[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck this faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 170px-SPM_Squirps.png (38KB, 170x176px) Image search: [Google]
170px-SPM_Squirps.png
38KB, 170x176px
fuck this faggot
>>
>>378600697
He did nothing wrong.

His world was the comfiest. Shame the worlds are too short
>>
>>378600779
2-3 was just a pleasant experience
>>
>>378600779
his mother is dead and he deserves everything bad that happenes to him
>>
>>378600697
I cut him some slack when it turned his mom is ded.
>>
3-4 never forghetti
>>
>>378601493
His mom is dead because she killed herself because her son is awful
>>
File: 1468555596851.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1468555596851.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>378600697
Why was this game so sad?
>>
hey this is pretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvmfyJw1IOU&t
>>
>>378601705
because it was a sign of what was yet to come
>>
File: ghost.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>378601705
Dark Prognostications
>>
>>378602045
I actually liked most of the writing and design for SPM, it's just that the gameplay is so braindead. It's a ""streamlined"" RPG and also somehow a "streamlined" platformer, so it's basically just nothing.
>>
When a new super paper mario ??
>>
>>378603296
Never
>>
>>378603296
Pick up Paper Mario: Cardboard Cutout instead!
>>
I really didn't like the character designs of SPM. I get why they're different compared to the previous entries' designs, but everything's too blocky.
>>
>>378601779
God I love this song. I really do feel nostalgic for SPM when I remember the music and characters, but I can never bring myself to replay it again.

What I wouldn't give to see SPM's story told through TTYD's gameplay.
>>
>>378606560
yeah, the story and characters were pretty good, the gameplay was just lackluster. ost was good too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAn5_G_eD8w
>>
>>378605075

This is literally what Miyamoto went when he told them to cut back on the OC characters and use characters that were already in the Mario universe. SPM had so many new characters with such lazy designs and it looked nothing like what would be in a Mario world.

But the retards took it a step further and thought he only meant to include toads.
>>
>>378600697
the writing for this game just fell flat compared to the first two, it's like new simpsons, you can't quite explain the difference but it's real
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.