[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick redpill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

Quick redpill?
>>
Far Cry 3 in mountains
>>
>>378660801
Is the antagonist similar to Vaas?
>>
>>378661473
No.
>>
>>378660575
>redpill
back to /pol/ stormweenie
>>
>>378661473
Not really. I wouldn't say he's as erratic. Vaas is insane.
>>
Is this shit worth playing if you enjoyed Far Cry 3 and haven't played it in a long time?
>>
>>378661775
Yes. Don't you feel a little embarassed you had to ask?
>>
>>378661775
I spent more time in the map editor. 3 was more fun, to me.
>>
>>378661863
Not even one bit.
>>
4 is better than 3. I don't get why people got so triggered about the setting. Himalayan mountains >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jungle island
>>
>>378660575
Very quick. Just wait ten minutes or so by the table after he leaves the room.
>>
File: Stranglethorn_Vale_bridge[1].jpg (41KB, 700x496px) Image search: [Google]
Stranglethorn_Vale_bridge[1].jpg
41KB, 700x496px
>>378662037
STV>anything
>>
Pagan Min did nothing wrong.

>>378662148
15 minutes. Once I installed the game just to wait at the table, then uninstalled afterwards.
>>
>>378660575
There is no empirical evidence that discredits feminism.
>>
Wish I had a cool bro to shoot guns with.
>>
>>378662323
>spend the entire game fighting him and his subordinates not knowing the truth
Or
>wait like he tells you to for a few minutes and find out he was actually the good guy all along
Kino
>>
The Thing x Alien movie fucking when?!

What would be your idea The Thing x Alien game?
>>
>>378660575
>muh anarchy bitch turns the place into a slavery driven drug empire
>religious fanatic enacts sharia law
pagan really didn't do anything wrong
>>
The term "redpill" was first used in the Matrix movies.

These movies were made by the Wachowski transexual twins.

You added a word to your vocabulary which was coined by trans women.
>>
>>378662474
even at the end he gives you a chance to sit down and listen to what he has to say. after that he still hands the land over to you. what a guy.
>>
>>378662680
>he steps in the helicopter and that Clash guitar riff plays
Fuck I loved that game
>>
>>378661473
Better, imo.
>>
>>378662624
But they didn't write it you dumb faggot. They had to pay out an undisclosed amount to the real author which is why 2 and 3 were dogshit.
Try not to act so smug and superior when you don't know shit.
>>
File: ubisoft marketing.png (132KB, 1412x208px) Image search: [Google]
ubisoft marketing.png
132KB, 1412x208px
>>
>>378661473
"Antagonist" only shows up at the very beginning and the very end
>>
>>378662624
You mean trans men. They're men who think they're women. They will never be biologically woman. Ergo, trans men.
>>
>>378661473
He's not much of an antagonist. Far Cry 4's plot is far less focused than Far Cry 3's.
>>
>>378662474
>no story path where you could side with pagan
kino to trash in mere minutes.
>>
>>378660575
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnCed-hb53E
>>
>>378663140
Well there is but it's over in 15-20 minutes
>>
>>378662975
Pointless because it was written by a biological woman. Google Sophia Stewart. She is a fat black woman. Makes it even funnier.
>>
>>378662680
>even at the end he gives you a chance to sit down and listen to what he has to say
I really liked that ending man. When you finally learn what that name is, well, that was cathartic.
>>
EAGLE
>>
>>378663767
This
>>
>>378663215
so based
sad they never made a storyline for that ending
>>
>maybe now we can finally shoot some goddamn guns
Fucking loved Pagan Min. Fuck anyone who says Vaas was better.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.