[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good mods for Stardew Valley? I've been playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: stardew valley.jpg (57KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
stardew valley.jpg
57KB, 460x215px
What are some good mods for Stardew Valley? I've been playing it again recently and I'm addicted again. I know I should probably wait for multiplayer but I needed the pick-me-up from a comfy game lately.

General Stardew Valley thread too I guess.
>>
>>378612393
look up anything and maybe automation
>>
I've been thinking of getting this. Will it keep me busy for a while or does it get stale quick?
>>
>>378612796
It honestly depends on whether you like this kind of game or not. Personally I think that the characters in this game get very dull very fast (they have very few lines) but the core gameplay itself is pretty solid. I might say to wait for multiplayer like I mentioned in the OP (since it will almost certainly come with some other content, given how long it's taking) but honestly who knows when that will come out. My gut instinct is soon-ish but no word on it.
>>
>>378612393
I've have never gotten past the getting a chicken pen quest. Pretty much 30mins in. Does the game get any better or is it just a farmville simulator?
>>
The one that makes the only nigger in the game white. Essential mod.
>>
>>378612393
Longevity isn't half bad. If you're looking for something to make thing last a little longer as well as adding a few extras like dynamic npc clothing and more crops then you may want to give it a chance. It's modular too, so if you don't like something or have a conflict you can work around it.

There's obviously a lot of portrait and sprite mods, I'm personally partial to Saturnspace's Portraits mixed with Adarin's Stardew valley girl.
>>
>>378613509
source on mod? maybe then she will be nice to actually date
>>
File: butwhy.jpg (137KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
butwhy.jpg
137KB, 323x454px
>>378612393
>multiplayer in Stardew Valley
>multiplayer in the 95% of EA games that people incessantly ask for every time the dev updates anything
Literal cancer.
>>
File: 1457242785054.png (15KB, 237x268px) Image search: [Google]
1457242785054.png
15KB, 237x268px
>keep trying to play stardew
>get worried that I'm not fishing/farming/socializing enough to enjoy it
>>
>>378616247
?????

it's not an early access game you literal retard
>>
>>378616668
Because I evidently have to spell it out for you, I'm having issue with the idea of shoehorning multiplayer into games that have no reason or compelling gain from it.
>>
>>378612393
played it. it was ok
>>
>>378616359
>being this inept
>in a fucking video game
You literally have infinite time and no repercussions for not doing something
>>
>>378612393
all it needs for me is a sort of boss at say the 100th level of the serpent mine

yes i know, mining and combat arent the point of the game but a boss that drops some prismatic shards/iridium bars would be nice to give the combat a reason to exist
>>
>>378616945
he wanted multiplayer in from the start you dumbshit numbskull, and it isnt being "shoved in" considering how long it's taking to come out
>>
>>378612393
- whatever portrait mod you like
- the one that makes the single men into women if you want more romance choices
- there a whole bunch of qol mods like npc locations on map, ones that tell you which gifts they like etc. to save you trips to the wiki
- harvest with scythe
- farm mods (different maps, bigger greenhouse/basement etc.etc.)
- sdv expansion
- automate
- better sprinkers
- there's some fishing mods if you wanna change that

just browse nexus and see what looks cool to you
>>
>>378617531
Again, you dumbshit numbskull, I ask why? What reason, what system, what design element would be made better in Stardew Valley with multiplayer?
>>
Does this game have a steep learning curve? I feel like it could be amazing at first but then you could get overwhelmed when there's too much to keep track of and then you stop playing
>>
>>378618278
not at all. actually the 'deeper' you get into the game the more automated things become. suring winter nothing grows and you can that catch up with the social aspect and a lot of exploration stuff.
>>
>>378618543
Thanks I might pick it up on Steam sometime
>>
>>378618278
No, it's pretty simple really.
The only thing that can seem overwhelming is the fucking town center, just because there's so much stuff.

If you buy the game save at least 10 of everything.
>>
>>378612393
excellent game
>>
File: sadmoses.gif (2MB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
sadmoses.gif
2MB, 294x232px
>>378612393
>romance Emily
>Flower dance
>tfw
>>
>>378612393
I heard of one where you get to marry the little girl.
>>
>>378618124
Because it's fun wif freinds XD
Normalfags are cancer
>>
>>378620227
you dont have to samefag to make yourself not look retarded man
>>
File: 1496107050774.jpg (126KB, 1023x743px) Image search: [Google]
1496107050774.jpg
126KB, 1023x743px
>>378616247
but anon, without mp how can I play with my bf and be his wife in game?
>>
Is it true that if you ignore the adults and just gain relationship with one of the kids it triggers an event where the adults confront you about it and the kid you were talking to vanishes?
>>
File: file.png (4KB, 476x107px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4KB, 476x107px
>>378620264
I'm not my dude, check the IP count if you don't believe a screengrab.
People who want multiplayer in games that don't need it are the same kind of faggots who buy electronic arts games despite spore and everything that followed because they're "fun"
>>
>>378620492
lol
>>
>>378620559
>lol
Gas yourself
>>
>>378620659
if you need some friends to play games with you can just say so anon, no need to be a fussy gussy
>>
File: 1492915403157.gif (103KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
1492915403157.gif
103KB, 458x438px
>>378619567
If memory serves me right, I think you need 2 hearts for them to accept dancing with you, and the flower dance happens so fast that there're only a few people you'll be able to make it to 2 hearts and them to accept
It's cool brah, Emily is best crackhead
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.