[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witcher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Witcher-1-03[1].png (156KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher-1-03[1].png
156KB, 460x215px
I've just started playing The Witcher 1 enhanced edition. Does the game get better later on? It's kind of hard to get through at the moment. Also what the fuck is up with voice acting/translation, sometimes It's hard to figure what the fuck they're saying. My plan is to play through all Witcher games because I have never played any of them.
>>
It gets better, but then shit again, but then amazing. It's hard to get through some parts, but it's still great.
TW2 is easier to get through, but I still feel like TW1 is a better game overall than TW2, if we're including story and some design decisions. If anything, it's because TW2 has such bad decisions despite being a sequel, like having to meditate to drink potions and then those potions expiring as you watch the cutscene before a boss.
I suggest pushing through and playing all of them but if you end up skipping TW1, you might as well just skip right to TW3 then.
>>
>>378657665
It gets much better towards the end of Chapter 1
>>
the investigation almost made me drop this game
>>
since nudity is a-ok in these games, why is the lady of the lake covered up so awkwardly?
>>
File: nightshift at swamps.jpg (237KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
nightshift at swamps.jpg
237KB, 1680x1050px
>>378657665
This is the only Whicher game which gives you the authentic experience of playing as a whicher.
>>
>>378658930
shes a prude cunt.
>>
>>378658809
What a fucking faggot. Finding out the actual truth was one of the best part of the entire game.
>>
>>378659301
im bad at video games and it was actually way more complicated than i thought it would be

i also went about it the wrong way so it was mostly my fault
>>
>>378657665
It's the best of the serie imo.
>>
Chapter I: witcher world introduction where everything's a shade of grey and at the end of the main quest you literally have no clue about who was truly in the wrong there

Chapter II: awesome investigation quest where finding out the real-real-real truth without fail gives you that awesome batman feeling of outplaying your enemy

Chapter III: swamps

ChapterIV: comfiest level in the game, I could listen to River of Life forever. Also dat butt.

Chapter V: endgame, finally most of your choices pay off some way or the other
>>
>tfw you fucked your character so bad you cant progress past the zeugl fight

thats what i get for totally ignoring my signs and alchemy
>>
>>378660063
Op here playing on normal. What's a good build? No idea where to put my points. So far I've been spreading them equally on my atributes. (like STR, DEX etc,)
>>
File: guruld.jpg (64KB, 413x634px) Image search: [Google]
guruld.jpg
64KB, 413x634px
>>378660063
>doesn't know about the ultimate cheese tactic

Protip: quen is basicly an inpenetrable barrier, while it's up nothing can hurt you.
Now try casting yrden while it's up, it's the only action you can make apart from moving which does not break quen (even opening inventory breaks it).
Congrats, now you can kite your enemies into deadly spikes while they can't hurt you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.