[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which video game will make you buy a Switch? Be honest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: good-game.jpg (2MB, 3287x3875px) Image search: [Google]
good-game.jpg
2MB, 3287x3875px
Which video game will make you buy a Switch?

Be honest.
>>
A full fledged 3D Pokémon game, where I can take all of the Pokémon I've earned over the years and bring them over with Pokémon Bank for online play/adventuring. A sequel to Pokémon Colosseum or a game in the same vein would be an instant buy as well, and brand new Pokémon to catch is always fun. What the main games are missing is a sprawling world, large areas that make the adventure feel like a long and full RPG. There are very few vidya feels comfier than having boxes full of all of your trained Pokémon on a console, in good graphics, and the journeying to find more secrets in a gigantic open world.
>>
>>378618256

lol none I don't want that piece of shit
>>
>>378618256
splatoon 2.
Literally the only reason I want one atm.
As long as it gets smash and another MH later I'll be good to go.
>>
The World Ends With You 2
New Paper Mario (similar to the first two)
New Wario Land game (6? Was Shake It WL5?)
>>
File: ezgif-1-52e380b490.gif (1MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1-52e380b490.gif
1MB, 300x168px
Give me Bayonetta 3 with a port of 2 and 1.
I'd buy a Switch right now
>>
The "online access isn't subscription based anymore" video game would make me buy it.
>>
>>378618256
Mainline animal crossing is pretty much the only thing.
>>
>>378618256
Show me a more repulsive art style than this
I'll wait
>>
I pre-ordered, but if I hadn't Mario Odyssey would've.
>>
>>378620815
June under Moon
>>
schmorky is just a piece of shit

of course he pretended to be a suicidal transexual. its the only way to get a free pass from liberals, and it makes conservatives uncomfortable to talk about him. creepy diaperfur paedophile roleplaying goon.
>>
>>378618256
Give me a real fucking Metroid game, nintendo.
>>
File: 1494244219081.jpg (15KB, 460x241px) Image search: [Google]
1494244219081.jpg
15KB, 460x241px
Actually chuckled.
>>378620904
That's Shmorky? Holy fuck.
>>
>>378618256
Etrian Odyssey VI or 3U.
Or a new Trauma Center with HD rumble.
>>
>>378618256
Did you edit the original comic to change it to a Switch?
>>
>>378618256
literally nothing, I will never invest in a console again.

a 10/10 metroid prime
>>
>>378618256
A console needs 5 games for me to buy it.
So far it has BotW.
If it got a monster hunter game/Bayo 2/W102/a mecha game/ARMS I'd probably get it.
>>
Probably going to buy one at the end of the year for Inazuma Eleven Ares.
>>
>>378620904
It's not Schmorky that does that comic OP posted.
>>
A good Monster Hunter
>>
>>378620898
newfags don't know what that is
>>
>>378618256
But I already bought one!
>>
>>378620678
this
>>
Monster Hunter was the big one for me.
With the port of XX announced i'm just waiting for an announcement for a localization with the (small) hope of an MH bundle like how we got that MH4U one.
>>
Already have one
>>
>>378620898
QUIET

THE CUNTCERTO IS ABOUT TO BEGIN
>>
>>378618256
SMT V or MonHun.
>>
File: CWC-yeahalright.png (94KB, 225x231px) Image search: [Google]
CWC-yeahalright.png
94KB, 225x231px
>>378620815
>>
>>378618256
Smash with rhythm heaven characters.
>>
Give me punch out

Orat least put little mac on arms
>>
>>378621113
>A console needs 5 games
>it's 2017 and the PS4 still only has 3 games that interest me
Fuck
>>
The only thing that would even remotely make me consider buying a switch would be Metroid, even better if a 2D one.
I don't count Pokémon because in that case I wouldn't consider buy a Switch, i would be FORCED to get this piece of shit. But the worst thing about it would be paid online, Pokémon is strongly multiplayer based. If when the main series migrates to the Switch, the Pokémon fanbase will be fucked sideways.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.