[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we're in for a doozy this year, boys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: summers.png (16KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
summers.png
16KB, 512x448px
we're in for a doozy this year, boys
>>
>>378632580
Why was this game so damn comfy. I wanted to live in every one of those towns.
>>
>tfw my hometown is like Summers - tourists, sea shore, beaches, ice cream and shit.

Comfy feel
>>
>>378632580
Does anyone else think this game is overrated? I really liked mother 3 btw
>>
>>378634253
Define "overrated". Is it "look, lots of people love the game, but I don't. Is the people are stupid, or just me? Nah, it's people who are stupid, the game is simply overrated"?
>>
>>378634367
I've seen people say its one of the top rpgs and games of all time but I guess it does just come down to opinion
>>
>>378634045
What town? It's always been my dream to move to a place like Summers
>>
>>378634501
Yes. "Eartbhound is a great game" is a pretty common opinion, and the fact that a lot of people feel the fame way doesn't make this opinion any bad.

>>378634547
It's in Russia, dude. Southern Russia. You don't want to visit my town, there a lot of cities that feel like Summers I believe.
>>
>>378634501
It's my personal favorite but that's probably most nostalgia and clay models in the magazine ads.
>>
>>378634253
I liked Earthbound and gave up in the spooky castle in Mother 3 because it was so terrible up to that point. Go figure that people have different tastes.
>>
File: 1455215751106.jpg (290KB, 640x644px) Image search: [Google]
1455215751106.jpg
290KB, 640x644px
I was just watching this video https://youtu.be/ulBYfJ4M5ks It's okay

>>378634253
If anything I would call Mother 3 overrated (on /v/ and videogame enthusiast forums obviously)
Earthbound still feels grounded even with the weird shenanigans. In Mother 3 everything feels like a dream, which isn't bad per say but it also makes the game feel less real and that's why I didnt get attached to the characters
>>
>>378634689
Earthbound is one of my favorite JRPGs and I played it the first time when I was like 20, played it on emulator. There is something more than just nostalgia, I tell you.
>>
>>378634694
I played M3 all the way through, but definitely didn't like it as much as EB. None of the areas were as memorable. The whole game felt a bit too linear.
>>
>That moment when Poo finishes his Goku/Luffy training comes in to save you mid-fight
>>
File: 1.png (33KB, 577x240px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
33KB, 577x240px
how's Earthbound on the 3DS? pic related shows an anti-epilepsy filter that goes over the game at the beginning
apparently this happens to a few SNES VC releases, wondering if anyone here found it noticeable
>>
I always wank over this game and I'm always afraid of being called out for obsessing over my nostalgia but fucking hell this game was my childhood. One of the most endearing and enhancing soundtracks of all time. They localised the gags and sense of humour from japanese perfectly. I have the original american snes cartridge, box and manual/guide. Guide was tattered so I took every page out individually and now it's all ironed out in plastic sleeves in a folder. EB doesn't need nostalgia but with it, it fills me with joy thinking about it. I love the surreal shade to it throughout. Masterpiece.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.