[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2016 is halfway over. What are your most disappointing games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

2016 is halfway over. What are your most disappointing games of the year so far. Pic related for me
>>
>>378620608
You're a fucking moron for falling for Netherrealm shit again.
>>
>>378620608
Not a big comic book guy, but the way they portray superman and wonder woman seem really unfair.

Are they supposed to be THAT evil? They have fair points, but the way they say and do things just come off as excessively cartoony evil. It seems like Batman is always favoured.
>>
Nier Automata
Least the ass and music were good but holy fuck was it mediocre throughout
>>
File: Commander_keen.png (28KB, 596x892px) Image search: [Google]
Commander_keen.png
28KB, 596x892px
>2016
>>
>>378620608
Automata was disappointing in that I was expecting a 10/10 based on how everyone was blowing the shit out of it, but only got a 7/10 in the end. On the other hand, I'm happy Taro finally got some success and made a game that isn't a 5/10. That fanbase is almost more cancerous than fucking Undertale's though.
>>
>>378620608
>2016

Lol
>>
But injustice 2 was good anon. Besides the fact that superman looks like some bum ass dad.
>>
Yooka Laylee

What the fuck happened
>>
File: Injustice 2_20170525103319.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice 2_20170525103319.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
>>378620817
Superman was always supposed to be a badguy. Wonder Woman was throw under the us and made a evil cunt because of Superwank. Injustice 1 paired them up because it was during the time DC was trying really hard to make their relationship the new status quo. Putting their shitty relationship in various medias and elseworlds. Which end up failing horribly and retconned earlier this year. And even with Evil Superman they made Wonder Woman more shit so he wouldn't look so bad.
>>
>>378621002
How can you say that? Nier Automata is literally the Earthbound of our generation.
>>
Injustice 2 is the only western game released this year I liked. And I hated the first one and was let down with MKX.

I don't think I've been let down by anything this year so far, unless the Quake Champions beta counts.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (352KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
352KB, 1920x1080px
Turns out if you don't really add anything to 8-year-old zombie coop mechanics, it gets old fast
>>
>>378621962
Romance was impossible to care about, world was incredibly bland, enemy design and combat repetitive and the story felt incredibly meaningless, theres no reason to care about anything
>>
>>378622493

>i only played it once
>>
>>378622703
I got all endings including a bunch of joke endings
Fuck off.
>>
>Yak 0
>Nioh
>Automata
>Persona 5
>Xrd R2
>Tekken 7 soon

pretty damn good year desu

>>378621435
it was okay during the Japanese release, everyone was playing the game and happy

I wouldn't dare go in a Nier thread now though, at least DoD threads are still relatively fine
>>
>>378620608
>hyped for a NRS game
>hyped for a fucking WB Games release which you damn well know is going to be piece mealed
Nigga you dumb. And I say this as a huge DCfag.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 600x878px
>Prey was great
>RE7 was pretty good
>Outlast 2 had a really interesting concept that completely falls flat with

All I've really played from this year. Looking forward to getting a Switch.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.