[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst thing you've ever done in online gaming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 14

File: 1428416531451b.jpg (49KB, 538x440px) Image search: [Google]
1428416531451b.jpg
49KB, 538x440px
What's the worst thing you've ever done in online gaming?
>>
I go for the shotgun every round in Friday the 13th just to shoot a player
>>
Got put on the wrong team due to auto balancing. Told my friends where my teammates were so they could get killed.
>>
expose my breasts
>>
>>378710572
Post pics. I want to jerk off, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>378710572
now expose your soles to us
>>
>>378710331
Lie to gain trust over the course of 1.5 years to become an officer, sleep with the guild master's wife (irl), steal everything in the guild bank, short-sell it all for a small fortune, cash it out for ~400USD, break con tact with everyone I met in the game
>>
Harassed a girl gamer
>>
>>378710331
Got close to some ugly fat chick via online gaming, convinced her to give me a bunch of money, blocked her entirely. That's about it.
>>
>>378710331
Have fun
>>
File: 1486266576589.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486266576589.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>378710331
Hacked on random TF2 orange servers on an alt with a friend
>GET GOOD
>GET LMAOBOX
>>
>>378710331
I invade people in dark souls 3 and if they gank me i turn on cheats and break all their stuff.
>>
>>378710331
Tea bagged a guy. Crazy, I know.

I've seen faggots do nothing but swivel their character for multiple rounds.
>>
File: cease and desist.jpg (14KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
cease and desist.jpg
14KB, 300x400px
>fucking around in red portal
>some guy runs in with full rune, fight him
>he tries to run when he's got 1 hp or so
>hadn't been hitting him too often so I just kept attacking him
>wind up killing him
>thanks to lolnofreetrade I don't get his armor
>he comes back in naked and begs me to give it back
felt pretty awful desuyo
>>
>>378710331
I don't get why people find her so pretty, she is fucking odd looking and freak the fuck out of me.

Also forehead.
>>
Playing Halo 3 with buddy on the two on two playlist. Spent the entire game killing ourselves. Made sure the other team never killed us. God the salt was fun.
>>
File: 1435862225326.jpg (79KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1435862225326.jpg
79KB, 600x507px
>>378710331
Sl1 invasions in dark souls 1.
Good times.
>>
File: 5.jpg (603KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
603KB, 1920x1080px
>>378713868
I got a dude to hit solaire, and at some point, had him jump off to a ledge that can't be recovered/reached by any conventional means
I saved this screenshot
>>
Me and my friend would go on L4D and join expert games in progress and shoot the survivors and stay in the safe house until they left. It was much more funnier when we both cleared expert on all four maps so people couldn't talk down on us about skill when we did it.

My reputation is at 13% and Xbox live never banned us for griefing. Those were some lel worthy times
>>
used to play undead rogue back in vanilla
I'd only attack people when they were fighting a mob/drinking/on low hp
>>
File: 53e.png (119KB, 407x353px) Image search: [Google]
53e.png
119KB, 407x353px
>>378710387
jesus...
>>
>>378710331
The raid leader had anger issues and I always changed his officer's note to something like "Works at Walmart" after every raid, never discovered it was me
>>
When i was playing Roblox, like, 10 years ago. I went around to people's houses (or their home bases or whatever) and i destroyed them.
>>
>>378710331
my go-to shittalk line in multiplayer games is:
"I am literally going to rape and kill your entire fucking family, to all law enforcement this is not a joke I'm going to fucking flay this man alive in real life this is going to happen I am on my way"
>>
>>378710860
Classic.
>>
>>378714637
Autistic nigger
>>
i told someone to f*ck themselves once
>>
>>378710331
playing as main tank and typing brb smoke before every boss
>>
>>378714734
are you salty? lmao fucking loser virgin salty mad faggot. you mad? you sound mad lol so fucking edgy
>>
>>378710331
I played it.
>>
>>378710331
>End up marrying someone through in-game mechanics online
>Never logged back on after the wedding and probably left the person to wait for me for a good while
This happened on Ragnarok Online when I was still in middle school when I didn't understand the concept of men pretending to be women through their characters. I didn't intentionally avoid the person at the time. I just didn't come back on and eventually lost interest before switching to playing on other private servers. I probably dodged a bullet too, so I'm not really stressing over it.
>>
File: tenor.gif (246KB, 350x324px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
246KB, 350x324px
>>378714824
>>
>>378711690
>cp_orange
I ain't even mad.
>>
File: My cows.jpg (14KB, 238x195px) Image search: [Google]
My cows.jpg
14KB, 238x195px
I once conned a kid out of all his shit on runescape.

I was pretending to be a girl...
>>
I got scammed in diablo 2, not the usual scam though.

I was still a little new and I made friends with a really awesome dude who had lots of cool shit.

He gave me a unique diadem, I forget what it's called. One of the rarer/most sought after uniques in the game, it powers up lightning damage a shitload.

I tried it for a shako with a ptopaz in it with someone.

That will haunt me forever.
>>
>>378714989

You didn't con anyone, but taught him a valuable life lesson about marriage and women.

>>378715010

You weren't scammed and you know it.
>>
>>378710331

Raid leader (not guild leader outright) for a major world-racing competitive raid guild in vanilla/BC WoW, quietly gather evidence of corruption on all raid teams loot councils primarily because 2 females were trafficking nude pics/sexting officers

publicly reveal this information once i have mountains of proof and publish 50+ nude photos/video clips of these whores on official WoW forums, get banned, get gkicked, get blacklisted,

no ragerts.
>>
I gained the trust of a player in minecraft and then killed him
>>
Unwinnable furni puzzles in Habbo Hotel
>>
File: 1495217411956.jpg (7KB, 217x204px) Image search: [Google]
1495217411956.jpg
7KB, 217x204px
>repeatedly ganked by two fags in WoTLK
>make alliance character when the restrictions were lifted
>level up a female night elf hunter
>join the guild with the two fags that ganked me for days
>get vent info for the guild they were in
>download female soundboard with basic phrases like "hey" and "what are you guys doing?"
>join vent with the two fags and other nameless people
>turn my sound output to low, but low enough for them to notice I'm a "girl"
>go into option and set sound output to max
>start micspamming at maximum compacity
>found out later one of the fags that ganked me threw his headset off and broke his monitor

I still laugh to this day about it.
>>
>>378715125

Preying on a newbie with such an obvious and blatant one sided trade is scamming someone.

It's basically stealing.
>>
File: Eric_Sparrow.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Eric_Sparrow.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
I made someone kill themselves.

My friends and I harassed a teenager for a year straight going wherever he went. It started off in a video game server and then joining other servers he joined. Then we found his facebook. We would constantly make fake accounts with girls and play thinking that we liked him and wanted to be with him. We asked for dick pics and he sent them. We put them on his facebook wall so everyone could see.

We did a ton of shit that I can't bother to say but eventually his parents closed his facebook account saying it was in respect of their son who committed suicide. RIP taking it too far
>>
File: 1448869528861.jpg (230KB, 585x675px) Image search: [Google]
1448869528861.jpg
230KB, 585x675px
In Dark Souls 1, it was the free Game for Gold one month on the 360, so there was a massive influx of new players. This happened right after Pewdiepie did a look at the game, which made things even more perfect.

I took my SL120 main character, used Save Editor to become SL12 and I used my whitesign to gank the thousands of SL1 invaders and cheese the Gargoyles.
>>
>>378710331
Stole a lot of shit from peoples' Diablo 2 accounts.
>>
File: 1492459019890.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492459019890.gif
249KB, 500x375px
>>378710729
>Footfags
>>
>>378715374
Wow, you're fucking autistic. It was gay of him to kill himself though
>>
Got my account stolen because I was to young and gave them my password for my adventure quest world account. I gave them my brothers password and account to get my account back. My brother still thinks he got hacked. This was a day after we both put $10 on our accounts
>>
>>378715374
>not setting his profile to private after the first few incidents

Deserved it imo
>>
>>378715415
Based
>>
>>378710331
i said hi once
>>
>>378715374
>We put them on his facebook wall so everyone could see.
What the fuck dude?
>>
>>378715415
>Gankin gankers

Delicious
>>
>>378710331
joining random community servers in counter strike source to release my frustration on random people via mic because of how rough high school was for me
>>
>>378713384
Great body.

Most hollywood actress are ugly anyways.
>>
>>378715891
AKSHUALLY invaders are never gankers in souls games, we call them twinks if they're low-level high-gear characters to annihilate new players.
>>
Back when minecraft was in beta I had a pirated version of it that used hamachi to connect online.

I discovered too that if you signed in with someone whose name was the same you'd get all their stuff and be their char.

>join server that is a completely unprotected city
>do random griefing, light a few fires etc while avoiding being caught
Some other rando got banned. Around then I realized you could spawn as someone offline if you used their username in hamachi.
>admins friend is offline so become his char
>he has a shitton of TNT
>place all of it one layer under admins giant house and put wooden pressure plate inside his door
The admin was a huge fag, Bboys71 or something, he called his house a chateau
>rando sees me and tells bboys his friend rigged house
>oh fug
>run over to pressure plate and set it off
>as lag begins from TNT log off and come back on later as normal char
>":o what happened to ur chateau bboys?!"
>>
pretended to be a women
>>
File: 97335_14983.jpg (526KB, 1382x702px) Image search: [Google]
97335_14983.jpg
526KB, 1382x702px
>>378710331
In my pic is Dragon Universe,it's a game based on Dragonball Z.

In DU, long as you had KO'd someone you could preform experiments on their body such as lowering their collective power level to 1 and making their stat spread useless and godawful. In addition to that you could also transfer the "brain" aka player control to another uninhabited husk which could be weak or strong. Any uninhabited husks that were destroyed,were gone forever. Literally deleted from the game. IN ADDITION TO THIS you could also preform injuries to a body such as blinding them,removing an arm,head or leg.

So in essence you could put some unsuspecting Saiyan shitter into a completely useless and gimped body,blow up their original and effortlessly keep crushing them.

Now,that said,this was a Player Versus Player game so i'm pretty sure you can guess exactly what I did. You could also steal their bodies DNA and create clones of them you can put an AI in and make into a killing machine that specifically targets them or put yourself in their body for all that assorted kind of fun but that's another thing
>>
>>378710331
I told this guy to hang himself by the light fixture in his mother's bathroom.
>>
>horde rogue in Wow
>dicking around somehow wind up in westfall
>see two guys using the chicken emote on a chicken
>stealth up next to the chicken
>grab egg before they can
>stealth off while they make rude gestures at the air

This was before the horde could get the quest to get the westfall chicken too.
>>
>>378716960
Horde could get the quest, they just couldn't buy the feed.
>>
When I was 15 or 16 my internet girlfriend on maplestory was being an irrational bitch and we broke up. I was angry with her so I gave away her account info to people that didn't like her. People started hacking on it and took all her gear I presume. She had to start from scratch. I feel really awful about it, I was a very different person then.
>>
On GTA, I gave someone a 0% cut on a heist when they were afk, and they didn't notice until the end.
>>
>>378710572
post em
>>
>>378715374
how this bad? your doing gods work
>>
>>378711690
Fuck you! Remember that some people did this to the orange x3 servers. We all know it's the Best map in tf2
>>
File: 7UH5rIx.png (69KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
7UH5rIx.png
69KB, 500x567px
>mfw blocking a player in the corner of a map in Black Ops so they can't get their care package
>>
>>378715135
How retarded are you, you could have used that to your benefit.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.