[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games with a lot of covfefe that nobody cares about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4221.jpg (51KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4221.jpg
51KB, 350x350px
ITT: Games with a lot of covfefe that nobody cares about
>>
>>378705874
Why has this shit become a meme?

I thought people hated Donald and yet here they are trying to make him more popular
>>
>>378705874
funnie
>>
>>378706165
It's proof that the media hangs on his every word, which is kinda funny considering how much hate they give him.
>>
File: 4dchesss.jpg (68KB, 591x555px) Image search: [Google]
4dchesss.jpg
68KB, 591x555px
>>378706165
>pull out of Paris Accord
>tweet out a misspelling
>media covers that and not the important thing
>>
>>378706165
Hes the president, like him or not his presence is unavoidable.
>>
>>378706307
>has golf ball sized holes in his brain, walks around in a diaper, and acts like a late stage alzheimers patient
>playing 14 dimensional chess
sure, jan.
>>
>>378706307
They covered both, there is space for soft and hard news. Especially in a 24/7 news cycle. Hes not some 4D chess player, hes just really immature, egotistical and honestly kind of stupid.
>>
>>378706531
>>has golf ball sized holes in his brain, walks around in a diaper

What? Citation needed
>>
File: 5mJe03E.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
5mJe03E.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
Setting aside the massive shitshow, is it worth the price hahaha USED, I'm not paying full price, $20 AT MOST from FUCKING GAMESTOP after all the stuff they added? I've been anxiously awaiting Elite: Dangerous for PS4 since 2014. I just want to fly around space and listen to some podcasts, and I wanna get used to zero-g environments and 3D flight.

Should I get it or no?
>>
>>378706531
Found the Hillary supporter.
>>
>>378706531
anally devastated
>>
>>378707164
Not a lot of zero-g but for $20 it's a great podcast listener. It is not really a game, more of a tech demo. If that sounds like it is for you then get it
>>
>>378707164
>>378708036
adding to this, elite is basically the same level of depth, the only difference is that it has better ship combat but the questing and "what do you do" is basically the same shit
>>
File: [GROPES AND REAMS].jpg (35KB, 327x394px) Image search: [Google]
[GROPES AND REAMS].jpg
35KB, 327x394px
>people protesting manufactured identity "race", "gender", twitter titters and allowing actual fascists to assault free speech when they should be protesting and covering economic and ecological issues
>>
I gotta say my dude, Isolation is the absolute best video game I've played in the last several years. It looks incredible, plays really well, the story and characters are very fun and well-written, and it's a whole lot of content. There was a thread earlier today full of people complaining about how long the game is -- iirc it was about ~22 hours for me -- but for me it never overstayed its welcome, and I was really glad to have so much to explore and do. As for the stealth, there's a lot of it, but I think it's different from other games because of the nature of the stealth: it's really fucking tense, and you don't really have an option. I think a lot of other creeping-around games have you as this lethal death machine who can perform silent kills all over the place, but that is absolutely not the case here. This is hiding meatbag simulator 2014, and it is really fucking scary. Gotta do it with the lights off and headphones on.
>>
>>378708761
oops wrong thred sory
>>
File: 4268468465.png (117KB, 680x788px) Image search: [Google]
4268468465.png
117KB, 680x788px
>>378706607
>tfw too intelligent to be a billionary and President of the United states
>>
>>378707164
its shit, but pirate it anyway nIGga
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.