[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to go about beating this boss? His health

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault-17-620x349.jpg (53KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-17-620x349.jpg
53KB, 620x349px
What's the best way to go about beating this boss? His health pool is pretty ridiculous, and he's really similar to Oceiros in regards to the fact that I have to chase down his head all the time
>>
>>378633823
Either chopping his legs for 100 hours which puts you out of the danger zone for a lot of his whackier attacks or baiting->dodging attacks and tagging his head, a lot of his moves end with his head open for a counterattack
>>
>>378633823
stay a bit away from his head until he finished his attack, then strike
hide under his head when he does a breath/laser attack

and then gg no damage taken
>>
File: IMG_3964.png (384KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3964.png
384KB, 680x660px
>>378633823
Don't summon.
>>
>pestilent mercury
ggez
>>
>>378635965
This, it's so fucking annoying when you get summoned to fight him and the host summons 2 more guys making the fight take longer and then just get's one shotted by the laser or something.
>>
>>378633823
Stay in front of him and hit his fucking head.
>>
I was actually trying to beat the same boss yesterday, OP. I didn't beat him yet, but I found that Pestilent Mercury works really good if you have the int for it.
>>
>>378633823
Do not stay under him - it's a bad and long ass strategy for pussies. Stay right in front of him and smash his face with some lightning weapon once he'll open after bite or smash. You just need to learn the telegraph, it's not hard since motion is pretty long. In phase 2 side roll to the left or right on that humanity spam attack. During godzilla beam run closer fast. If he charges - run left or right. Air flame - dodge to other side.
>>
Target his head and learn his tells. His attacks are all pretty obvious. Fight him a few times without an ember to get used to his animations and hitboxes. Then if you think you need the HP you can ember up and fight.
Don't fucking summon either, gives him more HP and nine times out of ten your summons are useless as sin
>>
Humanity spam/grapple-bite/tail swing - always dodge in the last moment
>>
>>378638381
Also a good shield can help with some of the flame attacks. For the most part though you should two hand your weapon. And I would also suggest ditching your armor so your can roll faster. Armor really doesn't help in this fight
>>
>stay calm
>keep your stamina bar up
>don't try to get in extra hits

Staying calm is really the most important thing
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.