[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mafia Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Mafia3.jpg (37KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Mafia3.jpg
37KB, 460x215px
Ask someone who just beat Mafia 3 anything.

Best cutscene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCspkIEo_Ic [Embed]

Joe is alive

5/10 game
>>
>>378598551
Is it worth the time spent?
>>
>>378598672
Kept me occupied for 3 days. Don't know if I'd consider that worth it. I got it for 30 bucks and wouldn't pay a cent more. Gunplay felt good but extremely repetitive.
>>
>>378598551
You cried when Vito told that Joey "died"?
>>
>>378599046
I didn't do that side mission.

So no
>>
>>378598551
arent these games great?
>>
why would you play a mafia game that has nothing to do with the mafia
>>
>>378599374
This. Let alone the fact that the game is repetitive as fuck and completely barren.
>>
>>378599374
It had tons stuff to do with the mafia wtf are you talking about.
>>
>>378599796
black mob =/= mafia
>>
>>378600026
I disagree

a mafia is a mafia
>>
>[embed] [embed]

copy pasting your OP's for attention there, honey boy?
>>
>>378600428
>reddit spacing
>doesn't understand the differences in criminal organizations
Fuck off, dumbass.
>>
I thought the gunplay and weapon selection was fun
>>
>>378600523
I don't think you understand. The game isn't called Italian Mafia it's just Mafia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia
>>
>>378600823
>When used alone and without any qualifier, "Mafia" or "the Mafia" typically refers to either the Sicilian Mafia or the Italian-American Mafia, and sometimes Italian organized crime in general (e.g. Camorra, 'Ndrangheta, Sacra Corona Unita, etc.).
>>
isn't mafia short for ma figlia (my daughter) or some shit like that?

some Italian guy's daughter got raped, so he ran into his local pub screaming "ma figlia, ma figlia!", and organized his boys, got some pipes and bats to go and payback them motherfuckers for the rape, and the very first mafia was born

mafia is just a short slang version of "my daughter" in italian

I could be mistaken, just reciting what I heard
>>
>>378601961
Hm, I probably should have read more of that. Only read the first two lines really.

Fuck it, I guess the game sucks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.