[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autists strict about video game canon need to kill themselves.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1496140151266.jpg (74KB, 724x624px) Image search: [Google]
1496140151266.jpg
74KB, 724x624px
Autists strict about video game canon need to kill themselves.
>>
The death of the Star Wars Expanded Universe was one of the greatest tragedies of our time.
>>
>>378654643
TFA was the death of Star Wars period. It's a Disney focus test zombie franchise at this point.
>>
That you again, idiot?
>>
>>378654643
I spent much of my childhood immersed in novels, games, and even encyclopedias about the expanded universe of Star Wars, and honestly I'm glad it's all dead and buried now. It was never really any good and it was going nowhere.
>>
>>378653191
Did your fan fiction get downvoted?
>>
>>378654815
I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THINGS I REMEMBERED
>>
>>378656129
IT BROKE NEW GROUND
>>
I know this is probably a bait thread but yeah, that's pretty true to be honest

>Every fighting and arguing over the Hyrule Historia
>The shitstorm about "Other M isn't canon because I SAY SO"
>The shitstorm with the Star Wars EU being killed off

I just don't get the point

Miyamoto could come out tomorrow and say that Mario sleeps with a purple blankie every night and you need to just shut the fuck and accept it because he's the creator of the series. Sure, if it upsets you just ignore the franchise or whatever, it's not going to make the other things you enjoy any worse.

The fucking Ridley crying scene does not stop me from playing Zero Mission once a year.
>>
>>378653191
Never, inbred fuck
>>
>>378653191
Part of a good story is making your world consistent with itself. You're clearly too stupid to live and are thinking of a very specific game or series, without considering storytelling as a whole.
It's also funny how you're calling people autists while displaying common autistic behavior.
>>
>>378657259
>You're clearly too stupid to live and are thinking of a very specific game or series, without considering storytelling as a whole.
Nice projection, faggot. And canon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.