[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Shiggy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: miyamoto-laughing.jpg (62KB, 615x315px) Image search: [Google]
miyamoto-laughing.jpg
62KB, 615x315px
Thoughts on Shiggy?
>>
>>378617704
He is the best
>>
hell be fine
>>
A man very much past his prime.
>>
>>378617704
I diggy
>>
File: 1493840241369.jpg (667KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493840241369.jpg
667KB, 800x800px
Out of touch and he owes me a Star Fox game.
>>
He made some absolutely fantastic video games in the past and is an industry treasure.

Now keep him the fuck away from video games and never let him work on another one again under any circumstance.
>>
File: starfoxzero1280jpg-684994_1280w.jpg (325KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
starfoxzero1280jpg-684994_1280w.jpg
325KB, 1280x720px
>>378618162
/thread
>>
>>378618162
>He made

Games are a collaborative effort, he didn't do jack shit alone.
>>
He is healthy for Mario and Zelda. Aside from being against story he hasn't done much harm to the 3D games, as far as I know.

The last game he directed was Super Mario 64, a revolutionary game.
>>
>>378618596
Not healthy for Paper Mario. A series that thrives on its rich story and RPG gameplay.

Zelda's ok still. Should collab with Capcom more if they can make more cool portable titles like Minish and Oracles.
>>
>>378618740
Reminder that Paper Mario's disastrous outputs are all on Tanabe not Miyamoto.
>>
>>378618740

3D Mario I should say. He may be guilty for NSMB as well, but I know he wants 2D Mario to do something different now, so that's good.

For Zelda he usually doesn't have any conservative input, for Botw he just made sure the game was immersive.
>>
>>378617704

Somebody on the Mario Galaxy team wanted Mario to say "Where's my Mommy"

Miyamoto ain't having that retardation and was one of the reasons Galaxy 2 was a reset story
>>
>>378619175

where the fuck did you hear that?
source? and why? wtf
>>
Did lots of good stuff in the past. He still does some good stuff, and has veto'd some pretty dumb shit, but then goes and does his own dumb shit too. Feels like Nintendo needs more checks and balances in play.

>>378618832
Reminder that most the issues with Paper Mario of late are the cause of the dev team itself and the issues with Miyamoto and Tanabe's presences are that they both enabled the team's own bad choices one way or another.

Tanabe in general has a problem where it seems whatever the team under him produces seems great to him and while sometimes, more so in the past, it actually is great, other times mediocrity or plain shit manages gets out.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.