>>378733165
Crawling with these fuckers.
>>
>>378732336
I agree my brother in Yakub, Africa would be exploring other galaxies right now if it wasn't for white "people".
>>
>>378732910
>>378733243
>too lazy to google "african civilizations"

I see.
>>
>>378732225
Warriors timeline where the events of HW fucked up everything and made a convergence at the end.
>>
>>378732105
>>378732105
too bad gamon was sealed for like 10k years lol
>>
>>378733232
Not really. Just look at how advanced the planes were after only 6 years of WWII. Started with biplanes, ended up with jets. Conflicts have needs. One of them is being ahead of the enemy in terms of technology. Literally, if humanking hadn't had any wars, we could be still in ancient times, really.
>>
>>378733165
Skyward Sword
>>
>>378732336
I'll remind you that its white people who brought some civilization to Africa when colonizing it. Back then any civilizations which were native african were very outdated. Advanced civilization during ancient times =\= advanced today.
>>
>>378733561
Let us review a common example, Ethiopia. Once rich and bountiful, it is now one of the poorest countries in Africa. Why? Because it has no coast? If that is a reason, Somalia should be plentyful, but it isn't. Because it was colonized? You answer that
>>
>>378732336
What a joke, african "infrastructure" is mud huts with straw. You can find real european infrastructure in overgrown jungles.
>>
>>378732336
WE
>>
>>378733970
Africa was flourishing during the European dark ages, but they mostly stayed at the same level for a while. Europe's constant warring really drove technology, similar to what >>378733806 said, so of course they ended up introducing all that when they started colonizing it.

>>378734145
Probably because of all the wars and droughts. I don't know. Look it up.

>>378734421
You know not all of their native architecture is mudhuts, right? It's been like that for a while.

>>378734634
Maybe I should just leave before this shitty thread gets horribly derailed
>>
>>378734865
>all of their native architecture is mudhuts
I mean isn't. Look it up.
>>
>>378734865
Not all of the African infrastructure was made by niggers. None of it was, outside of njggerhuts.
>>
>>378735005
Nah. Look shit up before regurgitating /pol/ memes. I mean, you DO take muh redpill, right?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.