[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the things you dislike in this game >item and consumable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Post the things you dislike in this game

>item and consumable limits are not 99

I'm frustrated
>>
File: 20170327021017_1.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170327021017_1.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>cant compare weapon stats when buying

How the fuck do they keep making this mistake?
>>
File: 1465216039779.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465216039779.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>378632447
Is this le fabled le Berserk le reference?
>>
>>378632786
It is a JoJo reference
>>
I dislike how firelink shrine can only be accessed via bonfire there's not much more I can say about it because anything else that I've disliked I just got used to it after playing so much
>>
This is actually a really great balancing method from Bloodborne. I'd had no problems with Healing Gems in DS2 if there was a consumable cap.
>>
>>378632447
That's a good thing, you dum-dum.
It means you can have insanely powerful effects while keeping them balanced instead of a bunch of useless weak consumables that are interchangeably bad.
You even get to keep tons in storage.
>>
>>378632786
I thought it looked like the holy grail from fate
>>
>>378632447
I don't have even one good thing to say about das3
It's safe, generic and uninspired
>>
>>378633485
It's very inspired aesthetically
>>
>>378633527
And level design and gameplay wise it's a really great game. The atmosphere is top notch, and it has the best bossed in Dark Souls franchise. Some give me goosebumps.
>>
>>378633391
>It means you can have insanely powerful effects
And that effect would be..?
>>
I don't mind item caps except when they are literally there to be anti-fun
>20 limit on Firebombs
FUCK YOU DAS 3
>>
>>378632447
>buy two of an item
>they take up two slots in inventory
>inventory space is super limited

I just don't find inventory management fun and would rather it'd go "ITEM X2" in one slot.
>>
>>378633624
But the ties among all of those, especially bosses are weak. There's this weird feeling that something is missing, I don't know.
>>
>>378633739
Don't worry, /v/ermin, you will be able to appreciate the game when Dark Souls 4 will be released.
>>
>>378633624
>And level design
My sides
Level design is boring and uninspired trash just like das3 itself
Look at the bloodborne levels, this is great level design, can do again and again without getting bored! Das is so boring you will want to drop it after the wall on the second walkthrough
> and it has the best bosses in Dark Souls franchise
What a shitty joke
Every boss is dude with a sword, nothing good about it
DeS, DaS, DaS2 at least had all type of bosses, not just generic shit like that
Bloodborne is the example how bosses, should be, no beasts felt the same, all humanoid bosses felt different enough
>Atmosphere
Even das2 has better atmosphere
>>
>>378634174
Actually, it's Bloodborne levels that are boring and unispired.
And most of the bloodborne bosses are some shitty unimaginable beast monsters, which you fight the same way - by spamming R1.

What a shit taste, my man.
>>
>Dark Souls: muh taste is superior and all games are shit except for my favourite one edition #30846
>>
>can buy repair powder
>literally impossible to break your armors, you get killed before your armor breaks, even if you max out health, use all estus
>you can play through the whole game with the same weapon and it will barely start breaking near the end of the game
>even spells to destroy stuff do nothing at all
>everything is repaired when you rest at a bonfire, which are everywhere
WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I EVER GET REPAIR POWDER?
>>
>>378633630
Removing the opponents ability to heal.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.