[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we save Squad bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: squad.jpg (42KB, 752x422px) Image search: [Google]
squad.jpg
42KB, 752x422px
How do we save Squad bros?
>>
>>378713648
thats pretty much been the average since early access.
unless its a free weekend where it bumps up to 4k.

to many games out right now that take from the player base.
>>
let it die and play PR instead
>>
>>378713648
You can't, the game is not fun unless you are some armchair general
>>
>>378713648
People with Autism such as myself need a way to communicate basic information to their teammates without using a microphone

Give me a chat wheel where I can select shit like "enemy where I'm pointing" and my guy says "enemies east!" and it types a chat message, or "enemy rocket launcher", "i need backup"
Stuff like that
Maybe the game has something like that, I don't know because I haven't played it because I don't want to be the cunt without a mic

Also reduce the amount of shilling it's getting kind of upsetting honestly (not pointing at this thread specifically)
>>
>>378714124

>People with Autism such as myself need a way to communicate basic information to their teammates without using a microphone

Is this a legitimate problem people have?

Genuinely curious.
>>
>>378714242
Honestly I just can't get into shouting racial slurs at sandpeople or recounting ISIS paroles while killing Americans when the people living close to me will likely hear it

And I just don't like using a microphone and don't own one
>>
>>378714242
yes, I'd love to play squad but I'm way too fucking scared to use my microphone

I honestly think I could be a great asset, I'm not a bad player at all
>>
>>378714242
it's probably a squeaker or some of those "im too shy teehee" fags
>>
>>378714375
>>378714438

Good to know, working on a game at the moment and it's not something i'd ever really thought about, but i'll keep it in mind.
>>
I don't have a problem finding an active server with good ping at any time of the day. The kind of player this game draws aren't as plentiful as the more casual fast paced shooters. I'm not expecting the player base to grow that much in the coming years but I do expect the people who play now will continue to play. The game has lots of promise with helicopters confirmed being worked on now. I was skeptical when I first bought the game due to no vehicles but it's come a good way just since I've owned it. Currently at 250ish hours
>>
>>378714124
well nows your chance to speak up. we want to hear your voice, not some pre recorded. and almost all of the guys are nerdy so dont feel like youre talking to the football team.
>>
>>378713648
it'll get more players when it finally releases and stops being early access
>>
>>378714124
fuck you, i've been in more games with autistic people using mics in squad than any cod or battlefield, or any multiplayer game. mic is the only option
>>
that player count is fine as long as it stays stable
I'd rather have 2000 players than 10,000 with 8000 of them being >>378714124
>>
>>378713648

This wouldn't bother me if so many of those active players weren't fucking chinks.
>>
>>378713648
by playing rising storm vietnam
>>
File: 1490188740214.jpg (31KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1490188740214.jpg
31KB, 600x337px
>>378715485
I've noticed a weird trend with my realistic/historical shooters where there will be a lot of gooks

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>378714124
I have literal diagnosed autism and I communicate with my mic just fine, just say basic info and you'll be fine unless you have an annoying voice. Adding in all this stuff would be useless when the game is just better when everyone uses their mic and they are adding other things.

As for the player-base, it's perfectly fine for a niche game like Squad to have a smaller amount of users. As long as I can get into a game without worrying about time of day I don't care how many people are on, in fact the game has too many retarded non-communicating players as it is that I don't want more people. This is a misconception people have when comparing RS2 and Squad, Squad requires teamwork for gameplay, RS2 is basically just an arcade "run into the battle and die and respawn on squadmate/tunnel" game. The only person who needs to communicate in RS2 is the commander, and even then not really, that's why it has a much larger player count imo, you don't need to worry about having good teammates at all because the game wasn't designed around it. I play both and enjoy both, and am excited for the future of Squad
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.