[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Titanfall 2 thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1493510589017.gif (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493510589017.gif
89KB, 500x500px
What does everyone think of the new Titan Monarch? Could she possibly replace best girl?
>>
Its really fun to play because you have more things to consider during an engagement (when to steal shield, when to core for full shield buff, when to refresh timers aso.) but she could be potentially op with the shield steal mechanic. Need more playtime to be sure (got her to lvl 19 on attrition atm).

Still great concept and implementation to an already awesome game.
>>
>>378632450
the best addition to the game yet and that's including the new maps
>>
File: bt_turntable.gif (1MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
bt_turntable.gif
1MB, 700x394px
>>
>>378633269
She stands no chance in a 1v1 without getting doomed without her upgrades. Although it upgrades at a reasonable pace it doesn't stop piece of shit pilots that hide on rooftops and buildings with their archers and grenade launchers bullying you.
>>
File: Northstar_Prime.jpg (115KB, 641x720px) Image search: [Google]
Northstar_Prime.jpg
115KB, 641x720px
But best girl is Northstar, everybody knows this.
>>
RIP SCORCH ;_;7
>>
Best executions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAEtaFH4HoA
>>
>>378633585
Good. fuck any faggot that uses a Sneaky Scorch.
>>
>Execution steals battery

Thanks Respawn its not like Ronin needed to get shat on even more
>>
File: 1495757683650.png (629KB, 856x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495757683650.png
629KB, 856x900px
>>378633539
Northstar may be cute but her voice is shit compared to new Waifu Monarch.
>>
>>378634175
SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY GOT THE SPICY KEYCHAIN
>>
>>378634395
Pardon?
>>
>be Legion
>see monarch
>bully mode online
They just cant do anything about agrressive sustained counterfire if you position right
>>
>>378634482
That only works if Monarch just fell and has no cores. She shits on anything and everything once her cores are used.
>>
>playing bounty hunt
>close match in the turn-in phase before the last wave
>one guy on your team has enough money on him to win the game (500+)
>he just stays in his Titan and shoots at random enemy pilots, despite being right next to a bank
>your team ends up losing

Why do I even bother with multilayer games? I was the #1 player too.
>>
>>378634670
Stick to playing with friends to communicate. Most random teammates end up being retarded who throw themselves to the other team.
>>
>>378634815

Who has friends who play Tf2?
>>
>>378633539
Northstar is the sweet girl next door.
Monarch is a classy lady in a business suit.
>>
>>378635085
Party up with people who are competent?
>>378635115
That's Tone because she sounds like a cunt. Northstar, Ion and Monarch are the sweet and cute ones.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.