[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIGHTAN GAMES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: guile-sfex2plus-bust-artwork.jpg (92KB, 543x776px) Image search: [Google]
guile-sfex2plus-bust-artwork.jpg
92KB, 543x776px
What are some of the best ones currently? Sick of playing shitty team based games and want to get back into playing something more personal skill intensive. Last ones I've played are Soul Calibur V and a bit of Injustice (which is too clunky for me).
>>
>>378600605
Tekken 7 is coming out on the 2nd of June and it's looking to be pretty fucking good. It has a incredibly high skill ceiling whilst still being mash friendly for a shitter like yourself if you don't want to get good. SF5 is good introduction to the genre. SSBM is skill intensive but although fun to play can be really frustrating to learn. Luckily theres tons of tools available to get you started.
>>
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2. It's very "snappy" and is basically the total opposite of how clunky Injustice is.

I prefer BlazBlue but Central Fiction isn't that great and is clearly getting an Extend version or something soon so I'd wait at least until after EVO.
>>
>>378600605
It's literally Tekken 7 or GG Rev 2. Maybe KoF14.
>>
Oh yeah, you should watch EVO and decide on a game that looks enjoyable for you. I never liked any of the anime fighters so I didn't mention them in my first post. But you might!
>>
melee x1000
>>
>>378600605
SFV has the most active community and is the easiest to get into.

Play GGRev2 if you want to spend 2 months getting bodied by literally everyone until you're good enough to win your first match.
>>
>>378602893
>>378602605
>>378602406
don't listen to them OP, get the fuck away from anime fighters
>>
>>378601949
Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK/Injustice have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.
>>
>>378603464
heres a ((you)) for your pasta shitposting addiction
>>
>>378603464
(you)
>>
>>378600605
play games on fightcade

other than that anything other than MK IJ SFV or MVCI will be fine
>>
File: yep its bait.jpg (150KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
yep its bait.jpg
150KB, 500x661px
>>378601949
>tekken
>incredibly high skill ceiling
>trashbros
>skill intensive
>fighting game
This whole post is bait
>>
>>378604329
what fighting games do you like anon
>>
>>378604442
They're all garbage.
>>
>>378604859
Ah okay, so what games do you like?
>>
>>378604892
video games are garbage.
I just jumped on this, I think the anon you were talking to just wanted to shit on everything then leave/lurk
>>
>>378600605
SFV
>>
File: 1496173401213.jpg (2MB, 1500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1496173401213.jpg
2MB, 1500x3000px
>>378600605
>>
Do I just get SFV now or are they going to have some Super Turbo Mega version coming out soon?
>>
>>378606678
They said no super or ultra, just seasons. If I were you I would go with Tekken 7 since its releasing just now/tomorrow. But if you want 2D go with SFV since its the best option, not quite being good yet, as of right now.
>>
>>378606678
I'm sure they'll come out with some SFV: Complete Edition at some point when they're done with the DLC, complete with balance changes and stuff, but that probably won't be for awhile. They really should come out with a 'Super Street Fighter V' edition with all of the S1 and 2 characters when this season is over, though. A lot of us are also hoping they'll straight up give us new gameplay mechanics like Red Focus in USFIV though.
>>
>>378607147
Fuck no tekken is casual garbage
>>
File: photo.jpg (89KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
89KB, 900x900px
Best brawler coming in
>>
>>378603175
Get away from anime fighers on PC, more like
>>
>>378606678
>"soon"

Maybe like in 7 or 8 years once everyone's moved on and they try to squeeze the last drop they can out of the game before SFVI.
>>
>>378604228
>muh fightcade

Oh boy I sure do like fighting people that have been playing the same game for 18 years and can shut me down instantly before I can even do anything.
>>
I dont care for dc in the least bit or even know half of the characters but i am really enjoying injustice 2, was expecting it to be a mk10 clone and im impressed with the rpg character customization and the whole guild thing, and i wish that soul calibur would do something like it
>>
>>378604228
when people say fightcade they pretty much mean third strike because the other games on there are dead
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.