[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guns do less or equal damage to swords/fists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1495173280414.png (100KB, 353x496px) Image search: [Google]
1495173280414.png
100KB, 353x496px
>>
File: 1486579259086 (1).jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486579259086 (1).jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>Rapid fire weapon
>Boss has mercy invincibility
>>
>>378608270
>spend entire game making a poison focused build
>boss is immune to poison
>>
A single bullet should do significantly less damage to a person than being slashed with a sword
>>
>>378607750
I'd rather get a 9mm to the chest than a sword stab in the guts, chances of surviving is imuch higher.

If you want to complain then pistols doing more damage then lmgs is actually pretty annoying and makes no sense even for game balance.
>>
>>378611185
my old taekwondo master said that.
a guy stabbing you and then twisting the knife in your stomach is most definitely worse.
>>
That's what happens when a manlet fires a gun
>>
>luck is the best stat
I GOT SPURS
>>
>>378611185
>>378611339
A gun will put you on your ass and youll barely be able to move from the shock and pain, a knife can do more damage surr, but a gun is just as good
>>
File: psshh.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
psshh.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>378611780
You should stop watching movies kid. I would post that video with a guy with a knife and several police officers around him and the guy start running and stabbing them while they shoot him. Unless you him someone at the spinal cord or the brain they wont stop running at you and stabbing you to death which is why police officers often shoot suspects with knives several times until tbey hit the floor at the slightest hint they might run towards them.
>>
>>378612121
That guy was trained and already hyped up on adrenaline/ready to die, I can easily post many other videos of people getting shot and /not/ getting back up even though they were wide awake. Theres a reason guns replaced swords lol
>>
File: 1391668525_1628261035.gif (2MB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1391668525_1628261035.gif
2MB, 600x238px
>>378611185
Nah, man. You guys never heard of hollow points? They will tear you the fuck up and scramble any organs near the wound.

One bullet for one stab in the same spot is debatable. But preferring a 9mm to the chest rather than a stab to the gut is just silly.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.