[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that one spot where the ballas wont fucking spawn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

>that one spot where the ballas wont fucking spawn
>>
Yup. I had every fucking thing else completed, maybe, I don't actually remember, but could never fill up the final square in Los Santos.
>>
File: 012.png (159KB, 383x278px) Image search: [Google]
012.png
159KB, 383x278px
>>378709735
I spent fucking hours trying to clean up those gang areas.

I think i became stuck on the yellow guys.
>>
>he thinks this is hard
Try getting Vagos to spawn in that area that is less than a block, now that's hard, all you have to do in this area is just switch back and forth between reverse and front camera and they'll start appearing after a while
Also shoot their cars to make them go out.
>>
>>378709735
>one spot
More like fucking everywhere you want 'em to, it seems like. Just went through and got 100% gang territory over the weekend and trying to find enough gang members to initate the war was the most difficult part. Eventually got it, though.

I got lucky once though, there was a group of Ballas standing around as soon as I pulled up to that one strip of territory that's just like a single sidewalk in front of a 24/7. That could've sucked otherwise.

>>378709939
According to GTA Wiki there's a couple of sections that glitch and become unobtainable if you wait until after finishing the story to take them. I think. I forget exactly what it said.
>>
>grove street niggas follow you
>they just stand around while you get shot up

bustas
>>
I think the mexican gang spawned there for me instead of the ballas but it worked anyway
>>
>>378710163
>recruit 9 grove nigas
>they do nothing
>>
>That one little area next to the Boat School on the original PS2 version
>>
>>378709939
>tfw I'm kind of colorblind and couldn't tell green from yellow
That's the only reason I only bothered with Ballas
>>
>>378710369
>half of them get run down instantly
>-GANG STRNGTH
>>
File: 035.png (198KB, 457x472px) Image search: [Google]
035.png
198KB, 457x472px
>>378710413
Do you know about the enchroma glasses?
>>
>>378710369

I never really used the niggas but I did bring the max amount of recruitables in a bus and went hunting for bigfoot
>>
>>378711073
I do now, thanks anon.
>>
>>378711295
You're gonna see the beauty of it all.

Have fun.
>>
File: 1482277324692.png (362KB, 503x499px) Image search: [Google]
1482277324692.png
362KB, 503x499px
>ballas spawn
>they run to the other side of the city
>you can't leave the area to kill them
>>
File: 1476222547110.gif (703KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
1476222547110.gif
703KB, 245x184px
>>378712227
>you have to wait until the those fucks circle back in order to kill them
>all but ONE comes back
I love GTA SA, but the game is a fucking pill sometimes.
>>
>>378709735
holy fuck i remember that one. they spawned in a completely different fucking area of the city for me, like 2 territories away. it made no sense

there was another one with the vagos, i think it was the smallest one. it was fucking impossible to find any of them there, because the area was so small. what the fuck was rockstar thinking?

and then later on, they take away all of your progress, and then force you to get like 30% just to complete the game. fuck that
>>
File: gtasa how to be a gangster.jpg (668KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
gtasa how to be a gangster.jpg
668KB, 1680x1050px
GTA: SA taught me a lot of things.
>>
>>378712227
>they run to end edge of city just to cross the road and come back on the other side
>>
>>378714950
they know that jaywalking is a crime
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.