[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got through the guest house and the first shitty hide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I just got through the guest house and the first shitty hide and seek section with Daddy.

Give to me straight, does this game get any better?
Because all I've been doing so far is being funneled through a linear sequence of scripted events and shitty in-game cutscenes. I couldn't even go backwards to look at stuff if I wanted to thanks to doors magically locking behind you so you can only do what the game wants you to do.
In the first hour or so, the only thing I've had to actively do as a player was the first "boss" fight with Mia after you get the revolver.
And even that was a fucking slog because she's a boring fucking fight with only two attacks, walk slowly towards you and hit you or walk quickly towards you and hit you.
I thought it might pick up finally and let me play but then I had to sit through more fucking in-game cutscenes and scripted bullshit, this time with a shitty hide-and-seek section.

Does this piece of shit get any better?
>>
it'a a great game and it opens up soon
>>
>>378721618
How exactly does it open up?
>>
File: Resident Evil 7 experience.png (3MB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
Resident Evil 7 experience.png
3MB, 1536x864px
>>378721282
>Give to me straight, does this game get any better?
It's not.
5/10 spinoff.
>>
It gets better for about 3 hours or so, and then it goes downhill fast.
>>
>>378721282
Why not just stop playing the game? It obviously wasn't meant to be for ADHD retarded manchildren.
>>
>>378721282
it goes from scripted horror to exploration and boss fights, to some puzzles, to a tedious shootan section, to oroboros re5 trash
watch the vhs tapes
>>
Stop crying about them locking doors and shit. They did the same sort of shit with nemesis.
>>
>>378722302
game is good
just really cinematic, and the replay value is bad
>>
>>378722443
>game is good
>just really cinematic, and the replay value is bad
The second statement undermines the first.
>>
>>378721282
Just drop it, you are not going to like it. This RE has significantly less backtracking and smaller areas compared to others.

Also you should probably find another way to voice your complaints, because all RE games are "scripted". RE isn't open world, or procedurally generated; You just come off as a overexaggereating retard.
>>
>>378722748
but i have to admit, the game is awesome,but it cashes on the surprise, so once you have finished it, there is not much to see
>>
>>378721282

That first chase is one of the highlights of the game, and if you didn't like it, you probably just don't like that type of game
>>
>>378722748
This. You REVII faggots are delusional.
>>
christ what the fuck are you doing that takes an hour to get to the first saferoom?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.