[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not playing senpai?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Why are you not playing senpai?
>>
I want to play you, but you just want to suck away more money than you're worth. Just let me pay a single price for you and balance yourself with that in mind.
>>
>>378600559
why do you keep making this thread every day expecting different answers or posters? and getting retarded responses like >>378600712
>>
>>378600828
Well fuck you too, buddy.
>>
>>378601873
all i'm saying is this game can't be discussed properly on /v/ ever because either no one has played it or not many have played it right and make retarded claims that it's "too grindy" or it "has a paywall"
>>
>>378600712
This.
If they rebalanced it so it doesn't become unfair, I would happily pay $60 for it.
>>
File: 1475621139272.png (124KB, 259x233px) Image search: [Google]
1475621139272.png
124KB, 259x233px
>>378600559
Cause got to see his plans and came back to kill the Jackals, then suddenly nothing to do anymore.

It was quite the good game, but very gimmicky, and I don't feel like coming back without major updates happening.

>>378602080

There were lots of people discussing it on /v/ in the first days, guess everyone who cared already left since there's not much end-game content aside from farming weapons for no reason.
>>
>>378602416
My vacations coincided with Let it Die's launch. The first two weeks were fun as fuck, anons together climbing the tower, learning the game and sharing hints.
Then Floor 15 onwards happened and the game became too bullshit.
>>
>>378602080
But it is too grindy and has a paywall.
>>
>>378602758
you just haven't played it
>>
>>378602416
They've updated it quite a bit lately and added a bunch of new tiers for weapons.
>>
>>378602758
Yeah, if you want to brute-force your way through, it may be like that, but things get a lot easier when you learn to use the mushrooms the right way, and where to get the right mushrooms.

30th floor onward, I even stopped crafting all together and started using only stolen armor and weapons from high level players to beat the bosses with the mushroom that fixed things.

The turning point for me was floor 23, when I realized there's no way I should just beat that spongy boss without some trick, then trowed him some stingshrooms, ate some myself and easy peasy.

>>378602931
Nice, will check when I can, still doesn't sound enough to get me to play again.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.