[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TellTale's The Walking Dead : New Frontier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 29

File: .jpg (111KB, 495x474px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
111KB, 495x474px
Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/b6Tb7_pL4qg
>>
File: 20170530202513_1.jpg (867KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170530202513_1.jpg
867KB, 3840x2160px
Time to die, Gabefags. Uncle Javi wants a turn with that pussy.
>>
>Janefags turned their little sweet pea into a cock-hungry slut

Suitable punishment desu.
>>
>No ending where Clem dies

What a load of shit
>>
File: haveayou.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
haveayou.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>378687925
>>
>>378687442

How many of those have they shat out? I've only played the first one.
>>
So is it possible to fuck Eleanor?
Just going to take my brothers used goods otherwise
>>
>>378688164
3 seasons + 1 DLC + 1 spinoff
Don't bother with them though as you've played the only good one.
>>
>>378688283
>not wanting Jesus, the only good choice
>>
>>378688164
Good, every single one is shit except S1
>>
>>378688535
Spaghetti-spilling Jesus is fucking adorable
>>
>>378688535
I don't know who that is, just finishing up the 1st episode
>>
>>378687442
Just got this in the mail today. You can make clem romance? Whats the deal behind that?
>>
>>378688792
You'll meet him soon enough. But seriously leave this thread if you want to be surprised by anything. If you don't care.. Well, for now it's enough to think about not cucking Tripp
>>
>>378688827
If you were a faggot and stuck with Jane at the end of season 2, Clem will become a whore and she'll quickly want to ride on the dick of the first boy her age she meets despite admitting that he's an annoying little shit.
>>
>>378688827
You can't. You play as another adult who is forced to romance another character, whether you reject every advance or not, and it becomes a major plot issue that causes fights throughout the story with the person she's married to. Remember how annoying Ben was? Well Clem is basically paired with a more angsty fuck up this time around. I hope you enjoy your choices not mattering for the third time.
>>
Somehow i guess i didn't follow the intended path because almost all actions felt pretty random.
I was appeasing and supporting David every time and was blocking all of Kate's approaches but he still flipped at me everytime.
Then i missed his death, what made the situation quite anticlimactic. And the end is so casually with Clem just leaving on her own with the rest waving, i was actually laughing.

It was by far the worst season, thou season 2 was bad itself, but had an intense ending to redeem itself.
>>
>>378689006
Meh thanks for the heads up, but I never give a shit about spoilers in Telltale games..
It's just going to end the same anyway. Enjoyable one & done time-killer though
>>
>>378689240
>forced
So I can't just be a dick to Kate?
>>
>>378689302
>Somehow i guess i didn't follow the intended path because almost all actions felt pretty random.
Nah, that's just some good old Telltale pretending your choices matter when they actually don't.
>>
>>378689313
I get it. This one actually has a few different endings (who lives and who dies) based on several choices along the season. And not every character you decided to spare/save gets killed in the next episode
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYalU-bHDio
>2:26
>Gabe kills a walker with a single kick, not even to the head

Riveting.
>>
>cis genders kiss

Unfuckingbelievable
>>
>>378689412
You can but it won't change anything. Javi will still treat her as someone he's in love with and she'll keep intentionally trying to antagonize your brother by openly showing you affection in front of him. I don't know why TellTale thought people would like her. She's a terrible person because she was doing cheating shit long before the zombie outbreak happened, even tried to get you caught in a flashback (holding your hand and stopping you from pulling away when she knew the brother was coming), from the looks of it, a lot of players didn't enjoy it either.
>>
>>378687442
was just ready to start a thread
asking if you guys were satisfied
also her story continues so we get another season
even if i feel that they could've ended it here with clem coming back with aj
>>
>>378689781

75% of players romanced kate
>>
>>378687813
I saved Jane and Clementine didn't kiss Gabe.
>>
>>378689781
This.
I tried to avoid her and was all like bros before hoes but Telltale kept shipping me with her and against David.
>>
>>378689781
At least it was less forced than Rhys and Sasha in Tftb. Anyway, Kate was such a cunt.

>David is already unstable
>she slaps him then kisses Javi and forces a confrontation
>David and/or Gabe have been dead for literally three days and she is already up on Javi's dick wanting "to start a family"

Really disrespectful.
>>
File: clem.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
clem.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>378690097
Odd, the forums and other sites make it seem like a large portion disliked being forced to romance her after a certain point (the kiss in front of him that sets him off). How did they judge the romance rating for players?
>>
So I saw at the end of this episode that Jesus flirts with Javi, and every video I find the person playing just says "rad armour bro" In response.

Just curious, can you actually have Javi flirt with him?
>>
File: 1491444976225.png (3MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491444976225.png
3MB, 1440x1080px
>You kept your promise to your father
I saw that sort of shit coming right from the start and it still hit pretty hard.
>>
>>378690197
>bros before hoes
Pussy first, always
>>
>>378690301
You can actually ask him to stay and it's cute. I wish there was a hint he was coming back or something.. Better than getting with Kate or dealing with cunty Eleanor.
>>
>>378690232
How do I get this? I checked the choices in the main menu but I can't see nothing for Clem's results.
>>
>>378690234
Vocal minorities are a real thing.
>>
Who was the fucker who put Joan's picture on the mural? Wish there was an option to take it off
>>
>>378690227
Remember how she "joked" about Javi taking him with her and leaving the kids? Remember how quickly she wanted to leave her step son to save the towns people when he decided to go with her father? It's just so weird, man. I know he made the choice to go with his dad but he's still just an irrational kid. She was legit willing to just forget about it and go save other people than her son. She just kept pulling her shit at the wrong times. David was a piece of shit most of the time but that doesn't make it justifiable to start flirting with his brother and try to go further behind his back, and that was shown in flashbacks before the outbreak. It would have been easier to accept if we knew this happened after the 4 years he was gone.. but she did this back when she had the option to simply divorce him.
>>
>>378690620
But what judges the "you romanced" thing? Remember how some of the polls in the first game suggested we never sided with Kenny only because people didn't agree to kill the old guy, and that's the thing that sets him off on you for the entire game?
>>
File: heh.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>378690227
Don't forget:
> kisses Javi
>David demands to know what the fuck is going on.
> Just says "tell him Javi." Forcing Javi to try and salvage the situation.

That bit about starting a family was really fucking disgusting. You potentially could have had your brother you cucked die and either Gave your gun to your nephew or finished him off yourself and she starts talking about having a family. Even if you say it's too soon she seems surprised and a little disappointed.
>>
>>378690929
qt
>>
>>378690772
From the ending I remember four choices that determine your relationship with Kate. And there's the choice in episode 4 to give the relationship a go or to reject her. I think it's the latter thar determine the romance thing, because the former has several degrees. For example, I accepted to romance her in my first playthrough, but didn't accept do leave Richmond with her, didn't kiss her, didn't keep my hands on hers on the flashback etc, so I got "mixed signals" status with her
>>
>>378691104
She did a lot of things that were selfish. Remember when she grabbed on Javi's hand in the flashback so David would see them holding onto each other? There was a couple of other times after that as well but I'm having trouble remembering them.
>>
File: 536220_20170531235242_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
536220_20170531235242_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Did my Gabe friendzone Clem?
>>
This season was really bland. I mean, sheesh, I remember how riveting season 1 was especially the last three episodes, and escpecially the final episode. It was well directed, emotional, and captivating.

Season 2 was alright.

Season 3 was...good in terms of...I dunno, Clem? But everything was recycled by this point. Javi is boring as a protagonist. The classic scenario is find a safe town, argue with the locals, town gets over run, move on to the next site. Blah blah blah. I honestly forgot to care.
>>
>>378691319
She never said why she couldn't just divorce him. And then when she finds him 4 years later she doesn't even care if he lives or dies. She wants to get the fuck out of Richmond without showing any actual concern for someone who was her partner for years and lived with her. Pretty cold. And then she tries to convince his own brother to leave him all alone on Richmond and gets all bitchy if you disagree. And on episode 5 she finds Javi and David and doesn't give a fuck if he survived and isn't even subtle. She just jumps at Javi right in front of David. Really cold
>>
>>378690521
I have to appreciate how the game let me treat Eleanor like the cunt she is.

>Blame Tripp's death on her.
>Blame her for literally everything that happened.
>Kate says maybe we should forgive her.
>No, fuck you, this is all her fault.

Too bad we couldn't do that to Kate.
>>
>>378691670
Season 1 was the best. But I disagree about the rest. Season 2 was a even bigger mess than this. The last episodes were shit and I wasn't invested in anyone besides Clem and Kenny. I kind of liked Luke, but they pushed him aside and made Jane the "other figure" on Clem's life. I thought it was refreshing to play as Javi and I liked the conflict with his brother (part of David is bad writing, but part of it is realistic. I can relate. I'm Hispanic and I have a brother like him, except for the army thing). I don't mind going back to playing as Clem, but I hope they don't kill off everyone from the new frontier
>>
>>378691883
I'm surprised so many people chose to forgive Eleanor. When Kate suggested this I chose not to forgive instantly. I mean.. She chose to fuck us over and then she raises her voice that I have a lot of nerve going there?? Fuck her. She didn't have any redeeming qualities besides being a doctor. If she weren't I would've fucking exiled her
>>
What happens if you decide to help on Kate on the bulldozer?
>>
>>378692572
the same thing as when Clem goes to help her.
>>
>>378687442

Eleanor was a fucking traitorous retard that killed the person that loved her. Then she had the nerve to blame others? Worst person ever.
Its rare that I hate a fictional character so much.

Why the fuck was everyone angry about David SAVING HIS BROTHERS GODDAMN LIFE?
That scene made no sense at all. What the hell?

Kate was a horrible person throughout the season. Intentionally fucking over both brothers even after I rejected her. Completely fucked up morals towards others.
Unstable bitch.

Luckily I got the good ending with David and Gabe surviving. Kate died. Dumb cunt.
>>
>>378692093

Once David explained his soldier mentality, his actions and rationality made more sense to me.

His scene with Javi on the rooftop was welldone.
>>
>>378692912
>Eleanor was a fucking traitorous retard that killed the person that loved her. Then she had the nerve to blame others? Worst person ever.
>Its rare that I hate a fictional character so much.

What's worse is that telltale tries to force us to forgive her, having kate and others try to justify her literally selling out EVERYONE's plan just to secure her own safety.
>>
File: 536220_20170601000819_1.png (860KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
536220_20170601000819_1.png
860KB, 1920x1080px
>>378693130
This and the beginning scene with Javi's dad asking him to promise to be there for his brother was some good shit. Just wish he didn't have to beat my ass for it
>>
>>378692912
>gabe
>better than anyone
I'm glad that little fucker is dead. I'd rather be busy smashing my dead brothers wifes pussy all night long
>>
>>378692912
>David surviving
What?
>>
>>378692572
Depends on if Clem's there or not. From what I understand if Clem is there she lives and Gabe and David die. If Clem goes after Gabe and David by herself she comes back with just Gabe alive.
>>
>>378693613
Wow, fuck David
>>
>>378687442
FUCK YOU TELLTALE

FUCK YOU TELLTALE

FUCK YOU TELLTALE

FUCK YOU TELLTALE
>>
Season 2 was complete trash, Michonne DLC was complete shit+trash, Season 3 was complete shit+trash, surprising absolutely no one.
>>
>>378694262

There is an ending where you and Clementine go to save David & Gabe. It works out.

Kate dies.
>>
>>378694262
If both Clem and Javi follow them, Clem manages to kill the walkers before any bit David. He decides to leave then. You get back to Richmond and Kate's either dead or just vanished (can't remember which.) And if you encouraged him to stay David comes running in. Don't think he stays even then though.
>>
>>378692342
Even then if the other doctor was still alive you wouldn't technically need her, but throwing out a doctor at all in a zombie apocalypse is a stupid idea, even if she is a dumb cunt and you already have one.
>>
Oh shiiiiit nigga, I forgot to download the update.

TIME TO
HAVE
FUN
knowing my choices didn't matter again and I would purchase another TWD game
>>
>>378695279

She is an insane traitor though.

There is no way to trust her.

She could kill you or anyone else at any point to fit her bizarre vision of the world.
>>
>>378687442
HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTERFU
>>
>>378695279
>>378695431
Is it possible to end the game with the retarded medic?
>>
>end of episode 4
>David wants to save the city and get rid of Joan
>Kate doesn't give a fuck about anyone but Gabe, doesn't mind that Joan keeps raiding cities and orders the death of little children or that her husband dies

>episode 5
>David doesn't care about the city anymore
>Kate cares more about the city than her son now

What?
>>
>>378695279
She is a cunt. She could literally kill you. I know I'd rather take my chances with druggie Lingard than with her
>>
>>378696039
How did you interpret that David gave a shit about the city anymore? All he had was a vendetta against Joan and the only ones he cared about anymore were his family and Ava.
>>
Guys a question: if I kill Lingard will Clementine be a total cunt to me after this? Or will I be fine?
>>
>>378696353
>Guys, will Clem act like a cunt to me if I do what she wants me to do?
Dude.
>>
>>378696003
No. You can only say you'll forgive her or say she'll have to earn her forgiveness or just shit on her
>>
>>378696353
She wasn't even mad at me when I decided not to kill him. She's cool, man
>>
>>378695279
How is it a stupid idea? She literally tried to sell you out, knowing you'd die if she did just to keep her self safe. It's much safer knowing you risk dying of an infection than knowing you can die at ANY time if she decides to just screw you over on the field. Remember, the game made it specifically clear in the town you met her that a lot of people didn't trust going out with her, and that a lot of people who did go out with he rnever came back. Pretty sure she was the kind of chick who would leave others to escape herself.
>>
>>378695279
What? That guy said that IF she wasn't a doctor she'd be out. Either way I disagree. That cunt should be thrown out.
>>
File: SemenDemon.png (801KB, 639x824px) Image search: [Google]
SemenDemon.png
801KB, 639x824px
>>378687442
If you didn't end the the game with Kate giving you the green light to go balls deep breeding press cum in her pussy then you are a FAGGOT and you deserve to die a virgin.
>>
File: cuck.png (477KB, 348x531px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
477KB, 348x531px
>>378697575
>used roastie goods
no thanks
>>
>>378697575
Sure. My cucked brother and his son just fucking died and she's thinking about Javi's dick. Disgusting
>>
>>378697775
Can you imagine how David gave it to her when he was in one of "those moods"? How he must have fucking destroyed her? I don't want that. Javier can get much better
>>
>>378697930
She's been thinking of Javi's hard veiny dick for quite awhile.

>>378698048
Ever ask yourself why Kate didn't have any children of her own? David was fucking impotent. He couldn't perform. Kate was tight for Javi, especially after surviving celibate.
>>
>>378698290
More like he was smart and used a condom.
She was just his personal pump and dump, that he used for meals and help raising the kids
>>
>>378698513
David, like most military men, are cuckolds.

I wouldn't be surprised if """his""" children were even his.

David couldn't even get hard.
>>
>>378698290
>David was fucking impotent
>literally had two children and a beautiful wife

If he was so bad at it, she wouldn't have dated, married and then stayed with him after it got bad
>>
This season sounds like a shitshow. Should I pirate it just to make all the awful choices I can so I have a conclusion to this shit? 2 pretty much killed any interest I had overall.
>>
>>378698793
>If he wasn't so bad at it, she have stayed with him instead of spreading her legs to Javi.

David cucks BTFO
>>
File: 05.31.2017 - 19.56.12.11.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
05.31.2017 - 19.56.12.11.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Why the fuck is this shit forever sticking out of my back?
Is there a setting to get it off
>>
>>378699462
Clean your vents.
>>
>>378687442
Is this season worth it? Thinking about picking it up, got nothing better to do.
>>
>>378700114
Better than season 2, worse than season 1.
>>
>>378700289
>Better than season 2
That isn't saying much desu, they'd have to really fuck up to go even further down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>378699312
Honestly skip it. I'm sure if they ever release season 5 they'll have a choice editor.
>>
File: 1491791663188.png (667KB, 1172x682px) Image search: [Google]
1491791663188.png
667KB, 1172x682px
>>378700289
then i guess its time to do this
>>
>>378701079
>>
>>378701165
D-did you actually pay for that...?
>>
>>378701947
no somebody else got it for my birthday as a gift so they paid for it

i had literally nothing else i wanted right now under $20 so i figured i could at least get a chuckle over how bad it's gotten
>>
>>378695279>>378695431

Well I mean the other doctor was still a bit fucked in the head

having as many doctors as you can muster is always a plus

and Elanor wasn't insane, just stupid to trust Joan...unless the scene plays out drastically differently if you don't choose Tripp and tell her to get out

I tried to save Tripp and once I told her to back the fuck off when she went off on me she pretty much did
>>
I played the first game and the second seasson, but I don't really want to play this, just want to know what was the canon ending for seasson 2? what happened to the baby? does Kenny or the dike appear again?
>>
File: shepardpic6.jpg (134KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
shepardpic6.jpg
134KB, 1680x1050px
Jane fags should be shot.
>>
File: Jack unamused.png (420KB, 743x545px) Image search: [Google]
Jack unamused.png
420KB, 743x545px
>>378697575
>Not keeping your promise to your father and saving both your brother and nephew

its like you don't care about familia or something
>>
Halfway through episode 3, and this shit is honestly honestly just putting me to sleep. None of the characters are likeable enough.
I don't even care about Clems flashbacks
>>
i really wanted to like this season but god it was fucking pathetic and awful every time, 1 and 2 was better
>>
>>378703129
Kenny and Jane die in flashbacks. The baby is taken from Clementine and she tries to find out where he is. The season ends with her finding out and set out to go after him.
>>
>>378704316
Why does Clem even care about the baby in the 1st place
>>
I wanna fuck Ava
>>
Who /Sarah/ here?
>>
>>378704596

Fuck off Jane
>>
>>378708757
It's not even her kid
>>
>>378709850

Just leave a starving baby in the fucking heat then you piece of fucking shit
>>
>>378710129
The frontier took it, problem solved
Should've just went on about her day
>>
File: 3454345.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
3454345.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>378687442
>kissing an infected person who has blood on their lips
WTF I never played any of these games but I am sure the infection works the same, you get blood form an infected you get infected
>>
This game series has devolved into just shock, none of your choices REALLY matter now, like it kinda was like that in the old episodes but after Lee, it just seems that you can see whats gonna happen now.
>>
File: Episode_three_kenny.png (1019KB, 629x812px) Image search: [Google]
Episode_three_kenny.png
1019KB, 629x812px
>he will never hold you and see that you have his eyes
>he will never name you after his own father
>he will never rock your cradle to sleep
>he will never take you out for ice cream in the summer
>he will never play catch with you
>he will never teach you how to fish
>he will never grumpily let you sleep in his bed after you have a nightmare
>he will never dress up as Santa for Christmas
>he will never hunt for eggs with you on Easter
>he will never go trick or treating with you on Halloween
>he will never sing you "Happy Birthday" when he brings out the cake
>he will never yell at you for breaking something and later apologize for overreacting
>he will never watch and cheer you on during your game
>he will never congratulate you after a victory or cheer you up after a loss
>he will never give you advice on girls
>he will never teach you how to drive a manual and a standard
>he will never teach you how to repair an engine
>he will never clap for you and yell "that's my son!" when you graduate
>he will never help you pack your bags when you leave for university
>he will never talk to you on video chat and get annoyed when he can't figure it out
>he will never meet your fiancee
>he will never be at your wedding
>he will never cry with happiness when you tell him he's going to be a grandpa
>he will never cry with happiness when you tell him you named your first son after him
>he will never come over to your house and play with your kids
>he will never watch the game and share a beer with you when the kids are asleep
>he will never reminisce childhood memories with you
>he will never go fishing with you the next day
>he will never curse angrily as a fish gets away
>he will never hug you, and tell you that he'll see you soon
>>
File: 1493791524970.png (251KB, 381x354px) Image search: [Google]
1493791524970.png
251KB, 381x354px
>>378710561
>that part where she fingers herself with Gabe's blood
>>
File: Keanu_Reeves_Bench_main-425x339.jpg (34KB, 425x339px) Image search: [Google]
Keanu_Reeves_Bench_main-425x339.jpg
34KB, 425x339px
>>378712073
>you will never get the call that he's in the hospital
>you will never immediately leave what you're doing and drive there at twice the speed limit
>you will never barge into the hospital demanding to see him
>you will never run up to his room and see him in the hospital bed
>you will never see his eyes light up as he sees you
>you will never know how much you want to go fishing with him one more time
>you will never see your kids show up and hug him in the bed
>he will never give them all a last good word
>he will never look around and see the big happy family he's always wanted
>he will never hold your hand as he begins to fade away
>he will never look you in the eyes and tell you how proud of you he is, and that he loves you
>he will never love you
>but you will always remember him
>tfw kenny will never be your father
>>
JAVIFAGS BTFO
>>
File: 746.png (190KB, 394x457px) Image search: [Google]
746.png
190KB, 394x457px
Just bumping so Javifags will kill themselves
>>
>tfw no ending with gabe and kate dead

Truly awful. Fuck you Telltale.
>>
>can't tell Clementine who to go with as a reward for earning her loyalty
zzzzzz
>>
Do the 42 variations for Clementine at the end even matter? She seems largely the same regardless.

Btw I got "Redeemed Loner" or something like that. Definitely "something" Loner.
>>
>>378715180

If they do, the next season might as well be a open world RPG
>>
>>378687925
clem died when season 2 started
just like this series as a whole
>>
>>378687442
3 days later and still no confirmation on if they kiss if Gabe survives.
>>
>>378715968

t. Javifag
>>
>>378687442
finaly, that asshole dies
>>
gabe fags btfo, cant wait to finally off him.
>>
>>378710561
in the walking dead everyone is already infected. you turn as soon you die. as long your brain is still intact. or you turn because zombie bites kill you, they kinda off you with something in their saliva. the bites them self do not really turn you.
>>
>>378716605

Enjoy used goods Clem.

But if Gabe lives, its obvious they will fuck : https://youtu.be/DjgmpLh8GIc
>>
>>378687925
that's the season 1 ending.
>>
I can't believe we've finally entered an age where it's more controversial to have a heterosexual pair than a lesbian one.
>>
>>378717231

Just butthurt purefags
>>
>>378717231
A lesbian won't knock up your waifu
>>
>>378718321

But she will corrupt her with fucking degeneracy. Even worse.
>>
>>378715968
They don't.
Little shithead didn't even get a hug from my Clem.
>>
>>378687442
My thoughts are that you should stop making this same damn thread every twenty minutes.
>>
>>378712073
>ywn get to confess your love to him and make him all flustered
>ywn convince him to give you babies

It huuurts
>>
>>378718859
I don't know anymore... someone said they went through the game files and found it. Also, another person said they had seen it but never recorded it.
>>
Can anyone link me good clavier fanfiction?
>>
>>378719582
Sounds like a bunch of he said, she said to me
>>
>>378719889
I know, yet with all of the Clementine endings, I feel like this might be legit.
>>
>>378719808
Make a request.
>>
>>378720052

The one with the sex.
>>
>>378719054
he can't control his autism
>>
File: 1488236680372.jpg (60KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488236680372.jpg
60KB, 480x720px
>>378720743

Say no more : https://pastebin.com/z2faqM5A
>>
>>378720873
He asked for a fanfic you dumb criplleposter.
>>
File: JUST.png (99KB, 1290x1013px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
99KB, 1290x1013px
I

PUSH

MY

FINGERS

INTO

MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: 14069834967385632895923529.jpg (19KB, 268x267px) Image search: [Google]
14069834967385632895923529.jpg
19KB, 268x267px
>>378721432
>Your relationship with Gabe was devoted.
>>
>>378716826
>they kinda off you with something in their saliva

They're entire bodies are filled with nothing but diseases and bacteria, and since their mouth is filled with liquid, it hordes way more. The amount of filth and bacteria from the bite is what gives people who are bitten the "sickness" that kills them, because it's basically injecting them with all kinds of diseases into an open wound. There was a dinosaur who used to hunt like this. It's mouth was like a cesspool (proven by all the filth on the mouth area of their fossils) and they'd kill you with the bite, then go in for the kill when it weakened you or tailed bigger prey until they eventually succumbed. Also, the reason why the virus inside everyone doesn't automatically turn them is because their immune systems are fighting it off. The virus as it stands is supposed to be completely weak and not strong enough to force it's mutation and kill the host. The virus can only start acting once the body starts dying and can no longer defend itself (or is already dead and easy pickings), then it begins reanimation.
>>
File: 1405804469995.gif (2MB, 458x334px) Image search: [Google]
1405804469995.gif
2MB, 458x334px
>>378721432

No hope
>>
>>378720743
Any other special requests?
Although I don't do /d/ tier fetishes.
>>
https://pastebin.com/E8CwDN8y
>>
>>378722493

Stop shilling your shitty Clem board.
>>
>>378687442
>sjws inventing imaginary group think child they can groom and narrate to a delusional level of wishful thinking
so of course she will never die, be hurt, or in anyway in a situation where she ever struggles, that would mean their narrative struggles.
>>
File: IMG_2200.png (161KB, 371x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2200.png
161KB, 371x319px
>>378721432
>>
>>378723261
nigga quit being a fag and that shit is all merchandise type tier bullshit. Like god damn the fuck is up with your faggy projection ya queer
>>
>>378689769
at least it's interracial.
>>
>>378721432
>>
File: why tho.jpg (56KB, 750x790px) Image search: [Google]
why tho.jpg
56KB, 750x790px
>>378721432
>>
>>378703392
I agree, they get a deserving flashback for being the fags they are at least.
>>
>>378726680

Janefags have suffered more than enough
>>
>>378726994
They never will suffer enough.
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.