[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1493417859694.png (1MB, 1244x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1493417859694.png
1MB, 1244x1095px
JUST
>>
>It's another Shitch barneyfag thread.

https://boards.4tan.org/v/search/image/JuyuBs20_R7a-yUvr6WzxQ/
>>
>>378729483
If you bothered to check the image you would see that it's praising Nintendo as a whole
>>
>>378729606
the image is just critical of shiggy. as in is he even important anymore.

of course he's seems to be a hindrance in some places but a very important figurehead at the very least.
>>
>>378729606
Lol, let's praise Nintendo for dicking around and fucking over fans for an entire console generation because they realized one mistake out of many they've yet to confront.

This is why people hate Nintenbros, Nintendo also took the last 4 years to introduce as many anti-consumer things as they could to their market and it's all forgiven because they fixed ONE issue on their next console.
>>
>>378729396
literally no one is going to read all of that

A good troll keeps it's short and readable
>>
>>378729606
>>378729775
>>378729894

Cool samefagging.
>>
>>378729894
Don't you have anything better to do than shitpost about a huge corporate conglomerate that doesn't give a fuck about your personal vendetta?
>>
>>378730027
if nintendo were run by donkey kong would it be a corporate konglomerate instead
>>
>>378729396
Miyamoto is a senile old fool
>>
>>378729396
>Mocking him with series that exist because of him
Really jogging my nogging.
>>
>>378729396
That first point is so fucking spot on. I don't want fucking gimmicks in Star Fox where I have to look down to play the fucking game. Just give me a simple on rails shooter for god's sake.
>>
>>378730176
i bet you defend george lucas too
>>
File: 4982309473242.jpg (18KB, 273x431px) Image search: [Google]
4982309473242.jpg
18KB, 273x431px
I absolutely get shitting on SF:Z for it's awful forcing of gimmick controls but BotW could have benefited from allowing you to instantly do menu work without having to pause the game, the game makes even menu management bullshit in OoT's Water Dungeon look acceptable in comparison
>>
Smash U not having optional touch controls for the UI was a huge missed opportunity. I mean all the icons look like big colorful buttons. Why can't you press them? Why can't you tap on the character's head in the character select to choose your character?

Smash 3DS also made minimal use of the touchscreen. Kid Icarus: Uprising used the 3DS masterfully. Why didn't Smash?
>>
>>378730624
Breath of the Wild could be fixed with button inputs.
>Holding a direction on the Dpad lets you cycle through your items, but it should put it in a 5x4 column like the menu so you can move down and get to weapons/shields/bows faster
>Armor sets should also be on the Dpad, and it should work by giving the player the option to set up 20 unique sets of their choosing for easy access
You could also optionally remove the time freeze when you're switching gear so that gameplay is seamless and use the L/ZL and R/ZR buttons to navigate (L moves left, R moves right, ZL moves up, ZR moves down).

That solves
>Weapons
>Shields
>Bows
>Armor
>Key Items (you never need to use it)

That leaves Materials (129 items across 7 pages) and Food (60 items across 3 pages). Hypothetically, you could somehow divide materials into 3 pages of 43 each by covering Link with the boxes and moving the description box into a better position. And for Materials/Food, the boxes should be highlighted by category. Example
Materials
>Fruits
>Mushrooms
>Plants and Vegetables
>Raw Meat
>Miscellaneous ingredients (Cane Sugar, Goat Butter, Tabantha Wheat, Goron Spice, Rock Salt, Monster Extract, etc.)
>Dragon parts
>Fish
>Elixir ingredients
>Ore
>Monster parts
>Other (Fairy, Star Fragment, Wood, etc.)
>>
>>378732406
...or a second screen that does all of that but eh.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.