[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy IX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: versus.png (277KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
versus.png
277KB, 800x600px
Alright /v/, who would win?
>>
Me.
>>
Why do Final Fantasy games always have that one weird and quirky character?

Motherfucking Yeti thing, Moogle, Quina, Kimahri, and Cait Sith etc.

FF8 didn't have one, somehow.
>>
Quan's are overpowered due to sheer versatility

Just imagine how many frogs she's caught in her life time before she uses Frog Drop. She's the matriarch of their clan.
>>
>>378640367
>her
>>
>>378640273
>FF8 didn't have one

Selphie.
>>
File: Muh Hotdogs.jpg (215KB, 640x439px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Hotdogs.jpg
215KB, 640x439px
>>378640273

>FF8 didn't have one, somehow.
>>
>>378640273
FFVIII would've been greatly improved if there had been a shumi party member.
>>
>>378640473
>>378640484
Meant in terms of looks.

FF8 cast sure was above the diagonal in terms of personality.
>>
>>378640190
If we consider that Beatrix lost (amount) of power triing to wake up Garnet, then it will be Quann.
But if its Beatrix before waking garnet up, then she will (from lore perspective, and stock break and klimhazard are forcefully making targets hp = 1)
>>
>>378640273
Because those wacky Japanese love their annoying mascot characters and bratty little girls.
>>
>>378640738
>stock break and klimhazard are forcefully making targets hp = 1
Quale is immune to those kind of abilities, and Stock Break and Climhazzard don't actually do that.
>>
>>378641328
Her do, and i forgot that Quale (didn't remeber his name) has this immunities (also thank you). With that in mind, i belive that Quale have a considerable edge against her in that regard otherwise. Also thanks for showing how Climhazzard is spelled in English, only had reference in Russian.
>>
>>378641875

Climhazzard reduces your HP to 1. Frog Drop quantifies the amount of frogs you have collected in the swamps as flat damage. Having Quina getting the max amount allows it to constantly dish out 9999 at a small MP charge.

She would wreck Beatrix's shit. Quan's are very over powered.
>>
Quale has the highest HP but Beatrixes Shock deals 9999 everytime
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.