[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Villains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Baius Callad.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Baius Callad.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
What are your favorite villains /v/? It could be for any reason, sympathy, you believe in their ideals, you think they did nothing wrong, etc.

Caius, for me.
>Which Yeul are you talking about? I've known and protected hundreds of Yeuls. Though they had the same soul, every one of them was unique! A Yeul who dreamed of travel! A Yeul who loved to sing! A Yeul who collected flowers. They all died. All of them before my eyes!
>>
File: 1492209100714.png (344KB, 549x451px) Image search: [Google]
1492209100714.png
344KB, 549x451px
>>378632374
there is no better antagonist senpai but unfortunatly nobody on /v/ played XIII-2 because everyone hates the first game.
>>
>>378632374
>Stop messing with the timeline kiddo i'm its gardien :^)
>*Go back in the past and change time*
>Wanna fight?
>*Get poisonned and run away while pretending to be too strong for you*

The mecha pope was better
>>
File: buono.jpg (90KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
buono.jpg
90KB, 800x585px
>>378632374
Litterally one of the best villains, i loved his look. Also did nothing wrong.
>>
>>378632374
Caius Ballad right? First found him through ass rape in XIII-LR when I fucked around and fought him too early but he was the most memorable character. Love the Native American influence, works really well
>>
File: well_now.png (229KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
well_now.png
229KB, 480x272px
There's a certain cool thing about a villain that winds up being so much of an insecurity clusterfuck that you wind up feeling straight up pity for the mess he is, as opposed to the average muh philosophy crap JRPGs throw
>>
>>378632374
Hypocrite piece of shit is what he is, nothing more.
>>
>>378632374
caius did nothing wrong but he was still a faggot pedo
>>
>>378632374
Ardyn was cooler.
>>
>>378632935
I need to play XIII LR.
Is the best way to play it with an Xbone Controller? For some reason I find the keys on a keyboard to be stupidly used in that game, and the control scheme on a Dualshock is messed up too. It seems to work best on Xbox controller, is this true?
>>
File: Exdeath_FFV.jpg (42KB, 311x485px) Image search: [Google]
Exdeath_FFV.jpg
42KB, 311x485px
a fucking tree
and Dhaos as he did nothing wrong
>>
>>378633234
i dunno man why don't you try it for yourself?
>>
File: 1491440885081.jpg (78KB, 560x593px) Image search: [Google]
1491440885081.jpg
78KB, 560x593px
>>378633306
Well, I guess you're right.
>>
>>378632935
What does he even does in LR ? In 2 he genocide everyone by fucking up the timeline while, for some reason, pretending to be its protector and getting trounced by two magical teenagers and their pokemons.

Then everyone die.
>>
>>378632703
This, Bart was fucking alright yucking it up at the foolish L'Cie doing literally everything he politely asked them to do and shooting them with his face gun
>>
>>378633679
I just find all of his robots forms's designs excellent plus he have some weird alien motif that make no sens for a human.

In contrast Caius look like a gay prostitute working at an indian themed bar.
>>
>>378632374
Shit design, he looks like a hippie faggot.
>>
>spare caius
>Lol nope stabs himseld on your sword anyway
>>
>>378632374
>both does the same thing

I love illusion of choice
>>
>>378632374
I love his character, it's just a shame I hate the story of the sequels for ruining the perfect XIII ending, they could've done literally ANYTHING but the direction they took it was retarded.
Caius and XIII-2 should've been in a fresh game without ruining the ending of XIII
>>
>>378634485
isnt that the point of the game?
even in true ending he says that unlocking all those paradox endings and stuff doesnt matter because he always gets what he wants and he always wins
>>
If I absolutely loved XIII and XIII-2, how much will I enjoy LR?
I played only a very little bit. I only got up to where you meet Hope. Is it cheating to use the costumes that are like, dlc, and they are really op? You know, like that Yuna one, or thr Cloud one, stuff like that.
>>
>>378632374
FFXIII would have been better if he was the main villain. I imagine him being a vengeful murderous villain from Gran Pulse out to kill anyone on Cocoon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.