[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mah boi is back!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Darkstalkers_Resurrection_Jedah.png (155KB, 400x520px) Image search: [Google]
Darkstalkers_Resurrection_Jedah.png
155KB, 400x520px
Mah boi is back!
>>
File: 1473365773299.jpg (194KB, 1028x713px) Image search: [Google]
1473365773299.jpg
194KB, 1028x713px
At least it wasn't Felicia.
>>
what do you mean?
>>
>>378625228
Marvel vs Capcom leak. Monster Hunter is there as well.
>>
Shitty roster.
>>
>Jedah at the cost of an otherwise neutered roster

Was it worth it, anon.
>>
that character design is awful
>>
>>378625278
oh thats cool, i hope it turns out to be true then
>>
>>378625343
go back to injustice
>>
>>378625429
>my capeshit is cooler!

the design is simply dogshit, I'm sorry
>>
>>378624398
Fucking WHERE???
>>
>>378624398
Please Capcom, after disappointing me, give me fem!Jedah please.
>>
File: 1411064730677.jpg (82KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
1411064730677.jpg
82KB, 500x651px
Why do Darkstalkers keep getting put in these games? The Darkstalkers brand is DEAD, it hasn't had a game since the PS1 era. Let it fucking die already and pick characters from relevant franchises.
>>
>>378625490
I'm sorry about your shit taste. As I said earlier, go back to your Injustice, dog.
>>
>>378626108
Yeah more Mega Man please and Devil May Cry, please.
>>
>>378624398
So he is a super vampire more powerful than Dimitri.
>>
>>378624398
Reminder that until actual confirmation, the supposed leak has no value at all, especially since it's pretty in contrast with the alternate cover news Marvel announced a while ago (you know, an actual fact instead of a leak).
My guess is that Ryce and the other Neofagola just saw or recieved a beta/incomplete version of the roster or something to purposefully throw the fans off.
Reguardless, E3 is right around the corner. We'll see if the guy was right or is gonna BTFO'd.
>>
>>378627929
I find it odd that Ryce's source just gave the OK on the leak after being so careful for so long not giving us shit. I wouldn't be completely surprised if this is a meta false flag by Capcom or just the list that'll be used for the E3 and CEO builds.
>>
What kind of monster is Jedah supposed to be anyway? Just a regular demon?
>>
JULIO.

I KNOW ITS YOU. JULIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>378628046
What pains me is that now because of this everyone is going full panic and they're grabbing once again torches and pitchforks against Capcom.
They should have at least waited until E3; i swear, if this is proven wrong and the game sales/publicity are affected negatively due to this pointless backlash, i'm gonna held the two guys responsable. Spreading chaos and sabotaging a game like this is vicious.
>>
>>378628046
I don't care if the shitty roster is real, but I'd really love to see Ryce and that other guy ousted as morons for crying their eyes out over the leak.

>>378628325
Most casuals don't even know there have been any leaks, so that seems like a non-issue. Anyone who still cares can easily distinguish what's real info and what's not.
>>
Now we're gonna get all the "I totally maimed jedah!" And " I love monster hunter!" fags when talking about this game
>>
>>378628473
>I don't care but
Stop.
>>
>>378625278
Producer said he does not want a hunter in crossovers something tells me it's not the hunter you think it is
>>
>>378628823
Did my non-black-and-white opinion trigger you?
>>
>>378626108
So you want nothing but Street Fighter and Resident Evil characters?

Ok then.
>>
>>378628513
Lets not forget the guys making let's plays saying they designed their hunter off of the one from mvci something the producer said is the reason he never wanted one a crossover
>>
File: sasasasasa.jpg (93KB, 439x400px) Image search: [Google]
sasasasasa.jpg
93KB, 439x400px
Wow, I've never been this uninterested in a fighting game roster before. There's really not a single character in the leak that I'm excited at all for.

Even Jedah is kinda "meh" when you think of all the other characters the Darkstalker series had to offer. Not including the generic waifu bait like Felicia, BB or QB, you have Demitri, Pyron, Donovan, or Huitzil.

And to make everything worse, Jedah will definitely not be as fluidly animated in MVC as he was in 3.
>>
Is /basedrule63man/ in and if not why should I care
>>
>>378629197
He's not, why would you think they'd have a character in it that would require MORE effort from the already shit modelers for this game?
>>
File: 802906-haggar_10.jpg (114KB, 468x618px) Image search: [Google]
802906-haggar_10.jpg
114KB, 468x618px
>generic Monster Hunter is in
>generic Resident Evil dude is in
>probably generic zombie photographer is in too
>2 GnG reps
>2 dead franchise (Darkstalkers) reps instead of just one
>rasta nigger bionic arm
>Gamora
>Archer guy
>both Nova and Mistress Marvel
>no X-Men
>no Mike "Macho" Haggar
>no proper Zanzief grappler because no Haggar
>no actual RE only interesting character (Wesker)
>no Capcom's obscures
>no SF III characters
>no SF IV character
>no SF V character

Shit progressive roster confirmed.
>>
Arthur
Chris
Chun-Li
Dante
Firebrand
Jedah
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nemesis
Ryu
Spencer
Strider Hiryu
X

I'm going to assume that Monster hunter guy means this is bullshit but this roster's pretty tight if somewhat familiar, considering you have very few series represented there. Jedah's the best newcomer by far.

Marvel's just fucking unadulterated shit.
>>
>>378628898
Yeah, he said that 6 years ago. And crossovers in the games theselves fucking exploded after P3rd, while also going in other games like Taiko no Tatsujin.
>>
>>378628898
Screencap this: It's going to be the fucking cat wearing armor. Each color will be different armor. It will have a MegaMan joke armor.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.