[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Geralt Armor reporting in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

Best Geralt Armor reporting in
>>
> loves the "I just want to obviate any challenge" armor
No wonder you fags hate witcher
>>
>>378679701
Wrong, actual best armor.
>>
>>378679701
Wished the gloves were as sleek as they are in this picture because whew boy, in game it looks fucking terrible.
>>
File: aragorn-kicks-a-helmet-o.gif (1007KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
aragorn-kicks-a-helmet-o.gif
1007KB, 320x240px
>>378679701
That's not in the game and the witcher 3 has the worst taste of armors in gaming history ,every armor either makes you look like a clown or a clown with a fat belly ,the only decent armor is the bear armor ,God I fucking hated the game for that.
>>
>>378682331
In base game yes, but in DLC, Snake school armor in HoS and Manticore in B&W are great.
>>
>>378679701
>wanting geralt in a fucking skirt

Fuck you, too. Feline all the way.
>>
>>378682331
Not realistic armor! Noooo!

That said, some of it is really, really bad.
>>
>>378682585
>disrespecting the greatcoat
shamefur dispray, enormous coats look swaggin' as fuck in any context and you know it
>>
File: pippin smoking.gif (925KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
pippin smoking.gif
925KB, 500x208px
>>378682331
Fun fact, Viggo broke something in his foot kicking the helmet in this shot. His scream as he drops to his knees is mostly physical pain.
>>
Playing the Witcher 1 for the first game and I've got a question about the Crinfrid oil. Discription reads the following:

>A blade coated with this substance causes crippling pain to a wounded creature; creatures which do not feel pain are immune to its effects. Considerable chance of inflicting Pain on foes with every hit.

My question is how do you wound creatures or know when they are wounded? Should I just use this potion to creatures that are weak to pain?
>>
>>378683032

the lotr shoots were fucking brutal on Viggo he lost a tooth at one point and nearly got a knife in his face in another scene.
>>
>>378679701
Does it come with matching twink armor?
>>
>>378682331
Disgusting
>>
>>378683032
That's some respectable method acting.
>>
>>378685386
I think you wound them by hitting them with it.
>>
>>378683032
broke his big toe. I saw it in the extended edition scenes.
>>
File: witcher 2010-11-02 23-12-48-84.jpg (362KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
witcher 2010-11-02 23-12-48-84.jpg
362KB, 1920x1200px
He's supposed to have superhuman speed and agility, how the fuck is he gonna be agile in all those layers and plating?
>>
I've just started playing the Witcher 1 and I'm having a surprising amount of fun. I've just been dicking around in chapter 1 so far and I can see there's a lot of issues with the game but the overall experience is great. Are the books any good and do they enhance the experience in the games? I mostly started playing Witcher 1 because I wanted to play The Witcher 3.
>>
File: Gorgon Foothills.jpg (353KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gorgon Foothills.jpg
353KB, 1920x1080px
>>378679701
Why does all the legendary gear look fucking retarded?
I still haven't taken off this robe from the hearts of stone DLC.
>>
Any mods recommend for first Witcher 1 playtrhough? Do they fuck up previous saves, don't wanna lose my progress.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.