[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get quick rundown on the Sims 4?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Jew Sims 4.webm (3MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jew Sims 4.webm
3MB, 1024x768px
>>
oy vey
>>
>>378728924
It has amazing sex mods, plus you can create any celebrity in the game
>>
>>378728924
Decent amount of animations but no fun mechanics to use them with yet.
You were asking about the sex mods, right?
>>
>>378728924
It's not as feature rich as even sims2 and EA is honestly not going to try for that, it only recently ditched to forced online shit, and they push the gay stuff and down play het stuff A LOT.
>>
>>378728924
3 is better in every way.
>>
>>378728924
hehehehehee heheee funny jew joke hehehehee
>>
File: TS4-Age-Difference.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TS4-Age-Difference.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
Nothing pisses me off more than pic related. It's so fucking lazy and basic I thought for sure it was going to get an android/ios release back when it first came out.
>>
File: 1493823741905.jpg (37KB, 474x444px) Image search: [Google]
1493823741905.jpg
37KB, 474x444px
>>378729798
Shoo shoo kike goblin.
>>
>>378729798
triggered are we?
>>
>>378729717
Even loading times? I don't believe you.
>>
>>378728924
Its amazing how much pol hates jews, when they make up such a small percentage of the global population.
Mudslimes are the greater threat by far, and yet someone dont get nearly as much attention.
>>
>>378729840
They're saving it for dlc.

>>378729006
Sims 3 sex stuff is better. Animation quality especially.
>>
>>378730926
They don't like Jews because of the disproportionate wealth to their biology and religion. All of /pol/'s gripes can be boiled down to a warping of American morality, where all men are equal, which eventually boils down to "all men should be on the same level" so things like insurance, affirmative actions, and racial based nepotism are especially hated, since it basically gives someone help, usually from a state that they give taxes to, without them earning it in their eyes, while they get nothing.

It's a reasonable argument that's been twisted into pure hatred.
>>
>>378731105
Thats the commie way of thinking.

Muricas is every man has equal opportunity. If the jews got rich, good for them. Anyone else could have done the same. Its their problem that they fucked up
>>
>>378731350
As I said, it's a "twisting" of American morality. America is a duality of ambitions, one where you're supposed to get big, and another where the oppressed can be protected from being too small. When it catapults in a direction that makes someone small bigger than the person that THEY THEMSELVES were protecting from being destroyed (Jews) then they get jealous, especially since it was their morality that caused it.

Jews are incredibly smart, industrious people, and they can stretch a dollar to its absolute logical limit. The reason they've been targeted in the past is probably due to pure blown jealousy, sure, and /pol/ is an extension of that.

If it makes you feel better, they hate Muslims more, and usually for pragmatic reasons.
>>
All this fucking sex mod talk.

TS4 has less content and less features than TS2 and TS3 did at launch and now with all the expansions still less than 2/3 with their expansions. It's a shameless DLC vehicle and nothing more. Avoid it.
>>
>>378731548
I think viewing jews as a collective is fucking retarded. Anyone from any religion can act like a jewish stereotype.

Its like saying all christians hate gay people and live us successful white families with fences and 2.5 kids. Its simply not true and pointing out 1000 cases that fits your view doesnt make up for the millions that dont.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.