[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn- IiHJKS6M Nice game, faggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 29

File: 147329184.png (440KB, 956x533px) Image search: [Google]
147329184.png
440KB, 956x533px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn-IiHJKS6M

Nice game, faggots
>>
i want it to be good but the game just keeps slapping on me like i'm its bitch slave chained to a wall deep in the dungeon
>>
>>378653227
The game is a buggy mess right now. I don't get the mixed reviews right now, I would think most of the people that bought it had played the beta and were expecting that to happen.
>>
https://my.mixtape.moe/qsekwu.webm

Grabs are balanced.
>>
>>378653227
>Jim Sterling
>>
>>378653227
fuck his voice its so fucking annoying
>>
>>378653372
*teleports in front of you*
>>
>>378653748
>fuck his voice its so fucking annoying

It fits his disgusting appearance perfectly, mind you. You hear that voice and he looks exactly how you'd expect someone who sounds like that to look.
>>
>>378653227
The ps4 community is great and this is by for the most fun multiplayer action I've had in a game probably ever.
>>
>>378653508
>I don't get the mixed reviews right now

Browse the games SubReddit. It's not as fun as the shitshow that was No Mans Sky or Destiny but its still funny watching corporate shills and fanboys defend the game to the death and shitpost to deflect any criticism.
>>
>>378654020
>everyone who enjoys something I don't is paid to say that or lying.
>>
>>378654020
I've visited the subreddit frequently and it's mostly just people acknowledging the game's faults but saying they enjoy it anyway.

Doesn't really sound like shilling or damage control.
>>
>>378654301
There's people enjoying the game and there's people calling players who expect the game to actually work "entitled".
>>
>>378654553
Last time I checked it a thread had to get locked due to people sperging out because a guy said the game had "hardly changed" since beta and people were calling him a pathetic troll because the game added "dynamic hair" or some shit.
>>
>>378653227
>Jim Sterling

Please go shill your channel elsewhere, you fat fuck.
>>
>>378653227
>British person

No thanks.
>>
>>378653227
It's so pathetic because the only reason it's getting defended this hard is because of the franchise fanboyism.
>>
>Jim Fatling
>>
>>378654604
This I can 100% agree with, the people who it works for say act like it works for everyone and will reject any claims otherwise.
Granted the people who is doesn't work for also assume it doesn't work for everyone and assume anyone who says they get to play is bullshittiing.

It got worse when gun released the .05 statistic because people with the database failure say its way higher and Gun is bullshitting and those who it works for assume that since its close enough to zero it must actually be zero and anyone who still claims an error is lying.
>>
>>378654693
There are a lot of significant changes since the beta, but a lot of the bugs are still present so it's easy to see why people think that.
>>
File: original.jpg (175KB, 818x503px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
175KB, 818x503px
>>378654742
>>378654758
>>378654860
>game is shit
>"b-but J-Jim Sterling!"
>>
>>378655279
Nobody is defending the game.
>>
>>378655279
We're not saying the game is good, I just don't want to watch Jim Sterling. If Anita Sarkeesian was shitting on a game I also didn't like I wouldn't watch the fucking video
>>
File: 1496196602734.png (135KB, 340x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496196602734.png
135KB, 340x409px
i dont care
i just wanna fucK AJ
GOD I WANNA FUCK AJ
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>his teammates do a good thing and he doesn't realize it
Calls it a glitch

>His team just had poor stratagy
Calls it a glitch

Was him just standing there doing nothing while his team beat up Jason just a glitch too?
>>
>>378653561
>doesn't search a house fully and leaves the back door unbarred
He had it coming that cunt
>>
>>378655279
Go away Jim Lardling
>>
File: muhteammates.png (60KB, 837x501px) Image search: [Google]
muhteammates.png
60KB, 837x501px
>>378655827
>>
>>378656313
I've played the game a bunch and while it's buggy as shit I don't understand what he's talking about. What stunned animation is he talking about?
>>
>>378656584
I think he was talking about the stunned Jason being frozen in mid air.
>>
>>378654693
I mean, that is a stupid thing to say. There are new jasons, new characters, new abilities, new environment kills, new methods to win/escape, changes to the stats of some characters...

The game has problems and bugs and needs some polishing, there is no discussion there. But saying that the game "hardly changed" is a dumb thing to say.

Frankly, if Dead By Daylight survived until now, so can this game. Dead By Daylight, when it came out, wasn't much to look at either. But the devs constantly updated the game and they still do it now, a long time after release.

So long as the Friday the 13th devs don't leave the game for dead, there is no reason why it can't be a great and fun game. It is already good and fun now, it just can be better.
>>
>>378656313
Wtf kind of stunned animation does he want, cartoonish stars circling his head like metal gear?

Plus once connected, I've yet to have too many issues. Maybe he should kick back and enjoy spectate mode which is fun on its own, rather than back out and try to find a new match where he dies in the first 5 minutes.
>>
I think it's safe to say this game is shit, now that a couple days have passed and the game still isn't fucking fixed.

Another Kickstarter game bites the dust.
>>
>>378657047
Did you even bother to watch the video?

When they stunned Jason, he was glitched out in mid air, instead of lying on the ground like it's suppose to.
>>
>>378653227
Jim is a fat cuck and anyone who looks at his content should be fucking gassed.
Neck yourself OP for even linking it.
>>
>>378653227
>Jim Sterling
Fuck off retard. At least post somebody that isn't a gelatinous cuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vxuNByegXo
>>
>>378657413

>>378655279
>>
File: activatesthosealmonds.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
activatesthosealmonds.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>378657758
>opinion from someone with 90k subscribers
vs
>opinion from someone with 500k subscribers
>>
>>378658205
Retards flock to what is popular.
>>
>>378658205
this is why I take everything PewDiePie says as absolute fact.
>>
>>378657140
>"fix the game"
>in a couple of days

I haven't even played this game but holy shit, fuck off you double nigger.
>>
>this is the typical friday the 13th gameplay
>wandering around
>waiting, doing nothing
>not seeing Jason
So he does five minutes of aimless searching, twenty seconds of <OBJECTIVE> and then decides to fart around because? also
>PS4
>>
>>378655836
>Had it coming for leaving the back door unbarred
>Door wasn't even used in the kill

I mean, if this is your idea of shilling somehow, I have to say, I'm less than convinced the game isn't broken.
>>
>>378658205
I'll take gggmanlives. Don't care about the sub count the guys reviews are usually spot on.
>>
BORN DIFFERENT
>>
>>378658736
is the game drastically different on the pc?
>>
>>378658903
Barring the door saves you valuable time to figure out escaping, jump out a window while Jason is otherwise preoccupied, and if playing a speed based character you can take a breath and build up that valuable stamina for the next sprint. If the door is left unlocked you loose that time and also the audio cue telling you which direction Jason is coming from you at as he breaks the door down.

Its the game-play equivalent of never reloading in a FPS unless you empty your clip.
>>
>>378658697
If the devs can't release a patch within 24 hours of their game release, then they're garbage devs and the game doesn't have a chance in hell.

It's been four days and nothing has been fixed.
>>
>>378659305
What does the door have to do with the dude teleporting right next to him and instakilling? Are you retarded? The door wasn't involved you autistic faggot.
>>
>>378658205
>caring about subs count
Holy shit, can you idiot be even faggier?
>>
>>378659305
>Barring the door saves you valuable time
I stopped reading there. Regardless of whatever benefits you get from barring the door is 100% irrelevant in that video. Jason teleported right behind her and insta-gibbed her. You'd have an argument worth looking at if Jason interacted with the door at all, but it's incredibly clear that he was never even in the house to begin with. Trying to excuse this because the player didn't take advantage of an irrelevant object in the environment is just absolutely retarded.

And it's arguments like this that convince me to not only not buy it, but to convince all my friends to not buy it as well. And I know niggas that were looking to pick this up, and I love my niggas, so I'm gonna do my damndest to make sure they spend their money elsewhere because of retarded arguments like yours.
>>
>>378658903
I'm insisting that person is incompetent autismo, If you don't know to bar all doors and search properly you are also the person getting shift-grabbed and whining on reddit.
>>
>>378659758

>>378659749
>>
File: 1350340134049.png (161KB, 315x331px) Image search: [Google]
1350340134049.png
161KB, 315x331px
I wanted so badly for it to be good.
>>
>>378659749
No, he shift killed her through an open door he would not have been able to go through if closed.
>>
>>378659853
Why? Neither Gun Media or Illfonic have a decent resume of previous games. This was obviously going to be a flop.
>>
>>378659638
It wasn't Morph though, it was shift. You cant morph into buildings and you can't shift through walls and closed doors.
>>
>>378659958
1. Prove that Jason can't shift through barred doors but can still shift through unbarred doors that are closed (Which is a retarded mechanic to begin with)

2. Prove he can't shift through a window

3. Prove he didn't shift from literally anywhere else on the map around the area that they're in.

That will convince me.
>>
>>378653227
The devs definitely fucked up, but at least they've admitted their mistakes and seem to be working hard on smoothing things out. I'll definitely buy it if they can fix things
>>
>>378660034
He wanted it to be good. He didn't say he expected it to be good you doofus.
>>
>>378659853
I did enjoy the beta, but paying $40 now is just crazy. I'll wait for a good sale.
>>
>>378658205
>caring what e-celebs think
>not forming your own opinion based on experience
you must be 18 years or older to post here.
>>
>>378660105
The anon you're replying to is a dunce, doors can't be shifted through etc. The player in question just doesn't know much about the game, she didn't bar a door, didn't search the house well and went outside with a low stealth character and stood still doing nothing. The shift-grab meme is something shitlers whine about.
>>
>>378660078
And? You're saying it's perfectly fine to teleport right ontop of someone and grab them for an instakill without them being able to do anything about it? I get it, supposed to be a horror game based off the movies, but it's a video game and that doesn't make for good gameplay.
>>
Wish you retards would stop posting this fat cunt here.
>>
>>378659638
How do you shitpost about a game that you don't even understand?

That wasn't teleport. Teleport doesn't work indoors. What he did was Morph, which is basically going invisible and running really fast. If the door was locked, he wouldn't be able to get in.
>>
>>378660724
>jason can teleport directly behind a player and instakill them
>>
>>378660724
Even still, what exactly is the other player supposed to do about it? They stood still for about 3 seconds just analyzing the situation, and apparently that's enough? Too bad you fucked up for collecting your thoughts even though there was no visible indication where he was? The fuck? Yeah, there's a fucking audio warning, but there was literally no stopping that teleport.

It's a shit game, mate.
>>
>>378659085
>I'll take gggmanlives
I'll not take the opinion of somebody who shat hard on a AAA game and then immediately got bought out to do another video saying he was actually somehow wrong and the game was perfect the entire time.
>>
>>378660859
Doesn't change anything. Dude went invisible and popped out right next to the dude and instakilled him. That's literally no different from teleporting and doing the same. Not sure why you mention the door because the dude was outside sot he door has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>378660105
1. he cant shift through any door, barred or unbarred. Barring it just buys you the extra chop down time unless it is later in the match when rage mode is activated and he can one hit burst though doors.

2. Jason can't go through windows period, at any point in the game. Shift movement is too low and not programmed to go through a window.

3. Shift has limited movement, I think you mean morph. Morph can teleport you anywhere on the map but not into the inside of houses.
The way shift works is you move at an incredible speed with difficult sensitive controls as an invisible ghost like entity for a short period of time. you are still blocked by physical objects like rocks, trees, walls, and doors and is best used in open areas to catch up since you cannot run or run at a much slower speed than the counselors.
Morph works where you pull up the map and choose a spot to teleport to, you can see cabins and objectives but the map gives no indication to player location. if you choose to spawn right on top of a cabin you are placed close to it but off to the side.

>>378660759
This is a different issue than the one I was addressing, you cant just teleport into a house if the door is closed/barred. The shift grab is up for debate, personally I don't mind it because Ive gotten pretty good at jukieng and finding knives/firecrackers but I get the complaint from people and have no real argument outside of "Its Jason" which is meaningless to most.
>>
>>378661107
>he cant shift through any door, barred or unbarred.
Why did you bother responding when you say this? The door was closed in the video, what was even the point of barring it if he can't shift through it? Just by this admission alone, you admit that he must have shifted in from literally anywhere else in the area where the player had no chance to react.

Are you a different anon just proving that I was right or something?
>>
>>378661267
>what was even the point of barring it if he can't shift through it?

Because Jason can open unlocked doors. If it's locked he has to break it down.
>>
>>378661267
>https://my.mixtape.moe/qsekwu.webm
Jason never went in the house in the video I saw
>>
>>378661475
Literally who cares?

>>378661536
The original argument was someone said that this was 100% the players fault because they didn't search the house or bar the door. I strongly disagreed with that statement.
>>
File: 1495740228043.jpg (83KB, 510x463px) Image search: [Google]
1495740228043.jpg
83KB, 510x463px
>>378653227
Mexican here, can buy you codes for 20 bucks, apparently since we are a third world country Steam gives you pity and let you have it at 50% off
>>
File: crysomemore.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
crysomemore.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>people whining about server issues
>people whining about telegrabs
>people whining that Jason is "too strong"
>people whining about RNG item placement
I can't tell what's more fun, the game itself or the sheer amount of salt it generates
>>
>>378660923
The only reason teleport kills happen is due to risk analysis on the counselors behalf, there is quite a few factors so new players get fucking dunked and they whine because it's their second game, Jason can use his sense to find you through your stealth stat, fear, noise and objective position. The character in question has five stealth, so it's a coinflip that Jason's sense will point to her during that entire activation,add in the modifiers like being alone etc and he has something like a 65% chance to see her. She doesn't know that and went outside with no protection not even knowing she's that easy for Jason to see.
>>
File: Cap'n K'nuckles.jpg (72KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cap'n K'nuckles.jpg
72KB, 600x450px
>>378661795
>Dude, people are complaining about the faults of a shitty game they paid money for
>They're so salty! I'm so superior for enjoying shit on a platter

Okay /v/.
>>
>>378661874
All of that drivel, and you said nothing of importance. It's a shit game confirmed.
>>
>>378653227
Lag is an issue in any game.

I do blame the developers for not using dedicated servers but glitches like the car shit should be expected when someone has 200+ ping.
>>
>>378661785
BR here, same I get discount all the time because dolar conversion is bad on steam
>>
>>378660923
>what exactly is the other player supposed to do about it?
Primarily, avoid situations where you're outside in the open long enough to get telegrabbed at all.

Secondarily you can see that Jason has entered shift and serpentine.

If you think telegrabs are unfair then you've either not played the game very much or you're looking for some kind of MLG experience.
>>
>>378661635
Oh, its the players fault for not making sure Jason was hacking away at the barred door before leaving the house through the back window to buy time. Of course Jason was able to shift grab her so easily, He was not distracted and she was in the middle of the street with no stamina standing still in the road under a light.
>>
>kickstarter game
>broken and shit
At this point its too funny, see you at shenmue 3's release.
>>
>>378661985
>I do blame the developers for not using dedicated servers
You're retarded. There are no listen servers for this game. Every last server is dedicated.

The lobbies aren't even listen servers, the only listen server associated with this game are party lobbies outside of game lobbies.
>>
>>378661785
add me?
>>
>>378661959
Shift doesn't do anything by itself unless he already has you in plain sight you chimp, being grabbed out of the blue is a combination of sense and shift, dodge sense and you won't have shift problems.
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (51KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
51KB, 600x350px
>>378661087
>I'm fucking retarded and don't know that Jason shows up on the map when shifting, always plays loud as fuck cue music when nearby, and without shift-grab would literally never ever ever grab a counselor unless they're braindead
Watching people who haven't played complain about systems they don't understand is funny.
>>
>lets copy evolve and make a 1 guy vs team game
>what could possibly go wrong?

it was a stupid idea from the start and it was extremely clear they were only after early access cash in
>>
>>378659749
She goes around the locked door herself, giving Jason free reign to attack her.

She knew he was nearby because of the music cue that is obviously missing from a soundless webm

You could at least watch a twitch stream before spamming 4chan you fucking faggot
>>
>>378662393
This.

At least Dead by Daylight makes the concept fun while it lasts.
>>
>>378653227
Did you seriously just link me to a Cuck Sterling video with no warning? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>378653227
I've seen The Escapist stream some of it

it's a buggy fucking mess
>>
File: 1372344194578.gif (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1372344194578.gif
3MB, 480x320px
>>378662393
>lets copy evolve
Is that the only asym game you know, kiddo?

This site is 18+ only
>>
>>378662518

>>378655279
>>
File: 1494598789710.png (183KB, 524x368px) Image search: [Google]
1494598789710.png
183KB, 524x368px
>>378662163
Cant add you with out knowing your Id anon
>>
My hope is that this flops initially and causes the price to drop to something a little bit more reasonable while they fix these initial bugs, this looks like something I will buy a few months from now unless it's completely dead by then.
>>
>>378661785
Nice scam, taco
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-31-12-20-30.png (314KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-31-12-20-30.png
314KB, 1080x1920px
>>378662992
Not a scam Gringo, thats just how Steam operates
>>
>>378662291
> and without shift-grab would literally never ever ever grab a counselor unless they're braindead
People don't really think shift grab is absolutely necessary to kill counselors, do they? Did you forget you could swing your weapon? Injure them? Slow them down? Not like there's a long cooldown after each hit either so you can easily grab them before they spray. Shift grab is only for players who don't know how to play a good Jason.
>>
File: dealwithit.gif (442KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit.gif
442KB, 490x360px
>escaping in boat
>hair freaks out and starts teleporting and spazzing around
>other guy in the boat says "god what a shitty fucking game I'm refunding"
>I'm just laughing my ass off
muh bugs
>>
>>378653227
>lol here's a negative look on the game that everybody should take seriously because it's negative
fuck off
>>
>>378663267
>ignoring the steam reviews

Because 3,000 collective opinions don't matter, right
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-31-12-22-05.png (315KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-31-12-22-05.png
315KB, 1080x1920px
>>378663114
>>378662992
>>378661785
Proof here
>>
File: USERHASBEENBANNEDFORTHISPOST.jpg (37KB, 597x392px) Image search: [Google]
USERHASBEENBANNEDFORTHISPOST.jpg
37KB, 597x392px
>>378663134
Oops! You're retarded!

In order to hit them with your weapon you need to be just as close as you'd need to be to grab. Without shift smart counselors can rather easily kite Jason around, window loop, etc. Vanessa and Tiffany and Tommy in particular can handily outrun ANY Jason when shift is taken out of the equation. Every game would be 20 minutes of running like it was in early beta when Vanessa was utterly broken.

Throwing knives are a good way to slow people down in the beginning of the game before you get shift but they are very limited in number.

If you think you don't need to shift grab to kill a good counselor you've never run into a good counselor.

t. level 30
>>
>>378663114
>>378663387
Pretty sure games bought in different regions are restricted to that region.
>>
>>378653227
Are they actually going to make proper dedicated servers or not?
>>
>>378663501
>>378663387
>>378663114
I was gonna say I remember reading that they did something to prevent people from doing that, didn't they change how inter-region gifting works to prevent people from doing this?
>>
>>378663501
Not really, USA and MEX can share games, South America and Russia is where the restriction goes full retard
>>
>>378662291
Great job, You made me go back and watch that webm again. You're right he did show up on the map for about .5 seconds right ontop of the person before he instakilled them. Woah, sure told me! You're a stupid cuck for defending this garbage. Bet you're also fine with the car coming to a dead stop if jason teleports infront of it.
>>
>>378663607
seems dedicated to me Jim.
>>
>kickstarter game full of promise turns out to be a bug ridden mess of broken promises
Shocking, move on, the only worthwhile story about this left is when or if Star Citizen crashes and burns.
>>
File: 1496089367813.png (185KB, 438x411px) Image search: [Google]
1496089367813.png
185KB, 438x411px
>>378653227
>>
>>378663616
I have recieved games from people on the USA, so unless you live in Europe or South America I dont have any problem at all
>>
>>378663914
I think it may have just been russia or maybe it was ausfags trying to dodge their freaky prices, I know they changed something.
>>
>>378663634
>unironically calling someone a cuck
>2017
Go back to /pol/ with the rest of the middle schoolers

>Bet you're also fine with the car coming to a dead stop if jason teleports infront of it.
When you hear the music start backing up instead of plowing ahead like a retard ;)
>>
>>378663634
Not him but Jason's music is the biggest giveaway, the second he is near you it will stop all ambient music and his theme will take over and get very loud very fast, the second you hear his music it's advised to duck back inside for safety from telegrabs.
>>
File: 1496181913117.png (165KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496181913117.png
165KB, 400x400px
>>378663914
I'm Canadian and I can't gift games to my American friends. I'm pissed about it because I have a good job and if a new game comes out, I'll buy it for everyone in our play circle but I can't now.
>>
>>378663406
Wew lad. Read before you post next time. I never said not to use shift. My argument was that shift grabbing isn't necessary to catch counselors, and it's true.
>>
>>378664021
Yeah, German cuck tryed to save a few buck and the game was restricted, same for Italy and Aussies mates, they have a more strict ban, but we are so close to USA your IP sometimes cant tell if you are on Mexico or Texas
>>
>>378664023
>he called me a name better bring up a board and tell him to go back to it!
>just go in reverse! ignore the fact that the game is a broken garbage mess!
Kill yourself shill dev. Go fix your trash game instead of trying to justify your disaster.
>>
>>378664198
Is that something new? I've gifted to canadians and they have gifted to me.
>>
File: comeonnow.jpg (45KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.jpg
45KB, 600x375px
>>378664316
>the game is a broken garbage mess because I couldn't figure out backing up when an obstacle is in front of my car
>>
File: timetostop.jpg (11KB, 229x183px) Image search: [Google]
timetostop.jpg
11KB, 229x183px
>>378664254
>My argument was that shift grabbing isn't necessary to catch counselors
Yes, I know. You're wrong.

Not sure why you misinterpreted that very long and clear post.
>>
>>378664198
Thats bullshit, considering you are so close too, but the same can be said from Venezuela or Costa Rican guys, cant gift them anything even when we are next to each other
>>
>>378664489
>cars magically freeze in place when someone steps in front of them
0/10 kys
>>
>>378664129
>near you
More like within a few miles

It even gets louder as he approaches, shift or no.

You'd have to be retarded not to realize Jason's shifting to you.
>>
Nah it's super accurate to the movies, remember in Friday the 13th 20 when the last survivor managed to kill jason because he lagged and froze in place?
Fucking jim knows nothing.
>>
>>378664442
How recent? My buddies are hard on cash so I went to buy them the new Vietnam rising storm game and it wouldn't let me due to region
>>378664659
It is fucking bullshit. I'm legit pissed because some of my short on cash college buddies can't play with us now.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (94KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
94KB, 500x333px
>>378664726
>magically freeze in place
I didn't realize slamming down on the engine and sending sparks and smoke everywhere was magic

Keep complaining about a game you've never played anon, you look real smart.
>>
>>378661050
>the game was perfect the entire time.
He mentioned in his re-review that Prey that it's still very flawed.
>>
>>378664613
Just return the game and stop posting. if you're this bad at playing Jason then you're just wasting everyone's time.

If you're playing as a Jason who cant run hitting them a few times with the weapon is pretty important
>>
>>378664784
Im pretty sure it has to do with the game publishers, remember some bullshit like that happened with Black Ops II
>>
>>378664784
>>378665016
Yeah I think it's by publisher
>>
>>378664613
Your post insinuated I want you to completely neglect shift, which was not the case at all. You continued to build your argument on that, despite it not being the case. Unless for some reason you think shifting and shift-grabbing are the same thing. Opinion literally discarded.
>>
>>378665016
>>378665090
Might be it and good to know. I'll try other stuff in the future if that is the case. Thanks.
Thinking about it, I could probably just use CD key sites for games that prevent it.
>>
File: OhBphnr.jpg (44KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
OhBphnr.jpg
44KB, 720x480px
>>378665013
Just checking: are you saying Jason should shift up and smack them hoping they slow down and don't waste another minute of his time kiting him while shift comes back or do you genuinely think Jason can get within smack range of a good player without them seriously fucking up?

You know what, it doesn't matter because either way you're retarded.

I'm gonna go telegrab some punks with part 8 Jason
>>
>>378665231
Yeah I've got some aus guys in my group and we always just send them keys from sites like that
>>
File: PERSONA.png (469KB, 553x552px) Image search: [Google]
PERSONA.png
469KB, 553x552px
>>378665180
>Your post insinuated I want you to completely neglect shift
No it didn't. Not in the slightest.

There's clearly some assumption you are making about base gameplay against good players that is fucking wrong. I'm going to assume you think Jason can get within range to do anything to a smart counselor without shifting to point blank, which is fucking wrong.

I know you're butthurt about telegrabs because you're probably some tryhard MLG faggot who thinks you should be able to escape every time as the counselors but they're an extremely necessary part of the game and would've been removed between beta and release if they weren't.
>>
>>378653227
Quit shilling your shit here you obese disgusting sack of worthless shit
>>
>>378664839
I don't have to play the game when there's a clear video in the OP showing the faggot just teleporting infront of the car and standing there for a good 5 seconds before slamming down on it. I'm not stupid enough to spend anything more then 10$ for a game that looks like it's still in alpha. Continue to justify your horrible purchase to nobodies on this website, but it won't change that the game is bad. I'm leaving this thread because you're a delusional retard and won't see whatever retarded shit you'll reply with, but I'm sure you'll still reply because you feel you'll win if you get the last word.

Hopefully one day you'll be mature enough to not waste your money on obvious trash such as this game.
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>378665731
>I'M LEAVING THE THREAD I GOT THE LAST WORD NEENER NEENER NEENER
No you're not, you're going to lurk and then post again because you're an insecure manchild
>>
>>378665353
Nope, saying if the group is 2 or more and armed you wack them first because decent players will stun you as soon as you pick the other one up an both instantly dart in different directions into the woods. It is also useful for 10/10 speed characters like Vanessa because a halfway decent one can out-juke a shift grab into a window or something so slowing them down makes it easier to grab later.
>>
>>378665731
Isn't being a nobody the point of 4chan you dirty redditor?
>>
>>378653227
>Jim Sterling
>the same man who came on his own fucking face then posted a picture on Twitter about how some shitty game got him hyped

Opinion instantly disregarded.
>>
>>378653918
Why are Sony faggots like this? Accepting of any kind of shit thrown at them?
>>
File: awwright.png (24KB, 177x207px) Image search: [Google]
awwright.png
24KB, 177x207px
>>378665847
>Nope, saying if the group is 2 or more and armed you wack them first
So counselors are walking up to you and letting you smack them?

Yeah, those sound like great players, anon. You sure fucking showed me.
>>
It's absolutely a technical mess and lacks content, but I do believe it's got a little bit of emergent gameplay going on.

The voice communication, random items and 5 different objectives means everyone's scrambling all over the place which is a great situation for a killer. Jason stopping the car and everyone getting out and trying to fight him can be pretty hilarious. But the rest is a mess.
>>
>>378663114
So can you buy it for me?
>>
>>378666006
Post your mail and we can get in touch
>>
>>378665989
Of course not that would be silly, but you will often find 2 or 3 playing defense while one fills the gas tank or puts in the battery, also when repairing the car after you morph in front of it and stop it.
In fact a good portion of my escapes come from playing defense as Bugsy while other people set up the car. Then wacking Jason when he tries to grab the someone to stun him while we all hop in the car and drive away.
>>
File: takeyourtime.gif (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
takeyourtime.gif
1MB, 800x450px
>>378666494
>Of course not that would be silly
Then why are you replying to a chain about the necessity of shifting to point blank range
>>
>>378665527
>Without shift smart counselors can rather easily kite Jason around, window loop, etc. Vanessa and Tiffany and Tommy in particular can handily outrun ANY Jason when shift is taken out of the equation. Every game would be 20 minutes of running
You literally said this. Explain to me how this isn't referring to shift. Counselors have stamina so yes you can catch up to them.
I really don't care about living or dying as a counselor, as long as the Jason gives me a cool execution besides the one handed choke or just chopping me down with no execution I'm happy.
>>
they've already made 2.7 million dollars according to steamspy so i don't think they give a fuck about your criticism
>>
File: 1493301842852.jpg (83KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493301842852.jpg
83KB, 600x450px
>>378666660
>You literally said this. Explain to me how this isn't referring to shift
Are you actually illiterate? If it helps, replace "shift" with "shifting to point blank" or "shift-grabbing." That post did not assume you were talking about never using shift ever and you're fucking retarded for thinking that at all.

>Counselors have stamina so yes you can catch up to them
If they decide to do nothing but run out in the open like a moron, sure! Thing is there are these things called "cabins" with "windows" where counselors can "recover stamina."

You clearly haven't played the game very much so you should stop trying to tell people what is and isn't necessary when playing against people who know what they're doing.

At least we can agree that the default choke or just smacking someone down is extremely lame.
>>
>>378666657
Because I disagree that its necessary and feel that in a few instances slashing is more advantageous than grabbing. I also feel that shifting to point blank range isn't a 100% chance of kill of the counselor is being smart, the woods and cabins can be incredibly effective hiding tools.

But mostly I'm replying because I'm bored at work and arguing meaningless opinions on 4chan has been my go to time killing activity on the internet for over 10 years now.
>>
>>378667202
>Because I disagree that its necessary
But you're not making that case

>in a few instances slashing is more advantageous than grabbing
That's not in dispute

> I also feel that shifting to point blank range isn't a 100% chance of kill of the counselor is being smart
Of course not, serpentining and juking is common at higher levels when counselors see Jason start to shift

>hiding
Is idiotic because as the game goes on sense gets stronger. It's also boring as fuck and wastes everybody's time. Don't do it.
>>
>>378653227

>Steam reviews were 61%
>they fixed the server
>goes up to 66% and going

Keep crying, DBD fag.
>>
>>378667838
So it went from shit to slightly less shit?
>>
>>378667469
The original point I saw was shift-grab was necessary to kill anyone and slashing was a waste of time. I listed scenario's where shift-grab was detrimental to killing councilors and slashing was necessary to slow them down. At no point did I attempt to say that shift-grab should never be used and has no place. If some dummy is running alone in an open space with no windows to jump in or forestry to run around shift-grab is the only way to go, and even in the Forrest you should be good as long as you don't get caught on anything and slowed down.

Also hiding is very effective in short bursts I don't mean literally every time hind in a wardrobe or under a bed. But behind locked doors, in back rooms next to windows, and behind rocks are all fine options if being pursued by Jason. especially when used with the several perks that decrease sense visibility. Personally if I'm using Deborah or AJ I have three perks that stack and give me a 48% chance of avoiding sense detection when hiding and around 28% when not hiding. So if I'm being chased and run into somewhere where I can hide it gives me a brief window of chance for Jason to not see me and start looking somewhere else for me to run in the opposite direction.
>>
>>378653227
jim is such a big disgusting slob with such a weasly weak voice. how can anyone stand to listen to this guy
>>
>>378668827
>The original point I saw was shift-grab was necessary to kill anyone and slashing was a waste of time.
No, the original argument was that shift-grabbing is necessary. Full-stop. Not that anything else was useless, not that it's always the best answer, just that you have to be able to shift-grab if you want to be a good jason and beat good counselors. It is a necessary part of the game.

That's all.
>>
>>378667069
>If it helps, replace "shift" with "shifting to point blank" or "shift-grabbing."
Like I said earlier, they're 2 different things. I wouldn't have made it a big deal but shift and grab are 2 different buttons. And if that's the case, then Jason can and will outrun all survivors with shift.

> Thing is there are these things called "cabins" with "windows" where counselors can "recover stamina."
Yea but shift grabbing suffers from buildings and windows as well. You can can also place traps/throw a knife at them as they're crawling through windows.

I'm just sayin mayne, it's not absolutely necessary. It's not even fun which why I stopped doing it. We'll just agree to disagree.

Also fuck window executions, the window is literally open how the fuck is that going to kill me. At least smash me against the wall or something if you want to get that environmental damage bonus.
>>
File: 1492540777617.gif (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1492540777617.gif
2MB, 480x272px
>>378669264
>I'm just sayin mayne, it's not absolutely necessary.
And you're wrong.

It's ok to be wrong.
>>
>>378669216
So your point was that a major game mechanic installed intentionally and is the only way to perform the kills one pays CP for is necessary?
>>
>>378653227
Question, what does gives you more xp?

Killing concelours quick and straight or toying with them?
>>
>>378670775
You could save yourself a lot of trouble and just scroll up
>>
>>378671008
Pulling the trigger is necessary to get a kill in COD as well, did you know that?
>>
File: readabook.jpg (75KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
readabook.jpg
75KB, 566x480px
>>378671270
I don't know why people would rather shitpost about how illiterate they are then scroll up maybe 15 posts
>>
>>378671439
Its such fucking bullshit, I tried to play Jak 2 but had to jump to finish the levels.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.