[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everybody's Golf on PS4, Golf Story for Switch coming this Summer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG1.jpg (1MB, 1920x1721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG1.jpg
1MB, 1920x1721px
>Everybody's Golf (aka Hot Shots Golf) on PS4 on August 29
>Golf Story on Switch this summer

For Everybody's Golf
>can drive your golfcart anywhere, walk anywhere on the course
>team matches like turf war and scramble modes
>deep online mode
>some mini games like fishing, cart racing, and more
>daily tournaments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPGco0CKmyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaRI-0BpPZk

For Golf Story:
>8 courses, deep upgrading and customization
>tournaments, disc golf, mini golf and wee links.
>races, mowing, drone flights and geocaching.
>essentially stardew golf/mario golf gbc 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15tEEhnO5WE

The closed beta just came out for EG, no date for open. Thoughts on either?
>>
File: 1492390072224.png (1KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1492390072224.png
1KB, 170x170px
Fuck, Golf Story looks neat. So is it kinda like an RPG? That needs to exist if it isn't, an RPG-style game where you defeat monsters with just a club and a ball. All attacks are centered around a small/short hole-- the less it take you to get it in, the more damage you deal.
>>
>>378703053
my understanding is that it's like mario golf gbc meets stardew valley? but the video showed y ou taking approach shots off a swan in a lake and also during a snowstorm, so it looks like it's a fresh take on it.
>>
Will there ever be another fun tennis game? Sick of the realistic sports sims. These and the Mario games were always fun to chill with.
>>
>>378702797
Two completely different games, despite both being based on golf. Can't really compare them with each other.

Both look pretty nice though, especially like Golf Story's charm.
>>
>>378703798
Only reason I included both was because:
>they both come out around the same time
>I got called a shill for posting about just the one on PS4. I just like golf games. i loved the one on GBC better than any of the others.
>>
>>378703917
>I got called a shill for posting about just the one on PS4.
So many things have gotten out of hand here
>>
>>378703554
They're doing a Top Spin "spiritual" successor. Knowing how that word has panned out I wouldn't wait with baited breath.

http://inpublic.globenewswire.com/releaseDetails.faces?rId=2106094
>>
>>378704053
Not that I doubt companies abuse the site for PR and other shit (read: FC5) but it's hard to get a discussion about even a niche series without it.

Nonetheless, I like the advent of the scramble where it's up to 20 (10v10) rushing to each hole to shoot the best collective score. That plus it being a good price (40 or 30 if you have amazon/bestbuy discount) versus full price on other games should hopefully get some people to play with.

I would expect Golf Story to probably be around the same price point as well, or possibly less, given it's a smaller indie studio.
>>
Don't have either console, but it feels good to see more arcade sports games being made. All the simulation style games like Madden, NBA2k, and FIFA just feel bland. Trying to make a sports game as accurate to the actual sport as possible is not the way to go.
>>
>>378702797
Fucking finally. This was one of the games I was waiting for to hop on PS4. I picked one up for BB and Persona earlier last month.
>>
>>378704053
It's what you get when the site is full of rampant shills that can do their thing without problems. People start to lash out at anything that is even a little bit positive.
>>
File: Kvw6G3a.jpg (303KB, 1500x578px) Image search: [Google]
Kvw6G3a.jpg
303KB, 1500x578px
Will EG keep its name for once this time? or will it release as Hot Shots Golf over here again?
Not that I mind, just asking
>>
>>378705021
It's going to be Everybody's Golf worldwide this time around
>>
>>378705021
Wew, that's quite the change.
>>
>>378705021
What's with the American cover being so retarded looking?
>>
>>378705021
The ordering makes it look like Adam Jensen came and murdered those jap kids
>>
>>378704603
Nothing was more fun than NFL Blitz on the 64. NBA Jam was great too but I always loved Blitz more.
>>
>>378705873
kek
>>
I was in the EG closed beta. Aside from everyone doing everything at the same time, the game is neat. I can't see it doing very well but it won't flop either. Good fun.
>>
I love Everybody's Stress Buster, and Hot Shots Tennis for PSP.
>>
>>378706075
Did they mention an open beta?
>>
>>378706249
Nope.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.