[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make a support convo with her and Donnel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nnsqyvIzkL1rhjbaso1_1280.png (31KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnsqyvIzkL1rhjbaso1_1280.png
31KB, 256x256px
Make a support convo with her and Donnel.
>>
>>378681413

>"Heya Mozu, what're yew doin' out here"
>"i am doing a farming technique"
>"sheesh, that ain't how we do it on mah farm, do ya reckon it works"
>"ya i made this giant carrot - go on and take it"
>"Well ain't that swell"

C obtained
>>
>>378682870
LAME.
>>
>>378682870

>"Hi Donnel..."
>"sheesh Mozu you look the saddest like ya dropped a load of soggy cabbages"
>"my techniques aren't working anymore"
>"how about we try this"
>"oh thanks it's nice to have another farmer friend"
>"we have to work together that's how a good ol community does it"
>"agreed!"

B obtained
>>
>>378682998

>"wow Donnel check out the garden now we have enough to feed the whole camp!"
>"gosh darn we sure do"
>"hey I hope you don't mind we keep using each other's tricks. i like your help a lot"
>"you got it - we'll be the most productive weed-whackers or some shit in this entire land!"

A obtained

>>378682957

Don't even argue that this along the lines of what the FE writers would actually do, though.
>>
>>378683210
>wow Donnel check out the garden now we have enough to feed the whole camp!"

Literally her support with takumi
>>
File: 38127.png (31KB, 108x108px) Image search: [Google]
38127.png
31KB, 108x108px
>>378683210

>"Hi Donnel you're even up early to work the garden today"
>"Yep, I wanted to catch you before we got all sweaty and muddy. wanted to give ya this."
>"holy pumpkins it is a ring... why tho?"
>"mozu you strike me as a woman with more green in her thumb than most people here have in their whole hand. yore perfect for me. when this war is over i'm building us a spankin' new farm house with acres of planting space. heck, we'll make sure no one around us goes hungry again."
>"that sounds fantastic"
>"i guess"

S obtained
>>
>>378683498
Thanks name-friend that was kind of cute
>>
>>378683838

It was embarrassing to write
>>
File: Kid_Pix_1.0_About.png (2MB, 1411x4072px) Image search: [Google]
Kid_Pix_1.0_About.png
2MB, 1411x4072px
>>378683498
>>378683838
This is better

M: Well, Donnel, you're looking mighty healthy today. You've got more shine to your muscles than a greased-up steer!

D: Well, thanks ma'am. You're lookin' about as fertile as a 2-year old pig, yerself.

M: Aw, shucks, Donnel. Ya don't mean that.

D: I mean it, Mozu. Yer the kind of gal I'd take to the village feast, have her meet my family, then fuck her in the chickenhouse out back. You're the kind of girl I'd want to use my pot helmet like one of them chamber pots while I watch.

M: *mildly orgasms in Southern* W-what?

D: Put this ring on your finger, I'll go get the priest.

M: What a man~!
>>
>>378684070
>M: *mildly orgasms in Southern* W-what?
kek
>>
>>378683498
>"that sounds fantastic"
>"i guess"
Made be kek
Sounds like something right of treehouse / 10
>>
>>378683498
>child paralogue
>kid unique to them is a stuck up self made aristocrat who hates her parents for being fuckin hicks
>but not really because she's just tsun bc they focused more of their attention on farmshit when she was a child
>her quirk is that when she's mad her southern accent pops up so thicc it's incomprehensible
>has a secret pet pig
>>
File: Always Wins.jpg (25KB, 253x258px) Image search: [Google]
Always Wins.jpg
25KB, 253x258px
>>378686127
More like
>her quirk is that when she's mad her southern cock pops out so thicc it's incomprehendible
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.